FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > user no longer on site!!

user no longer on site!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Before I rant away, I realise there is loads of post about this topic! too many to scroll through lol

Anyway me and hubby were chatting away to what seemed to be a nice lady, who lived locally! we swapped face pics and still chatted more, this morning checked on here and said _ser no longer on site, then I noticed they have deleted all messages apart from our face pics!!!

Just waiting on blown up posters everywhere lol wtf why do people do this? just don't understand what they would get out of this!!!

Sorry guys rant over and out xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

accounts closed so they dont have pics unless saved them to their comp which they could have done while still on site anyway lesson learnt maybe take a bit longer before providing pics and allow others to provide you with theirs also

By *ser No Longer On SiteMan  over a year ago

Ghlaschu

It's getting tougher on site with folk for pics & verifying they've been around long enough to be genuine. I'm at the stage that the only folk who get access to pics are friends I've met in Meets or via Socials as ya just don't know when pics will reappear or be used to set up fake profiles etc.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No more face pics will be sent from now on can veri on cam shit for gen users but shit happens as they say

» Add a new message to this topic