FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is it common?

Is it common?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We seem to be having a lot of friend invites from couples that are so far away (SE/SW england and wales), that it's highly unlikely we'll ever meet them. These invites are sent without even a "hi how are you" message, and although we always reply to every message we receive, we're getting to the point where we're considering deleting the invite without reply, as they're clearly not reading our profile.

Is this a common occurrence shared with other couples/singles?

BTW, They seem to go very quiet when asked for a facial pic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yea its very common i just delete them

i personally dont answer or accept a friends invite from people so far away or if they have never tried to chat but thats my choice!! its on the profile if they dont meet it am not interested!!! xxx

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

yip very common for someone from wales to want to get together with you - hmmmmmmmmmm yeah drive up and beep the horn when outside my house but until then........

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

it is very common for people to want a nosey at your private pics. However that can be irrelevant on distance, but the main reason why people send invites without a hello first.

There are also serial friends inviters out there. You can see them on the list of just about every new profile.

But in the end, take it as a compliment.

"

But in the end, take it as a compliment. "

Thanks for the replies folks, yeah seeing it as a compliment puts a slightly different light on it

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

i accept them when they offline perv their private pics then delete em heheheh

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ temp

We just delete them to be honest. How can they be friends if you don't know them?

we got one from wales recently along with a nice message complementing our pics, it was a nice message and basically a couple who appreciated our pics, they also had lots of pics too, so we accepted the friends invite, knowing we wont meet and they would like to see our private pics, so no harm was done and we were happy they liked our pics and sent nice compliments.

south coast

exactly they just 2 perv private pics lol i just try beat em 2 it lmao

south coast

things like that i dont mind its flattering when u get a nice msg with it just a shame more often than not u dont

" things like that i dont mind its flattering when u get a nice msg with it just a shame more often than not u dont "

exactly so this one was the exception

" i accept them when they offline perv their private pics then delete em heheheh "

lol....think we'll give that one a go.......try before we buy, so to speak

we put it down to them just wanting a fast wank to the private pics, its the wink and then invite that annoys me lol

"i personally dont answer or accept a friends invite from people so far away or if they have never tried to chat but thats my choice!! its on the profile if they dont meet it am not interested!!! xxx "

When we first started out we would only ever look at profiles either down South, Ireland or Wales for fear of ...(God forbid!)...seeing or someone seeing us that we knew!

PLUS we wanted to make our weekend special to add to the excitement, travelling, nice hotel, meal drinks and loads of fun....brill weekend!

Then we realised we can get same feelings going to East Kilbride or Dunfermline, Perth, or just Glasgow City Centre!

So each to their own...they maybe just pervy pic hunters...(and with no msg they prob are!)...but sometimes people Actually want to come to Scotland to visit our beautifull country, AND our beautifull swingers!! xx

"i personally dont answer or accept a friends invite from people so far away or if they have never tried to chat but thats my choice!! its on the profile if they dont meet it am not interested!!! xxx

When we first started out we would only ever look at profiles either down South, Ireland or Wales for fear of ...(God forbid!)...seeing or someone seeing us that we knew!

PLUS we wanted to make our weekend special to add to the excitement, travelling, nice hotel, meal drinks and loads of fun....brill weekend!

Then we realised we can get same feelings going to East Kilbride or Dunfermline, Perth, or just Glasgow City Centre!

So each to their own...they maybe just pervy pic hunters...(and with no msg they prob are!)...but sometimes people Actually want to come to Scotland to visit our beautifull country, AND our beautifull swingers!! xx "

on that note we were contected by an irish couple who were interested in us but we declined as they were not verified, they were intending to make a wee trip of coming to scotland.

i just delete them, unless its folk ive spoke to x

By *inesawineWoman  over a year ago

fife

" i accept them when they offline perv their private pics then delete em heheheh "

Lol me too. After all they are just pic browsing !

xx

Delete .... unless shes fit hehehe

south coast

"Delete .... unless shes fit hehehe"

llf cannae delete the fit ones that'd just b wrong lol

tompip3.....great to read fun in East Kilbride....fun fun....

» Add a new message to this topic