FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Replying to messages

Replying to messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have always found it rather annoying how you take the time to read someone profile and send then messages and when you put up a status saying some people are so rude not to reply with a simple no thanks you get a message straight back from some of the people to give abuse funny how they can abuse you but not a simple no thanks it's just manners to reply rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take the no reply as a no thanks. Single fems get alot of mail (so I've heard) and simply do not have time to reply. Honestly if you got 100-200 mail a day in your inbox would you reply to every single one?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I'd certainly try And if I missed someone I'd be very sorry it's only manners to reply to someone you not think. I understand they get alot of emails but it doesn't take long to click reply Abd write no sorry

I always reply, eventually, to messages from guys that meet what I'm looking for (not that i'm looking for any just now) and I always delete ALL that don't, simple!

"Yes I'd certainly try And if I missed someone I'd be very sorry it's only manners to reply to someone you not think. I understand they get alot of emails but it doesn't take long to click reply Abd write no sorry "

And if you did do that and got abuse back from some people, how would you feel?

I hardly reply to any of the messages I receive and don't feel the slightest bit guilty about not doing so.

The amount of nonsensical messages that women on this site receive is astounding and I definitely can't be bothered spending any of my time sending a "no thanks" back to someone that's sent a "hey bbe how r u" message to me.

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

Might it be worth adding a feature where, before deleting mail (even in bulk delete) you can just hit a button marked "thanks but no thanks" ?

» Add a new message to this topic