FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > league ?

league ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have you ever been put off from messaging someone becuas you think they are out of your league and wont be interested ? i have on many occasions and just wondered what the general consensus was on it considering this is a swing site, is it right to think like that ? or is it better just to throw caution to the wind and go for it anyway ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Just go for it, then you can post on the rant thread if you are ignored, deleted and blocked xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont see why you should not mail the person, however expect 99.9% to get deleted without being read! its just the way of things on here!

BUT the 0.1% of genuine non up themself people that may reply will make it all worth while dont let anything stand in your way

Livingston

I promise to reply sailor x

I tend to think most are out of my league so don't bother. Ive even been told by a woman not to bother mailing certain members as they out of my league.

yes i was but i mail the person an got great reply back an were friends an meeting soon

if its obvious they havent read my profile i delete them of reply saying read profile... im blunt

but if its a gen nice mail doesnt matter from who i usually 99% o the time i reply..

but rude ones get reported lol

i dont think its about league its about how u get on with someone.. dont get me wrong i have to be attracted to someone but they have to have a brain... u could get mr calvin clyn underman whos a cockey asshole or u could get my job bloggs who makes me laugh and we get one.... everyone is diff and well all have diff ideas on what we like etc..

but no one is out of anyones league its just getting the chance to know them!!!

as i say the only reason Vin Diesel isnt married to me is because he hasnt met me yet!!! ( the restraining order makes it hard)

keep loving and be happy !!!

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I tend to think most are out of my league so don't bother. Ive even been told by a woman not to bother mailing certain members as they out of my league."

Parker that is outrageous!!!!! You are not out of anyone's league! It's that sort of attitude on here (not yours!) that ruins it for the wider masses!

x

there shldnt even be a league!!!!!

if you fancy the look of someone,,mail them,,,shimple!!!

you dont know unless you ask???

if its a no then hey ho if its a yes then,, ya dancer!!!

auds xx

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"there shldnt even be a league!!!!!

if you fancy the look of someone,,mail them,,,shimple!!!

you dont know unless you ask???

if its a no then hey ho if its a yes then,, ya dancer!!!

auds xx "

exactly!

I JUST DONT MESSAGE ANYONE LOL... THE FEAR OF BEING REJECTED!! IF THEY INTERESTED IN US THEN HAPPY FOR THEM TO MAIL US... AND I AGREE... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LEAGUE ON HERE... FOLKS JUST THINK THEY BETTER THAN OTHERS... AND BY JOVE THEY AINT!!!

MY 2P WORTH MRS HOOPS

SO IF WE IN ANYBODY'S LEAGUE JUST MAIL US PMSL

By *assie4Couple  over a year ago

highlands

i (mrs) dont mail anybody cos i always think im too big and that cpls where the female is thinner than me then they wont be interested!!!!!me being silly but thats just me lol...hence mr does the arranging cos if left to me we wouldnt have any meets lol!!!!i wait for cpls to mail me then i will chat ......

cassie you are never too big!! your sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy woman!!!

"i (mrs) dont mail anybody cos i always think im too big and that cpls where the female is thinner than me then they wont be interested!!!!!me being silly but thats just me lol...hence mr does the arranging cos if left to me we wouldnt have any meets lol!!!!i wait for cpls to mail me then i will chat ...... "

That sounds exactly like me! Mrs fun, I always think that way too.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

there shouldn't be the mentality of competition on here but sadly it exists. personally if someones profile attracts my attention i'll mail them, or if they chat in the room i may mail them but gone are the days of being made to feel the inadequate one due to body type or personality. we're all equal and here for fun so enjoy it

By *assie4Couple  over a year ago

highlands

thank you dm xxxxxxxxxxxxxx hopefully i can get in your frame of mind mad but its hard xxx but hopefully ill get there xxx

Mad and I were having a discussion just hours ago about how you get on with someone in chat or mailing, and then take it to a social meet..... you may never shag them but end up with a really good friend, so if you like someone tell them... a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.... and if you get a shag out of it too then that's an added bonus.

