FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Drinks nite in glasgow last nite

Drinks nite in glasgow last nite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eather OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Once again Jacs thanks for a great nite good to meet folks i knew and also new faces

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eather OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Whens the next one

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We had a good time, and met a few new friends Thanks Jacs for arranging it xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great nite good to meet some new faces

Where did you all end up then?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Where did you all end up then? "
Glad you had a great time guys .

As with all socials venue details are not to be discussed within the forums xxx

"Where did you all end up then? Glad you had a great time guys .

As with all socials venue details are not to be discussed within the forums xxx "

You know these socials don't interest me (yet) but I hope, and I'm sure you all do, appreciate the lady's effort, experience and skill in setting these things up, perhaps for your benefit rather than hers.

I'm glad everyone seems to have a fab night at these things x

Many thanks to Jacqs for last nights do. Had a great night once again. Might be my last ever Jacqs social, and it was good to see so many familiar faces and meet a few new ones.

As always,a great night out.Thanks Jacs for a cracking night!!Loved the new venue.

xx

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Had a great night at the social and ended up at the dancing with a couple of new Fab friends.

Feet hurt more than my head.

Thanks Jac for organising the socials.

Fi x

By *sk_morrisseyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Ditto what everyone has said Thanks Jacs xxxx

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hangover has finally gone.... Only took 22 hours

Great night... good to see lots of you again ... and a good few newbies too

Always a pleasure miss b

yeeha lol at last we can post on forum lol Thanks Jacs for another great night , great venue as we were both able to have a good few chats with friends old and new , fruity even managed a dance or two also lol great night , great friends

Great to meet new friends, thanks we had great night

Is it true it was mainly couples?

By *risky4somesCouple  over a year ago

Near glasgow

Sorry Jacs that we never made it, that's the slight problem working for the emergency services - you don't always get to knock off work on the dot ...... Glad your new venue went down well and I'm sure we'll catch up at the next social

Another great night, met and chatted to lots of lovely ppl and even managed to squeeze in a wee dance, thanks again Jacs

"Is it true it was mainly couples? "
nope quite a few singles there too

"Is it true it was mainly couples? "

Why does this matter?

I think you'll find that most single ppl tend to go with friends to these events.

"Is it true it was mainly couples?

Why does this matter?

I think you'll find that most single ppl tend to go with friends to these events. "

She's maybe asking as a totally inependant single with no friends to go with, no clique to meet n greet her once she gets there?

There were alot of singles there, but we all have pals of the opposite sex that we sit with. Thus it looks like couples.

"There were alot of singles there, but we all have pals of the opposite sex that we sit with. Thus it looks like couples. "

Well I was there in singleville lol

Well I don't know where it was heard it was mainly couples as it wasn't but I've no idea why the questions been asked either, but as the female has been to socials before so should know it's always a good mix of singles couples And sometimes singles coupling up with friends everyone is made welcome regardless xxx

"Well I don't know where it was heard it was mainly couples as it wasn't but I've no idea why the questions been asked either, but as the female has been to socials before so should know it's always a good mix of singles couples And sometimes singles coupling up with friends everyone is made welcome regardless xxx "

I was made very welcome as a single. Thanks jacs xx

one of these days will get to go sounded like a brilliant night

"one of these days will get to go sounded like a brilliant night

"

Why does this matter?

I think you'll find that most single ppl tend to go with friends to these events. "

Yes it does matter to me or i wouldnt have asked the question as a sibgle female i wouldnt want a night out with just couples...

Why does this matter?

I think you'll find that most single ppl tend to go with friends to these events.

She's maybe asking as a totally inependant single with no friends to go with, no clique to meet n greet her once she gets there?"

Correct my ooint exactly

"Well I don't know where it was heard it was mainly couples as it wasn't but I've no idea why the questions been asked either, but as the female has been to socials before so should know it's always a good mix of singles couples And sometimes singles coupling up with friends everyone is made welcome regardless xxx "

I asked as i wanted to know as i wouldnt want a night out with mainly couples.. for your information i have been to one of your socials. Which are not ooen to everyone !!!

