FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Men Watching Men !!!

Men Watching Men !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

What is it with guys in chat that when men view their cams they go nuts ?what is it that annoys u so much about them viewing u ?

u never c a woman complain if they beeing looked at by women so just wondered lol

luv jacs

xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I never thought it would bother me, as I am pretty laid back about most things.

I am not sure why, but it does bug me. It isnt so bad if its guys we have met, friends etc, but it is definately an issue if its a guy I dont know.

The worst part is if you take a quick look when you see them looking at you, and they are sat there wanking..... freaks me out!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope doesnt bother me at all , to me its like when your at a gb or a threesome and they sitting there having a fiddle , whats the difference really ? plus you got the added of bonus of being able to go off cam something you canny really do in real life

i get pissed off wi them if its men or women looking and no talking !!

Maybe theyre no actually looking. Some folk ought to get over themselves. Maybe someone has just so happened to click on a cam, person on it is of no interest to them so they are looking to see what other profiles may take their fancy

When my pc is dragging its heels, running slow but the chat list is moving like the feckin final stages o space invaders,i have accidently clicked "bloke cam",lol,had nae intentions of looking/dwelling, yet its funny as f*** when they block you cause you had an accidental look,lol

T

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

have seen me hover the cursor over a silouette in list only to check after answering a mail that the person has turned on cam so could be that too

Do not mind ANYONE viewing our camera when we have it on , al we ask is the manners to either say hi when they stay on our camera for any length of time,or when we say hi to them ( this is normaly done a few times incase its missed by the speed of the room ).

yup - agree with everyone above - no problems with anyone viewing our cam whatsoever, as long as they say something to us!

Nina went through a phase of just blocking the "silent-atarers"(as we call 'em)... well, unless they were really hot that is....

d

» Add a new message to this topic