FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Looking to prove a point!

Looking to prove a point!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok having a talk about the mrs having sex with another guy (as long as i get to take part) and she says that its a bit odd!

Now looking for couples to share their views about their missus having sex with another guy - just so its not me thats odd!

g + s

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If that's your thing and it does it for you both then go for it.

I have no problem with the mrs having sex with other men whether I'm there or not.

If some find it odd then it's their problem.

By *ountrypairCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

a luv watchin another bloke gettin it from ronnie coz then they appreciate what i have to put up with lol

for us watching each other with someone else is a huge turn on, and we both love it.

But it has too be something you both want too do

yeah love that comment - "appreciate what i have to put up with". I'm sure that will win you some favour with the mrs lol

This post is to show the mrs that I'm normal in thinking that most guys would enjoy watching and taking part in that!

Cheers for the posts

well it has to be something you both want,,,i find in the game if theres no trust then its not for you

swinging isnt for everyone,if its not something that your wife finds interested in or as you said,,,finds a bit odd,,then maybe its not for yous?

your in the chatroom loads so get the mrs involved and she might see we are from all walks of life and we are not odd,,ok maybe hold the last bit lol odd ,,but funny with it lol

auds xx

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

This all depends about what you both decided at the start of your swinging.

Most people make their do's and dont's up b4 they start.

And also make code words to let their partner's know they are not happy to then stop all play.

Do i detect a slight issue with the Mr of this couple in the respect that maybe things have changed a little than when you first started swinging maybe im wrong but then why the reason for the post?????.

Also i know you asked for couples to reply but i am a couple on another site and still swing with my partner on this site too also been swinging now for ten years xxxxx

hey reason for the post is to show that im not the only guy in the world that would like to see his mrs enjoy herself with another guy.

not started swinging yet so nothings changed as nothings started.

Like i say purely to show that im not the only guy in the world that would enjoy that. And yeah anyone can feel free to post. more the merrier - fitting comment for fab i think

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"hey reason for the post is to show that im not the only guy in the world that would like to see his mrs enjoy herself with another guy.

not started swinging yet so nothings changed as nothings started.

Like i say purely to show that im not the only guy in the world that would enjoy that. And yeah anyone can feel free to post. more the merrier - fitting comment for fab i think "

Ok wanna start pmsl but!!!! Hey good luck to you both when you do start love Brennie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I THINK ITS NORMAL ?? THINK U SHOULD DEFO START !!!

OR DO THE COUPLE THING SHE CAN WATCH U FUCKING AND U CAN WATCH HER FUCKING ...

IM FREE NEXT FRI ??LOL

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

if thats what you want go for it.we love it.

By *lackbird186Man  over a year ago

west glasgow

why do i get the feeling that the male wants to do this and the girl does not .

1. you say you have not swung

2. your wife finds it odd you want to watch her being shagged

3. and your trying to convince her that shagging another male is normal while you watch.

no its not normal in the every day sence but in swinging it does happen .

have a chat and i mean a real talk with your wife and find out if she wants to swing and not just you

"Ok having a talk about the mrs having sex with another guy (as long as i get to take part) and she says that its a bit odd!

Now looking for couples to share their views about their missus having sex with another guy - just so its not me thats odd!

g + s

x "

cake an eat it springs 2 mind

the whole idea of sharing always appears to be great when your horny etc but its not always what people think, infact we have two friends who had a threesome and split a few weeks after it due to jealousy and insecurity.

We have swapped and watched each other and enjoyed it but it was something we both spoke about in great detail before actually doing. As P is bi we have more fun when playing with girls but we did have fun when G invited a guy up too so mabye we can say we share the same views as the op xx

"why do i get the feeling that the male wants to do this and the girl does not .

1. you say you have not swung

2. your wife finds it odd you want to watch her being shagged

3. and your trying to convince her that shagging another male is normal while you watch.

no its not normal in the every day sence but in swinging it does happen .

have a chat and i mean a real talk with your wife and find out if she wants to swing and not just you

"

Ok I have had to say this to a couple of people - I'm not trying to get her to do it at all. Not in the slightest. I am just letting her know that I THINK (yes think becuase i dont know) it would be a turn on for me! At no point have i been trying to force that on her and the post is just to hear from people that might or might not share my opinion on my thoughts. Plus it wouldnt be me sitting back and watching - was thinking more a 3some with all taking part,

And I was hoping to show that its not odd that a guy would want this!

And I really find it hard to understand "its not normal in the everyday" - what? Im sure thats how swinging comes to be swinging - people have these thoughts share it with their partner and then take it from there!

For some reason I have had to rant mainly cos you seem to think im forcing something down the mrs's throat (ha) which im really not. We are a loving couple and we do talk about things and yes they are real chats! but thanks for that post - made me feel like i had her tied to the bed forcing her into things!

" - made me feel like i had her tied to the bed "

Woooooo, now we're talking.

Welcome to our world . lol

Go with the flow and when you feel that "click" you know its the right people and it will all fall into place.....its finding the people that make you horny and make you smile.....then it comes natural.....it aint always easy finding good playmates.......not everyone likes the same things and has that chemistry.

Voyeurism/watching is a big part of swinging cos swinging aint just about shagging....well to me anyway.

Voyeurism/watching is a big part of swinging cos swinging aint just about shagging....well to me anyway.

Really? awww feck i am doing it wrong hehehe

"Voyeurism/watching is a big part of swinging cos swinging aint just about shagging....well to me anyway.

Really? awww feck i am doing it wrong hehehe"

and u should know

G get ur own post ffs!!! pmsl L xxx

For the real forum post couple we do and have had fun as a mmf scenario or even just me with a male. Both turns us on as not only do i get to have fun and frolics with another guy, but also we take it back home with us to then have some more frolics ourselves. I adore watching G with another women for instance, or even knowing that he's with another woman totally turns me on, can't wait for him to get back tell me all about it and shag him!!!

Swinging is to each their own, no-one has the exact same boundaries or rules, but the good thing there are plenty of others out there who are willing to explore and find out if we 'fit their bill'.

Wish you luck justlooking, am sure you'll find out what you like and go for it when you meet the right people!

L from gandl xxxx

edinburgh

mmf is a huge part of swinging BUT still only a part its a joint decision . but swinging in any form should be discussed fully before anything happens.

we have had loads of em and at 1st s a kinda hard thing to get your head round, but if u both get enjoyment out of it go for it its fabby ,if only one does dont s not worth it .

Dave talking is important so can you ask Ronnie if i can shag her please lol G. ps high bud !!

edinburgh

lmao g course a can m8 lol

yes i would

» Add a new message to this topic