FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Taxi Drivers!!

Taxi Drivers!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it a rule in Glasgow to be a taxi driver you need to be an out and out pervert lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/13 11:26:21]

dont snog in the cab then

lol

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I know just the man to answer that when he returns from emptying out the sand from the bunker

Not just Glasgow... Scares me sometimes the amount that want a 'little extra' when you're d*unk and wanting home. I'd rather take the night bus

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I know just the man to answer that when he returns from emptying out the sand from the bunker "

...A perv if ever there was one!

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I know just the man to answer that when he returns from emptying out the sand from the bunker "

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

I've worked with a few ex taxi drivers, and I'd say yes. Unfortunately, none of them were women, so I never got anything out of it!

"dont snog in the cab then

lol"

i was alone so wasnt snogging any one

"Not just Glasgow... Scares me sometimes the amount that want a 'little extra' when you're d*unk and wanting home. I'd rather take the night bus "

yeh my thoughts exactly make you feel uncomftable at time and i was heading back out after a night out for a meet lol so no busses :P

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"dont snog in the cab then

lol

i was alone so wasnt snogging any one"

Can you give us a description of said perv ?

Did he ask if you'd like to see his wood

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is it a rule in Glasgow to be a taxi driver you need to be an out and out pervert lol "

Black hack or private hire?

was in 2 seperate privaye hire taxis last night from two diff companies and both drivers just dead creepy and sleezy with there comments and stuff

asking if i was going to have sex with some lucky guy and stuff if only they knew haha :P

Glasgow West

Mmm. How do I get a taxi licence?

Glasgow West

That smiley was supposed to be

You should call the taxi firms and report them. You shouldn't have to put up with that.

"was in 2 seperate privaye hire taxis last night from two diff companies and both drivers just dead creepy and sleezy with there comments and stuff

asking if i was going to have sex with some lucky guy and stuff if only they knew haha :P"

Hahaha. I get that all the time, one old git started telling me about swinger stories he was writing etc, I thought maybe he'd recognised me off here or something lol. Half the time I can't keep my mouth shut about what I've been up to that night so it's my own fault really, I look like a good girl but I'm anything but

To be fair I have done something with one, but he was hot and I was intoxicated beyond belief so it doesn't count

"You should call the taxi firms and report them. You shouldn't have to put up with that. "

Wouldnt do that to any one unless it was really bad :P

"was in 2 seperate privaye hire taxis last night from two diff companies and both drivers just dead creepy and sleezy with there comments and stuff

asking if i was going to have sex with some lucky guy and stuff if only they knew haha :P

Hahaha. I get that all the time, one old git started telling me about swinger stories he was writing etc, I thought maybe he'd recognised me off here or something lol. Half the time I can't keep my mouth shut about what I've been up to that night so it's my own fault really, I look like a good girl but I'm anything but

To be fair I have done something with one, but he was hot and I was intoxicated beyond belief so it doesn't count "

haha i ended up just saying to the one on way home wot i had been up to think i managed to put him off haha :P but neither were hot sadly altho i thin that could very kinky if they were lol the one on way home was alot more mellow about things just seem sleazy at times tho, saying there ways to avoid paying for the taxi n stuff a mean cmong it was like 7 quid haha

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

well being married to a taxi driver yes to being a perv (aren't we all lol ) sleaze absolutely not . id have reported both of those drivers as in a position of trust .

sadly im no surprised they think they can get away with it as they get regularly propositioned by d*unk women wanting a free ride in more ways than one .

Hope you told him it was none of his feckin business...

Been asked similar in taxis and never during the day, it's always evening, when your alone and had a few too many and dressed up. And there never bonnie, always pervy old men. Fml. Have to say I've told them its none of there business, but it does make your journey uncomfortable.

"Been asked similar in taxis and never during the day, it's always evening, when your alone and had a few too many and dressed up. And there never bonnie, always pervy old men. Fml. Have to say I've told them its none of there business, but it does make your journey uncomfortable.

