FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bi fem sought!!!!

Bi fem sought!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I posted in meets but all seem to be English ones.

Myself and female friend are looking for bi fem for 3sum. I can provide pics to genuine replies. Pm me if interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Boom!! Suddenly you have a fem friend, good for you, nowhere in your info suggests that, but well done for creating a look at me.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Boom!! Suddenly you have a fem friend, good for you, nowhere in your info suggests that, but well done for creating a look at me."

Not sure what your problem is but if you don't like my post I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself. I met someone who wants a 3sum with another female. i dont go around pestering individuals with messages i use the correct method of the forum and some random has a pop at it.

So I haven't updated my profile yet my bad ffs. It's clowns like you that make people leave here. I pity the next poor sod you have a pathetic pop at from behind your keyboard.

Instead of taking time out to make me look worse than you assume, maybe updating might be a good idea, now thats just helpfull, its logic and makes total sense really, good luck.

From a bi fems point of view.... Would I really go to a persons house I don't know, whose pics are over 2 years old and profile has no mention of a bi fem? The answer is no.

my advice is...If you have a new bi fem playmate, then why not give her profile name so she can be mailed, or make a couples profile. And if she isn't on fab then you should not be asking this at all.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I posted in meets but all seem to be English ones.

Myself and female friend are looking for bi fem for 3sum. I can provide pics to genuine replies. Pm me if interested"

no way your looking for a bifem best just join the queue as its what every cpl profiles looking for along with not meeting single males in caps of course am joking before you jump on my back !!!!!

I second ladyices comment and add that said female should have a profile so any interested ladies could mail her and know shes genuine, if guys mail me 'I have a bi fem friend wanna join us?' Its an insta no as one it could be a fake and the friend could suddenly cancel meaning its you and interested lady and two no vanilla ish bi lady wants her pictures posted to liz, franny and henny! Get a couples profile with you both in the pics

» Add a new message to this topic