FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Looks or personality

Looks or personality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone sorry if this post has already been done ive had a look and couldnt find 1 lol

Anyway what matters more in a meet looks or personality ?

For us personality all the way, dont get me wrong i know looks are important too because there needs to be some sort of attraction, but going to meet *stunners* with no personality for us would be a turnoff,

We have had it good on here and met people or arrangin to meet people with both looks and personality.

So wots everyones thoughts on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Personality I suppose to an extent....can normally tell from the messages and banter if we are gonna get on......then looks when pics are swapped.....

Whole package I suppose......

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

It's looks/build for for me then personality.

Shallow I know, but no way I am getting jiggy with someone who needs a bag over their head. And yes, I know I ain't no oil painting either...

Been fortunate enough to meet lots of lovely folk with both.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmm, looks for me first i think, in a relationship scenario it would be personality first then looks as your going to spends lots of time together so getting on is a must whereas on here its slightly different. For me you have to be physically attracted to a potential meet on here, just my thoughts and probably not everyone's

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

has to be some kind of attraction there but for me personality is more important,i like to get on and have a laugh on a meet

"It's looks/build for for me then personality.

Shallow I know, but no way I am getting jiggy with someone who needs a bag over their head. And yes, I know I ain't no oil painting either...

"

I wouldnt really say its shallow tbh everyone has there own feelings on it

"has to be some kind of attraction there but for me personality is more important,i like to get on and have a laugh on a meet "

"

By *tarbuck.Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A good personality is a must. Looks, well yeah. Not gonna meet anyone I dont find attractive.

Have been lucky enough to meet plenty of folk with fantastic personalities and who also look good too

L x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Looks are what you are first attracted to but if fun is to follow then I think personality is a must so both together make a good combination .

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

Personality for us no point in doing what we do without some sort of connection and a laugh.

Well for me it's personality first then looks. I agree that there has to be some sort of attraction but I can usually find something attractive about someone.

Looks for us first, has to be an initial attraction. Then hopefully there is a personality to go with the looks, do in essence, both!!

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Personality is more important, but as the first contact on here is normally based on pics......well, looks obviously have first say

"

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Thankfully alot of people go on personality ....or id be a swinging virgin lol...to be honest i dont think theres a definitive answer to that question....i for one have lusted after what would be considered "gorgeous" but then met them at a social and came away thinking ...noooo way lol and also seen some where i thot noooo not my type...then met them socially and came away thinking jeeez yes in a heartbeat lol so in short ....for me...its ALL in the connection

I have always gone for personality but its a shame that most go with the looks

ok not all of us are bruce willis type

but your missing out on a decent guys an some are better than those lookers

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Sadly most on here dont have either

It doesnt really bother me i have both looks and personality! (tin helmet at the ready!) FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME YOU WILL KNOW IM NOT BEING AN ARSE I JUST CANT TELL LIES X

Personality is a big thing I think you need to be able to have a laugh and a good time with the person you are meeting

"Sadly most on here dont have either "
I'm shy

When i meet hot hot lookers a wee bit of my personality regresses back to a wee shy guy, but omg its a hoot when the lookers turn out to be fun friendly people.

Is that my priority? Kinda.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

It all comes down to the person, whether it's looks or personality is up to them. I've met some stunning girls who were bitches, and some "plain janes" who were funny, smart, sexy, and , did a lot more for me, sensually.

Maybe one day I'll meet someone who is the ideal combination, though I am not holding my breath!

We were talking a guy, Who seemed great, till we had a social meet.......not good!!!!!!

So looks yeah does matter but in this case personality let him down!!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"When i meet hot hot lookers a wee bit of my personality regresses back to a wee shy guy, but omg its a hoot when the lookers turn out to be fun friendly people.

Is that my priority? Kinda."

Awww Tone, is that why you are always shy with me? And you know it's always a hoot in my house, never know who you might meet lol

Looks are what make me want to know someone. Even if I have had some lovely messages I will not meet them unless I like the look of them, because I know I will be getting judged on my looks too.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Alittle bit of both for me.

I trust my intuition and gut instinct. I can usually tell after afew messages whether I 'click' with someone and we share the same personality or similar thinking. Afterall you don't want any awkwardness before or after fun. You want to be relaxed and have a good time.

There HAS to be some attraction and sexual desire there.

However saying the above I have had fun with people at a party whom if I had gone on looks alone I wouldn't have played with them but we got on so well that we did have fun.

So for me abit of both is important.

Personality 85%

Looks 15%

I have met some amazing looking women, a few of whom have such a bad attitude to men and life in general.

They get blocked.

I much prefer a woman with a sexy chilled out personality - that is a huge turn-on for me.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I agree with Rabbit, some Women and Men who think they are just Stunning and gods gift in bed have a horrendous attitude or lack of personality. Not good in my book

Abit of both is good for me

» Add a new message to this topic