FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single Guy's With No Condom's

Single Guy's With No Condom's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1cebren4u OP   Woman  over a year ago

clydebank

Recently a few SINGLE guy's have mailed me, on their profile's they show having sex without any Condom's.

When you ask why they dont use condom's the answer mostly is it was my EX.

The next Question is

1. Does the Ex know these pics are being used even though you cant see faces.

2. Should single Men be able to display these pics as Profile pics.

3. This should be all about Safe Sex Shouldn't it ????.

4. I know I have a few shots in my private pics but the cock in only between my boobs.

5. Also many single guys have pics with numerous ladies in thier pics, surley these pics are vetted as a single guy's profile.

Not here slagging anyone in particular but fed up with the mail im getting from profiles like these.

Just wondering how people felt about this and would welcome your comment's.

Bren xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bert uve had urs removed so u dont need to wear 1 ,xxxxluv ya

clydebank

"bert uve had urs removed so u dont need to wear 1 ,xxxxluv ya"

cow bag pmsl love you too so much xxxxxxxxxx

always rinse mine out after use with a splash of Domestos....kills 99.9% of all known germs.......so all good

yea bren wat i dont like an puts me off

i hate going into a guys profile an

seeing diff girls in all the pics

does it make them feel like a stud?

or 2 let ppl see..look i can a shag? lol xx

must admit i hardly see a lot of guys profiles but the few i have are mostly cock shots maybe the odd one oe two with a so called "action" shot , why not just say to them that as a women/single fem that kind of thing is a bit off putting ? just my view on it

clydebank

"must admit i hardly see a lot of guys profiles but the few i have are mostly cock shots maybe the odd one oe two with a so called "action" shot , why not just say to them that as a women/single fem that kind of thing is a bit off putting ? just my view on it "

This post is not just about the cock shots on profiles but about safe sex and single guys having many ladies in their profile pics and not using protection and when you do ask them about it the ans is always ITS THE EX lol

ok no worries , emm dont thik i owuld be too happy putting pics of ex's about the place , their choice i suppose .

clydebank

"ok no worries , emm dont thik i owuld be too happy putting pics of ex's about the place , their choice i suppose . "

Thanks thats what i was meaning lol xxxxxxxxx

Well I actually had this done to me a while ago on the site my ex put what was supposed to be private photos on his private gallery without my permisson, i manage to get him banned cause you couldn't see him init well except his cock and the rest was me, The ex's probably dont know these photos are being used unless they are on the site.

Bren hun it seems crazy in these days to have unprotected sex ....and to show it on a profile is madness to...I have actually been in aplay situation & walked away from it(with a hard-on.lol) becuase they now wanted to play without condoms after saying they only prctised safe sex....It's like playing russian roulete with your health...xx

clydebank

"Bren hun it seems crazy in these days to have unprotected sex ....and to show it on a profile is madness to...I have actually been in aplay situation & walked away from it(with a hard-on.lol) becuase they now wanted to play without condoms after saying they only prctised safe sex....It's like playing russian roulete with your health...xx"

Agree totally but i know on people's profiles i.e. couples they can say thats us which is fabby but please state it on their profiles thats us with out the condoms would put a lot of peoples minds at rest lol.

i dont reply to msgs with action shots and no condoms wether it was the ex or not!! xx

Right bren honni I went out and bought a 6ft johny just to show am a safty guy

clydebank

"Right bren honni I went out and bought a 6ft johny just to show am a safty guy "

Hope johny was good scoty but i did tell you there was no need to come out the closet babes xxxxxxxxxxx

Owwww Bren. My knee is just itchin to get you over it!

scoty condom n red coat , mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

To be fair it's not just single male profiles that have these pics.

We've seen some in single female private galleries as well.

To be honest, and this probably won't be well received, I think at the end of the day it's about choice.

I don't think people should put up photos of them doing things with their exes without their permission!

At the end of the day if people want to play without condoms that's up to them. It's goin to be no fun if we all impose rules on everyone all the time! What one person likes another doesn't and it would be far more dull if everyone liked the same thing.

I don't play without condoms but that is my choice. You are actually lucky in a way that you can see those photos cause you know that they do play without condoms....

Just my thoughts although I doubt anyone will see it like this x

I agree with what your saying bren but as they have put these pics up then its an extra way to 'vet' them.