Never feel that anyone is "out of your league" as you put it... we're all the same, fabbers and shaggers! xxxxx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

when i was swinging as a single femme, i never ever thought that......sexy is sexy.....be it the mind or body.......if i saw someone i liked id message em..simple as xx

By *blahdeeMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"when i was swinging as a single femme, i never ever thought that......sexy is sexy.....be it the mind or body.......if i saw someone i liked id message em..simple as xx"

but only if they wore 6" heels? lol

there shouldnt be a league you are what you are peeps you cant plz everyone all of the time even if you meet but decide not to shag at least youve met a new frieds as for ppl who think there to big that anyone would be interested rubbish size isnt an issue with us we take ppl as they are & hope they do the same with us xxx

personally , i read the profile and if think i maybe fit the bill i will msg them

If they are after a ripped brad pit look a like i wont bother as i aint that fella lol

The worst they can say is no thanks and you are in the same place as you where before you messaged them

There shouldn't be League Tables in a Swinging site.

We are all on here because we have ONE thing in common.

As stated above I have met many people on here, and had coffee, lunch etc. Majority of them I am in constant communication with.

Doesn't mean we have "shagged" each other.

I used to be of the opinion "I'm not good enough" but after a few coffee meets with some exclusive ladies my mind frame changed.

Yes there are some on here who have that holier than thou attitude not helped by mindless morons wit hone liner comments that let us all down.

But never come on here thinking your any less a person than the next. We were all born equal and we all die equal.

Cassie.....Every woman on the planet believes they are either too fat or too thin. You are YOURSELF, you are a beautiful women and should live your life with that single thought. The media have brainwashed women into Posh Beckham mode.

The lady is a freak.

Get yourself on this site and mail people yourself, its what is inside that makes you who you are.

Rant over

Anton xxxxxx

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

no league here no hidden agenda we meet people we have sex with some we have coffee with others, but for people out there who think they are in a higher league...... until you actual meet people and get to know them, you will be in a lonely league. have met many great people at socials ect, and believe me chat rooms and mails do not do them justice, lovely people here xxxxx

hmmm on thinking about this..many moons ago... i have declined a meet with someone as just felt they were wayyy out of my league...

however i now work on the basis..feck it!! They like me or they dont.

Mrs Cassie...too big? blethers!!!!

im a big girl and well..there is just all the more to play with and enjoy!!

(fifelass..ill speak to my hubbie Vin and tell him you fancy a wee shot )

vol

xxx

Edinburgh Duo ty for your comments.

Laine I bow at your wisdom and now think of myslef as a fabber shagger lol

Cassie i think yer lovely.

Auds i'm mailing you! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

blantyre you are good looking bloke (saying this in a manly way)if you think people are out of your league i think that shows a bit lack of self confidence and i dont know entirely how you get that i feel confident in myself and dont look up to anybody but do respect other peoles preffrences ie age etc (got into this to late in life) but have a go its only a knock back we had them even the people who you may think are unreachable so just go for it

who is Blantyre? have i missed someone?

Livingston

"who is Blantyre? have i missed someone?"

The OP I think

ah ty well spotted!!!

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

id go for it dont judge a person without knowing them u just never know u mite be exactly what they are looking for if not at lease u know u tried lol

have fun xx

I msg quite a lot but most ladies don't have the manners to reply!

it takes 1min to type a msg christ sake!

Rant over!

and you may be what the person judging you is looking for.(not u though SC, ur wuvverly)

"I msg quite a lot but most ladies don't have the manners to reply!

it takes 1min to type a msg christ sake!

Rant over! "

Said this before but it kinda puts it in perspective,ohhhhhh just why you may not even get a "No thanks",solo fem friend of mine on here accumulated 1300 messages that she could of taken a minute to reply to, thats 1300 x 1min ,ohh not forgetting the escalating "while on-site messages"that were topping up by the minute!!

And to cap it all, some were from the same person asking the self same thing like frikkin jive bunny,perhaps 10 times per hour.

Just a suggestion, but maybe not a case of bad manners, maybe more borderline unmanageable ?

