FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Manners???

Manners???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya all,

Just a quick one for you lot, as much as you like a quick one its not what you think ya pervs lol

Is it just me or does mail thats not replied to get on your nervs??? surely its only manners to reply, even if it is a "yes" or "no"????

I kinda think this will not be the 1st or last time this type of thread will be put up on here.

cheers for nooo.

cumstik

(an its sticky,honest)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cum,,babe,,this post has been done to death...no replys,,,take it on the chin and move on

dont let it upset you yeah manners cost nothing but all peeps are diffrent some reply some dont,,,shimples xx

auds xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

auds.

cheers, its all cool. am not 1 to worry about it or take it personaly, just dont like the whole idea that some people (not all) think that just not replying is a good thing. my opinion about it really, but maybe only mines, if someone says hi in the street you dont know, i always say hi back an then ask, who the f**k was that hahaha. but thats just me

cumstik.xx

i hate giving people rejection and have so many messages it takes too long to say no thanks to everyone

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

I know it's not what the post was about but, you've only been on the site 7weeks, you might benefit from reading some of the 'guide for single guys' threads. It might help beef up your profile a bit and possibly inspire a few more replies to your messages.

xAx

manner's thats a laugh some ppl

dont even have manners in chat

"i hate giving people rejection and have so many messages it takes too long to say no thanks to everyone "

and so you dont reply, HINT HINT

perennial problem.....best thing is to just shrug your shoulders, put it all down to experience and move on with your life...it aint worth getting het up about it

I think its a very british problem in that a lot of people try to be nice and find it hard to say "no thanks". If we mail people, we will often put at the end, if your not interested then we understand if you dont get back" etc.

Also, we often see posts on here from people (mainly the ladies) that have mailed back "No thanks your not what im looking for" to get a torrent of abuse asking "why" etc...So sometimes you just cant win!

We have had it both ways, said no to a couple to get a reply back "why, whats up with us"... why cant they just accept a no in a no?

Steve

» Add a new message to this topic