FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > im confuddled..

im confuddled..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issCognito OP   Woman  over a year ago

secret location near glasgow

I'm feekin FABULOUS

That's my take on it x

was work that boring aye lol..

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've always reckoned 'fabulous' could be one extreme or the other, but it's deff a state of mind...i like it when i see it on a profile, shows a bit of confidence, regardless of what size or shape the person is.

Might change mine now that i think about it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oooop`s lol, "beauty`s in the eye of the beholder" so the saying goes, now we`re confuddled, lol.

For some its put in "tongue n cheek" for others it may be from the "i love me who do you love" lol

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"For some its put in "tongue n cheek" for others it may be from the "i love me who do you love" lol "

Well said Tony xxxxxxxx and there are People out there who do that.

"For some its put in "tongue n cheek" for others it may be from the "i love me who do you love" lol "

that is an ace point , i think its a nifty wee setting to use on your profile, screams out confidence at the highest level

x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

ok im a FABULOUS BBW i love me who do u love ? lol

[Removed by poster at 02/02/10 22:36:05]

"For some its put in "tongue n cheek" for others it may be from the "i love me who do you love" lol

that is an ace point , i think its a nifty wee setting to use on your profile, screams out confidence at the highest level

x"

Sorry, what screams out confidence?

By *issCognito OP   Woman  over a year ago

secret location near glasgow

"For some its put in "tongue n cheek" for others it may be from the "i love me who do you love" lol

xSorry, what screams out confidence?"

Describing urself as fabulous I'd imagine?

How ironic, your thread is about, how your "confuddled", lots of nice people reply trying to clear up your confusion, all my ask was,was for you to clear up a little confusion i had too, and for me, its argueing??? Seriously?

T

xSorry, what screams out confidence?

Describing urself as fabulous I'd imagine?

"

Thank you.

The term 'fabulous' in the bbw world means a very very large woman...I am not sure if this site intended it as that or not however i would imagine so due to its place in the options for body size.

In the same way that bbw is instantly recognised as meaning a big beautiful women..ie a large lovely...then fabulous means a very very large lovely.

vol

xx

blocking doesnt stop the crap on the forums chick, there should be like an 'issue a slap button' which would just be a 'dish, job done' lol x

back to the subject though, when i first saw it Vol it was on a big girls profile, but really the term fitted perfectly as she is absolutely gorgeous, which then when it was on a gym bunnies page, made me think

i wonder if any guys have it set to fabulous? id be the first but if i try it as an 'i love me who do you love' angle...it might not work lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Abusing someone just because you don't get one with them will get a forum ban.

It is an adult site, do the adult thing and ignore each other if you can't be civil.