FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > single guysxx

single guysxx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi well just thought it was time to put up a positive post the single guys out there .Each time i read forums there seems to be more negative coments about them.As a single gal i meet single guys and have had the time of my life and really owe them all my thanx for

1 showing me the ropes (literally)

2 not being judgemental

3 being honest and taking me for whom i am

4 sticking with it (after all most get way to much shit)

i know this will probably result in a few negative posts so please dont its a happy post and really just a thank you so thanx guys for giving me the time of my life great memories fantastic days and nites .most of the best forum posts are by single guys and what a hoot they r.the laughs in chat is mostly kept going by yous single guys and many a laugh ive had also to those that take time in their messages and often wait a while for replys(yup i can take weeks)lol and to the one special single guy whos been there for me recently through my hard times a big thank you xxxx

so thanx guys for everything xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

i agree with u pleasure there is a lot of DECENT single guys out there and its a shame that the idiots spoil it for them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

here here! I may be part of a couple that plays as a single but I too have met many single guys that have been totally sterling.

There are always the minority, but the majority have made this scene into what it is

wooohooooo at last someone speaks sense in here ..... single guys should be treated the same way as everyone else in here ,,,, sure there are some bad pennies but same goes for cpls and single chick ....

good thread xxx

By *erwhowerCouple  over a year ago

Perthshire

"i agree with u pleasure there is a lot of DECENT single guys out there and its a shame that the idiots spoil it for them "

We feel same way... some are more reliable than certain couples

On behalf of single guys everywhere on fab I'd like say thank you for this post xx nice to hear people saying something nice for a change just a pity for the few out there who spoil it for us

a genuine ones (tho that applies to males, fems and couples really) just glad there's so many wonderful sexy swingers in Scotland xxx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

couldnt agree more with the previous posts - yes there are some numpties but most with a bit of guidance can prove to be the diamond in the rough.

and thankfully the good ones far outway the bad ----thanks guys for making my fab time great !!!!!!

As part of a cpl that doesn't play alone I have received mess from single guys and this does not bother mr g or myself we just answer them honestly and have had no probs with anyone. We chat to single guys on here and in msn and have found most to be respectful of our personal preferences. The ones who are not just get the block treatment that is what it is there for after all.

So to all on fab we say respect others feelings and things will swing along nicely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Timewasters spoil Fabs for genuine single guys. Sexy woman make up for it though.

I wont compare and contrast, but has been my experience,guys you know and have met previously,always turn out.

Cool , if new guys are making the effort,fab.

T xx

here here !!! big up for the single guys if it wasnt for them... i wouldnt be getting much sex at all lol

By *onycurtysMan  over a year ago

perth

At long last some common sense prevailing, yeah like all clubs and societies there will always be some bad eggs,genuine people will eventually win... thanks peeps to who started this thread

Great at last a forum for the real genuine single guys. I know some dont bother to read the profiles and dont bother writing good replies, or just send messages like "fancy a shag" but tell me ladies/cples is this just a minority few who spoil it for the real guys ????

Thanks, pleasurer! It often annoys me when the single guys all get tarred with the one single "time-waster" brush. It's great to know that there are plenty other reasonable single guys on here!

couldn't agree more

ditto, great thread and a big thumbs up from us.

xxx

By *issCognitoWoman  over a year ago

secret location near glasgow

Have a couple who r now pals.. Yes there are a few complete diddies bt they are easy to spot x

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bless you all!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You will never hear us complain about single men.

A big thumbs up from us too

Thanks for a really nice forum topic... I agree that we might get tarred with a brush due to some less than savoury characters who don't know how to conduct themselves.. but I'd hope that there's a few of us single guys who are well adjusted! As far as I can see, why shouldn't a single guy be equally as decent and attractive as a single girl? Then again.. I'm not naive enough to realise the way of the world and yeah.. single girls have the ratio well and truly stacked in their favour! But hey.. I love a good chase... LOL xx

By *ll4funandMan  over a year ago

all over

"Have a couple who r now pals.. Yes there are a few complete diddies bt they are easy to spot x

"

How do you spot them? It's the wee car innit? Just say it. It's the wee car... I knew it.

defo the wee car lol

i couldnt agree more ive met my share of sinlgle lads an altho we dont always end up playing we have become good friends an i finks its only a small amount that spoil it for all . ive even met some newbies who have turned up also an i must admit most of them do get bad reviews due to them being new but i fink that some of them deserve the thunbs up to

I agree, single guys are awsome!!!

Its lovely to see such support for single guys as we do get a bad rep thanks to a select few. I've had a fair share of knockbacks due to being single but thats part of the game and I've met some fantastic, wonderful people on here and still got a few to meet as well (you know who you are!!) so thank you to Miss P for the OP. xx

thanks for the compliments pleas, its good to know us single lads can bring a wee smile to your face. Im sure most lasses on here can spot the fuckwit singleys a mile off, so round of applause for the decent chaps out there.