Regarding the pic rules, members are allowed to have pics with other people in providing the member is in the pic too and the others are not easily identifiable. So no faces on show, or tattoo's etc.

I would be asking questions of a single girl if she had several pics of intercourse with no condom!

Steve

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"To be honest, and this probably won't be well received, I think at the end of the day it's about choice.

I don't think people should put up photos of them doing things with their exes without their permission!

At the end of the day if people want to play without condoms that's up to them. It's goin to be no fun if we all impose rules on everyone all the time! What one person likes another doesn't and it would be far more dull if everyone liked the same thing.

I don't play without condoms but that is my choice. You are actually lucky in a way that you can see those photos cause you know that they do play without condoms....

Just my thoughts although I doubt anyone will see it like this x"

At the end of the day this isn't a site that tells you all what you should be doing whilst you are at meets and if it was we wouldn't be on here.

We personally don't have a problem with single men who have action shots with no condom on, as we know who to avoid.

I have to agree Brenny.

As everyone knows...if you have unprotected sex with someone, you are having sex with all their previous partners, and their partners partners etc...

That's a bit too much like Russian Roulette so that's why I always play safe. As it says on my profile: No Condom = No sex (However stunning the girl might be).

I only ever play wearing full PPE - Hard hat, rigger boots, rubber gloves and my yellow vest.

Jx

SAFE SEX IS A MAJOR PART OF SWINGING

FFS DINNEY ABUSE IT

BUBOO X

It isn't just lads with pics of unsafe sex, there's loads of females with it aswell, so even stipulate they want 'bareback sex'.

For me, those are the profiles I avoid, as I dont want any hidden diseases, and unlike Stu, I wont splash my knob in domestos, lol

get ur domestos out n gie it a scrub mucky lol

Aye, maybe I'll go the whole hog and scour it with some wire wool.... crikey, it would be like peeling a potato!

i could suck it better

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

personally i use condoms and if i meet a guy who doesn't have any use my own and then leave him some. but it is up to the individual if they choose to play with or without them and post pics depicting their play

"i could suck it better "

That will earn you a red jelly baby

"personally i use condoms and if i meet a guy who doesn't have any use my own and then leave him some. but it is up to the individual if they choose to play with or without them and post pics depicting their play"

Good t osee a lass that brings them to meets, good on ya mad xxx

clydebank

yes but this post was also about them displaying pics of their ex maybe with out their knowledge.

wasnt just about them not using condoms xxxxxxxx

ive seen many profiles where either sex have displayed pics of the oposite sex and no other person in them to justify why they have been allowed on their profiles in the first instance.

Well I never display cock pics Bren, and if I do, I always get consent from the lass who's on the pic, and its always safe sex!

Do you think people display their ex'x to get revenge on them?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As steve said up there, if it is a single female or male and they can have pics of the opposite sex on their profile but they have to be in it too, ie in a sex act (not just sat in the pub somewhere).... but they can't be indentifiable.

Report the profile if you think it breaks site rules xx

I agree that people shouldn't use ex in their pics on profile, I also cant understand why anyone would not use condoms, no offence but we dont know where everyone has been, i prefer to have fun but keep my health intact

Domestos? Please tell you are kidding??? You would have to have your cum made with domestos if you wanted to get rid of STIs!!!

Vaginas are like exclusive nightclubs, they all have dress codes!

Oh and you can get STI's just from touching, oral, fingers blah blah blah, so you know, nobodies ever safe!

"Domestos? Please tell you are kidding??? You would have to have your cum made with domestos if you wanted to get rid of STIs!!!

Vaginas are like exclusive nightclubs, they all have dress codes!

Oh and you can get STI's just from touching, oral, fingers blah blah blah, so you know, nobodies ever safe!"

love the vaginas quote do u mind if i steal it please??? want to put it in my profile xx

By *ord and ladyCouple  over a year ago

around Glasgow

"To be honest, and this probably won't be well received, I think at the end of the day it's about choice.

Just my thoughts although I doubt anyone will see it like this x

At the end of the day this isn't a site that tells you all what you should be doing whilst you are at meets and if it was we wouldn't be on here.

We personally don't have a problem with single men who have action shots with no condom on, as we know who to avoid.

"

lets not forget about the females that are getting shagged without condoms.steer clear also

» Add a new message to this topic