"

yeh i agree totaly altho as a said had more of a laugh on way home than way there lol but makes you think do girls do this to avoid such small taxi fayres lol

Never suffered from this...even cabs we have used from cjs have been polite n respectful and im under no illusions that they dont know why we were there ..lol

Even in black cabs we have had a wee tease n took some pics and they never said a word...suppose we shocked them into silence. Usual with some people, all talk until something starts n they shite it. Lol

"Never suffered from this...even cabs we have used from cjs have been polite n respectful and im under no illusions that they dont know why we were there ..lol

Even in black cabs we have had a wee tease n took some pics and they never said a word...suppose we shocked them into silence. Usual with some people, all talk until something starts n they shite it. Lol "

haha that would be such a turn on but would want the driver to be at least half decent to look at haha i always seem to get the pervy oaps tho :P

By *omma49Man  over a year ago

GLASGOW

had a run in, with a glasgow taxi driver 2 yrs ago, he was a pig ignorant racist, who the police charged with racially aggravated breach of the peace, the procurator fiscal threw the case out which my brother and I, were told was witnessed by a member of the public, so yeah some of these drivers can be scumbuckets, to joe public male or female- since that time I have boycotted glasgows black cabs- even the councils licencing authority, know the majority of these drivers are neanderthals with little social finesse.

One of my ex fb got a taxi home after a few hours of pleasure and she text me to say the taxi driver was being rude asking her if she had just been having sex etc this was also at night lol

"Never suffered from this...even cabs we have used from cjs have been polite n respectful and im under no illusions that they dont know why we were there ..lol

"

Suppose theres bad apples in every walk of life

"Suppose theres bad apples in every walk of life "

Yeah!

And now and then you get one rotten to the core!!

"Suppose theres bad apples in every walk of life "
yup there's pervs

Everywere

After friday night/saturday morning sont even go there about taxi drivers to me

i think ive only had ever had one taxi driver say something inappropriate to me, and he got told in no uncertain terms exactly what I thought about it. Plus i put in a formal complaint to his company.

At the end of the day, they have a job to do and being a creepy pervert is not part of that

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Is it a rule in Glasgow to be a taxi driver you need to be an out and out pervert lol "

Yes ... it is in the job description

But seriously ...

There is absolutely no excuse for sleezyness .. our job is to get people safely from A to B if you are ever made to feel uncomfortable in any taxi or private hire car you should report driver to the company he works for ..they will take any report seriously ...guys like this give proper hard working considerate drivers a bad name

"i think ive only had ever had one taxi driver say something inappropriate to me, and he got told in no uncertain terms exactly what I thought about it. Plus i put in a formal complaint to his company.

At the end of the day, they have a job to do and being a creepy pervert is not part of that"

neither is driving like a maniac and amashing folks bottles in the boot which we had over the weekend

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Ohh and just for the record ...there is a huge difference between perv and sleazy...lol

Glasgow West

"Ohh and just for the record ...there is a huge difference between perv and sleazy...lol "

Unless he is a sleezy perv...

"Ohh and just for the record ...there is a huge difference between perv and sleazy...lol "

Yeh but can also be both

if your talking records the one we got on friday night/saturday morning must have been trying to break one lol

By *riggsboy123Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Listen you scumbags here is a man who would not take it anymore...one day the rain will come and wash all the scum of the streets...every night i wash the cum of the back seat...some nights i clean up the blood...i dont fucking see anyone else here so who the fuck are you talking to...a nigger is fucking my wife in that house...have you ever seen what a colt 45 can do to a womans pussy it would fucking destroy it........

Ps are you talking to me?

See you should've taken a lift from me

By *riggsboy123Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

No offence but id prefer robert de niro. Ive got that mad saxophone music from the film stuck in my head now.

"Is it a rule in Glasgow to be a taxi driver you need to be an out and out pervert lol

Yes ... it is in the job description

But seriously ...

There is absolutely no excuse for sleezyness .. our job is to get people safely from A to B if you are ever made to feel uncomfortable in any taxi or private hire car you should report driver to the company he works for ..they will take any report seriously ...guys like this give proper hard working considerate drivers a bad name "

» Add a new message to this topic