Keep up the good work fellas

By *blahdeeMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"hi well just thought it was time to put up a positive post the single guys out there .Each time i read forums there seems to be more negative coments about them.As a single gal i meet single guys and have had the time of my life and really owe them all my thanx for

1 showing me the ropes (literally)

2 not being judgemental

3 being honest and taking me for whom i am

4 sticking with it (after all most get way to much shit)

i know this will probably result in a few negative posts so please dont its a happy post and really just a thank you so thanx guys for giving me the time of my life great memories fantastic days and nites .most of the best forum posts are by single guys and what a hoot they r.the laughs in chat is mostly kept going by yous single guys and many a laugh ive had also to those that take time in their messages and often wait a while for replys(yup i can take weeks)lol and to the one special single guy whos been there for me recently through my hard times a big thank you xxxx

so thanx guys for everything xxx "

and a big thank you to you too!!!

Cya on Saturday at the Social, all you "single guy" friendly folks

The one thing I know about women is that you are not daft. You can usually spot an asshole from 30 paces. So to all the single guys out there who moan that they don't get any mail or send abusive messages because they can't get a meet - just think, maybe it's your own fault guys! There are many more genuine, sensible single blokes on here who want to treat their partner with respect, generosity and honesty and can make good friends for life. Well done to all my fellow 'genuine guys' out there and on behalf of us all - thank you for posting this pleasurer hun x

Lots of great guys out there, you just have to look for the nuggets of gold as opposed to the 'nuggets' fortunately never found many of the latter so far. lol xxx

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

"The one thing I know about women is that you are not daft. You can usually spot an asshole from 30 paces.

"

couldnt agree more we can spot the idiots a mile off they only need to open their mouths

By *igtechMan  over a year ago

Stonehaven

Im good guy no nugget lol

By *ountrypairCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

ffs if it wasnt for some of the single guys on here ad have to shag ronnie all the time amean ffs geez a break lol

Amazing! So much shit if your a single fella! Some of us are decent and here fir the same thing as everyone. I have no doubt there is some idiots on here that spoil it for us single fellas. Thank you all especially my friends that have commented here.

Cheers.

"ffs if it wasnt for some of the single guys on here ad have to shag ronnie all the time amean ffs geez a break lol"
must be a hell of a chore;)

well im going to have a rant on this one and sorry to all the good single guys that we speak to in advance.

do most single blokes never read the profiles before sending messages out.we just had 1 from a 20 year old saying hello thoughti would say hi. i know im young but i make up for it in other ways lol like what are you good at washing the car,doing the dishes or digging the garden.we have a son older that age so why do they think if they send a message then were going to take them to bed and let then practice with us dont think were asking for much when we say JUST raed the bloody profiles first as it give all single blokes a hard time.and were not being picky as we have single blokes on as friends on our list

so one bad message gives peeps the reason to slate all single guys i think not they make this site what its all about n as said before forums n chat just wouldnt be as gd if it wasnt for the single guys they make it all worth while i get messages from couples that dont read profiles but im not slateing them a bad few eggs is normal give the guys a chance and a break x

By *unboy4freeMan  over a year ago

Central Scotland

It's highly commendable, refreshing and most appreciative to see single guys being portrayed in a positive manner. A big thanks for this and to those fems and couples alike who respect and have a well balanced view and opinion on the genuine guys out there!

Could the decent single guys give me some tips please lol

Just want to say thanks everyone for the vote of confidence for all us single guys out there. Like every walk of life there are a few who spoil it for everyone and we all get tarred with the same brush. This site is not to bad at ing out the numptys but spare a thought for us poor single guys. if there are any single ladies or couples who live in the hamilton/ motherwell area looking for a single guy mail me LOL

Joe

"Im good guy no nugget lol "

solid gold!

"Could the decent single guys give me some tips please lol"

Think you got that wrong there hun, you could give many a lesson in how to get along with the ladies. xxxx

Aye cheers Pleasure nice to know some folk give the single guy the respect he deserves, when he has earned it of course.

Well done the Good guys.

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"well im going to have a rant on this one and sorry to all the good single guys that we speak to in advance.

do most single blokes never read the profiles before sending messages out.we just had 1 from a 20 year old saying hello thoughti would say hi. i know im young but i make up for it in other ways lol like what are you good at washing the car,doing the dishes or digging the garden.we have a son older that age so why do they think if they send a message then were going to take them to bed and let then practice with us dont think were asking for much when we say JUST raed the bloody profiles first as it give all single blokes a hard time.and were not being picky as we have single blokes on as friends on our list"

you may want to alter your profile to refelct the ages you are comfortable meeting

Well spotted

By *JSpinMan  over a year ago

Sydney CBD

what a breath of fresh air , nice to see us good, nice guys getting some credit!!

was thinkig the site is more a couple site as i hear too often single guys getting slated, but thats becuase too many t?ts are on here and spoil it.

so ty for the postive comments

"Just want to say thanks everyone for the vote of confidence for all us single guys out there. Like every walk of life there are a few who spoil it for everyone and we all get tarred with the same brush. This site is not to bad at ing out the numptys but spare a thought for us poor single guys. if there are any single ladies or couples who live in the hamilton/ motherwell area looking for a single guy mail me LOL

Joe"

i can vouch for him he is lovely! but jokes are dire!! x

it's nice for us single guys to get a vote of confidence...it's nice to get occasionally!!!

just had to bring this back to top i posted it a while back before i left site and yet again some single guys slationg they get no look in on this site.

manners respect and read profiles are all thats needed come on guys keep up your gd naames on here n dont ruin it for all the good ones

I LOVE THE SINGLE GUYS XX

and thank you p4u , its a shame there is not more like ye

deviant theres loads out there ur obviously not looking in the rite places xx

» Add a new message to this topic