21.6hours to reply to each and every message,

its unlikely that

an attractive woman would meat a not so hot man ie angelina would not shag shane mcgowan

a not so hot woman can easily get a hot guy, michelle mcmanus could easily get a hot guy to shag her

an attractive couple would not meet an ugly couple hot couple

"its unlikely that

an attractive woman would meat a not so hot man ie angelina would not shag shane mcgowan

a not so hot woman can easily get a hot guy, michelle mcmanus could easily get a hot guy to shag her

an attractive couple would not meet an ugly couple hot couple"

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some see deeper than skin deep

we all have our own little insecureties and it can at times feel a bit pointless in messaging people who its clear theyd get loads everyday...but thats what the inbox is for. Having the confidence to message may be what makes you stand out

i guess its defo hard for guys due to the sheer amount of guys here, but try and believe in yourself more and send the pm to her/ them

"its unlikely that

an attractive couple would not meet an ugly couple hot couple"

define an attractive cpl and a ugly cpl??? i agree with laine,,,beauty is in the eye of the beholder???everyone tastes are diffrent what someone might think is unatractive someone else might think pppwwwooorrrr xx

auds xx

I've met amongst the hottest and i aint no Brad Pitt, and some of the planest who regard themselves among the hottest have not replied, no one got hurt, killed, or emotionally scarred in the process.

Its swinging, its what occurs, nothing more exciting than a super upbeat reply from folks you kinda thought, "doubt they will reply",your in charge of who you want to meet, likewise people reading your message and every now and again it happens,dwelling on what has'nt happened is pointless.

T x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for replies very much aprreciated , easy to say ill take the plunge after this but i know ill prob sit here and think about it all waay too much before i finally do something . but its good to know other peoples thoughts and opnions on something which ok to others might seem trivial but to me as a swinger or swingle is quite important , so if you get a message from me in a few weeks you know why lmao many thanks again folks

Just go for it, but make it a message worth reading. My guy thought i was out of his, but we've now very happily been together for 1 1/2 yrs now

"its unlikely that

an attractive couple would not meet an ugly couple hot couple

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some see deeper than skin deep "

think the older u get, the more u r around in the scene you relalise its not just looks.....

well said Jo think if you can get on first an foremost great start xxxx just my view

"an attractive cpl and a ugly cpl??? i agree with laine,,,beauty is in the eye of the beholder???everyone tastes are diffrent what someone might think is unatractive someone else might think pppwwwooorrrr xx

auds xx "

well i dont know about anyone else, i dont consider myself as attractive as brad pitt, i dont consider myself as ugly as shane mcgowan

shane mcgowan might have a good personality but no'one can say he is attractive, now he is older he is uglier lol

he does need a paper bag over his head

bet even shane mcgowan gets his leg over once in a while lol ok might be a long wait inbetween lol

auds xx

think hes got his new falsers lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

No one is any better than anyone on here some may think it but their not..

yes im sure we all have hang ups about the way we look but confidance comes from within and far more sexy than looks so get mailing the ppl u think r out of ur league and c what happens ...

we example hubby and i had our eye on a couple from here but though the same so at one of the socials we though we'll c what they r like and take it from there the introduction to them was by the male half giving me a big snog and saying how much he'd been wanting to do it lol and then the fun began lol

luv jacs

xxxxx

All said and done, Shane McGowan is a "professional" afterall, and there`s plenty of those on this site

We must be out of everyones league as no one mails us ffs lol G xx

"We must be out of everyones league as no one mails us ffs lol G xx"

There`s no hiding CLASS guys (and modesty).

lol as a fun experiment what mingers want to volunteer to message 10 'very attractive' couples with face pics and let us know how you get on

ITS A JOKE NO HATE MAIL PLEASE

still trying to find class as for modesty... we are fecked lol

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We actually had someone knock us back because she felt she wasn't attractive enough to meet us.

Maybe she was just trying to let us down gently

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I met someone today who told me somone in here told them not to meet certain ppl and was bad mouthing fems on this site including myself just goes to show u can trust no one in here ...as far as leagues goes yes perhaps some do think they r superior to others but all im gonna say is have a look at urself and ur own life before passing judgement on others

it my be a swingers site and we all get mail we dont like at times but manners are nice and always try to reply and am polite to all i hope x

» Add a new message to this topic