FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > help guys need meet asap

help guys need meet asap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hySoSerious85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Melbourne

hey guys not been here in a while, my friend is looking for an experience, shes is female and wants to watch a group session or couple experience, she is quite shy so please be gentle, gt in touch asap aqnd ill fill you in, I can accommodate and can do a party Tonight! paddy im talking to you muhahaha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Sorry but i'm no helping takes me all my time to sort meets for myself never mind sort yours too jeeez

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe it would be better if she asked for herself

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe it would be better if she asked for herself "

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Maybe it would be better if she asked for herself "

Anyone who posts for a "friend" I usually just see as its for themselves. End up turning up to this meet and she will have fallen ill and gone home so its just the op there etc.

Don't see why your friend cant just make a profile, if shes shy she doesn't have to post face pics and she can sort it out for herself

"Maybe it would be better if she asked for herself

Anyone who posts for a "friend" I usually just see as its for themselves. End up turning up to this meet and she will have fallen ill and gone home so its just the op there etc.

Don't see why your friend cant just make a profile, if shes shy she doesn't have to post face pics and she can sort it out for herself"

[Removed by poster at 16/07/13 21:36:18]

"hey guys not been here in a while, my friend is looking for an experience, shes is female and wants to watch a group session or couple experience, she is quite shy so please be gentle, gt in touch asap aqnd ill fill you in, I can accommodate and can do a party Tonight! paddy im talking to you muhahaha "

» Add a new message to this topic