FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > cant keep a good weeble wobble doon :P

cant keep a good weeble wobble doon :P

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

okies folks time for cheery news venue is on (screams ) so all those that have tickets for someone else i need names for them an if u no givin the names they no going making no exceptions here as im not havin this venue fkd up .

so dancin shoes on an enjoy the party cos i ken im gonna an be exepctin dances fae u awe hahaha

email addys to my inbox plz as im only sedning out details to hotmail yahoo accounts those who i have numbers for will recieve this by txt message venue starts an finishes same times .

cya all there me hunnies xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bring it on

sioux sub n rescue xxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

sue hunni sorry were not gonna be there but hope ur nite is a massive success and u all have great fun xxx

luv jacs

xxxx

By *inesawineWoman  over a year ago

fife

Glad its all sorted hun, well done all of you. Im sure it will be a great night. Shame I cant make it, but as you said, cant keep the good folk down

Mines xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done sioux, saving the day as usual xxx

Great work for a great cause sioux. Hope yous all have a fab time xx

well done sioux..sub..rescue xxx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

true weebles bounce back and kick trouble in the balls and flick the finger to idiots

weebles rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u go girl looking 4ward to it even more now hehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx keep ur chin up chick ailsa will be soooo proud eh u x

VENUE COMFIRMED ONLY THIGN THE FKR HAS SPOILED IS ITS COSTIN THE CHARITY £300 OFF WHAT WE MAKE VENUE IS BRILL BUT IM SORRY FOLKS BEST WE CAN DO WITH SUCH SHORT NOTICE , SO WHEN U GOT TO BAR U BEST BE PUTIN AWE YEA CHANGE IN THE ICE BUCKET NOO AS ONLY 1 RAFFLE IN ALL OF THE NITE LOL REST IS UP TO YOU ALL TO MAKE IT SPECIAL AN IM COUNTING ON YE TO HAVE THE BEST NITE IN SPITE OF ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED .

CHEERS SIOUX SUB , N RESCUE XXXXXX

" VENUE COMFIRMED ONLY THIGN THE FKR HAS SPOILED IS ITS COSTIN THE CHARITY £300 OFF WHAT WE MAKE VENUE IS BRILL BUT IM SORRY FOLKS BEST WE CAN DO WITH SUCH SHORT NOTICE , SO WHEN U GOT TO BAR U BEST BE PUTIN AWE YEA CHANGE IN THE ICE BUCKET NOO AS ONLY 1 RAFFLE IN ALL OF THE NITE LOL REST IS UP TO YOU ALL TO MAKE IT SPECIAL AN IM COUNTING ON YE TO HAVE THE BEST NITE IN SPITE OF ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED .

CHEERS SIOUX SUB , N RESCUE XXXXXX "

well done sioux have a blast hun xxxxxxxxx

its party day waaaaaaaaaaay haaaaaaaay hope ye awe ready to get on ye feet an help raise the roof owe this place we want all to have a brill nite in spite of all thats gone on l. riase the cash to the best we eva done so im countin on ya all now .

LETS PARTY ON DOWN FOLKS XXXXXXXXX

» Add a new message to this topic