Excuse the typo .. It was a bumpy ride home.. But hope you caught my point?

And glad to know my it was a good mix

"Well I don't know where it was heard it was mainly couples as it wasn't but I've no idea why the questions been asked either, but as the female has been to socials before so should know it's always a good mix of singles couples And sometimes singles coupling up with friends everyone is made welcome regardless xxx

I asked as i wanted to know as i wouldnt want a night out with mainly couples.. for your information i have been to one of your socials. Which are not ooen to everyone !!!"

My socials are open to everyone except those on my block list which only stands to reason

"Well I don't know where it was heard it was mainly couples as it wasn't but I've no idea why the questions been asked either, but as the female has been to socials before so should know it's always a good mix of singles couples And sometimes singles coupling up with friends everyone is made welcome regardless xxx

I asked as i wanted to know as i wouldnt want a night out with mainly couples.. for your information i have been to one of your socials. Which are not ooen to everyone !!!My socials are open to everyone except those on my block list which only stands to reason "

I quite agree only if you gave them a reason for block in which case you didn't on one occasion ..but that has no relevance to my initial question

I asked as i wanted to know as i wouldnt want a night out with mainly couples.. for your information i have been to one of your socials. Which are not ooen to everyone !!!My socials are open to everyone except those on my block list which only stands to reason

I quite agree only if you gave them a reason for block in which case you didn't on one occasion ..but that has no relevance to my initial question "

Look im sorry but I aint getting into this on an open forum why I chose to block people are my reasons same as yours are yours so if you don't mind you can speak to me in pms if you wish to discuss further ...but to be honest its no business of yours who I choose to block .

"Well I don't know where it was heard it was mainly couples as it wasn't but I've no idea why the questions been asked either, but as the female has been to socials before so should

know it's always a good mix of singles couples And sometimes singles coupling up with friends everyone is made welcome regardless xxx

I asked as i wanted to know as i wouldnt want a night out with mainly couples.. for your information i have been to one of your socials. Which are not ooen to everyone !!!My socials are open to everyone except those on my block list which only stands to reason

I quite agree only if you gave them a reason for block in which case you didn't on one occasion ..but that has no relevance to my initial question Look im sorry but I aint getting into this on an open forum why I chose to block people are my reasons same as yours are yours so if you don't mind you can speak to me in pms if you wish to discuss further ...but to be honest its no business of yours who I choose to block ."

I have no interest in your business whatsoever ever .. I answered your point about an open invitation.. I simply asked a question referring to couple attending for my own interest .. End of..

Every time I come on to these forums it all seems to get a little heated

I just want to thank you once again Jacs for organising a great social night. As a single, I've always been made very welcome and I'm looking forward to the next one already. Mwuah X

As a lone female attending socials I have never been made to feel anything other than welcome. I have never been made to feel the odd one out - and im not one of the greatest 'minglers'. I believe there quite a few single ladies there, and I was chatting to a few of them and single guys. All seemed to feeling the same as I was.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I am looking forward to Jacs arranging her next one, because I intend to get along to it, at long last.

"I have no interest in your business whatsoever ever .."

Bit of a contradiction there, u want to know reasons why ppl are blocked but then u say u have no interest in her business. Sounding like sour grapes to me and someone with an axe to grind. Why not organise your own social and u can only invite singles! oh and I wonder if u let ppl on your block list attend

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

That went well then

Ok maybe get back to what the thread is about please

Glad you guys all had a great time xx

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Glad you all had a great night

"Glad you all had a great night "
Thanks hunni xxx

As a single guy that goes to social I find them a great way of meeting people It relaxed and everyone is made welcome, not just couples MissD does a great job Well done to here And a hint for us it call a social for a reason It not a speed date

» Add a new message to this topic