FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CJ's or after8

CJ's or after8

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi we have been thinking of visting one of these clubs for a little extra fun but still not sure which one, if anybody has been and can tell us which one they prefer and why might help us make up our minds.

thanks

z and a

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

not been to either yet ... quite fancy givin cj's a go as heard alot of good things..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been to After Eight many times and enjoyed it. nice people and relaxed. Varied in terms of numbers with Sat night busiest

CJs is really good not been to new venue yet but always well run, polite and sexy relaxed fun x

Caroline is lovely. She does tv make overs and met her socially. I think she still does TV nights too. Heard good things about CJs

thanks guys keep them comming, so are these clubs a good mix ie. single fem, couples and single guys no offence but not wanting go where its full of single guys? done mmf now looking for couples and bi fem fun. xx

Go to the After 8 club, use to help run it. Been going now for 4 years & just been all re decorated last few weeks.

Friendly place & you will be made to feel really welcome.

Great place to relax, have fun if you want & talk & meet other swingers xxx

we were new to swinging in dec and our first outing was to the after 8, we have been 4 times and we love it, the people who run it and attend are great. We have been to cjs once and really enjoyed it too but we think the after 8 is a more relaxed place and thats why we like it so much.

never been to cj's but have been to after 8 and i do like it xx

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

puts after8 on the to do list now too lol

plenty of reviews for both can be found on the clubs section on here

we will be at cj`s tonight

hedocpl

xxx

Been to both and Cj's gets my vote.

Been to After8 which was lovely relaxed and friendly, will have to try CJ's next. xx

we need to try cjs now she has a new place to hold the club in. Maybe the op should go to whatever one is nearest.

Cjs has cheap hotels nearby whereas the after 8 is in edinburgh centre and has no cheap hotels nearby.

have not been to cj's (YET...LOL) but haveing been to After 8 .....would def recomend CJ's.

been 2 cj's loads an going 2ngt

very relaxed an lots of nice friendly

folk..an very nice new venue also.

1 place ull enjoy..id recommend it 2 anyone xx

"have not been to cj's (YET...LOL) but haveing been to After 8 .....would def recomend CJ's."

you have not been to cjs but you recommend it, is it not a bit early to be hitting the sauce

"have not been to cj's (YET...LOL) but haveing been to After 8 .....would def recomend CJ's.

you have not been to cjs but you recommend it, is it not a bit early to be hitting the sauce "

no just meaning i will not recomend After 8 to anyone ...... they are more than welcome to go try it for themselves ....just do not expect to see us there.

But we will def be going to cj's ...and from what we have heard it will not just be the once .....unlike after 8 ( and that was once to many).

now now grid..each 2 there own xx

i know stunna hun ....... hence me saying go and make there own minds up ...lol

"i know stunna hun ....... hence me saying go and make there own minds up ...lol

"

no you were recommending cjs even though you aint been thats weird

Hi been to both went to after 8 club once, went to CJs many times. CJ deffo get our vote

"have not been to cj's (YET...LOL) but haveing been to After 8 .....would def recomend CJ's."

ok im going to recommend infusions in blackpool i aint been there but im recommending it (detect the sarcasm)

not really sure why u felt the need to post this .... think u made your point a few posts up!!!!

"not really sure why u felt the need to post this .... think u made your point a few posts up!!!!"

not really sure why you felt the need to butt in, your tiny final brain cell will be drained now you better rest (detect the tongue n cheek comment)

ppl certainly show themselves in their true colours on this site ... good luck with your swinging

"ppl certainly show themselves in their true colours on this site ... good luck with your swinging "

im afraid your totally wrong, cause i answered you back you think im showing my true colours ho ho ho how dare i be so naughty

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

east kilbride

Back on topic, we've been to CJ's a few times now and can highly recommend it. We've always been made to feel really welcome, good company and no pressure. We can't wait to visit CJ's at their new venue!

"i know stunna hun ....... hence me saying go and make there own minds up ...lol

no you were recommending cjs even though you aint been thats weird "

I took it as implying that "A8" was visited and found disapointing. A view I've heard from others on here.

In fact based on chats on here I'd recommend cj's as well over after 8

[Removed by poster at 28/02/10 18:20:08]

"now now grid..each 2 there own xx"

Agree's with mags....

Why don't you have a look at the club posts !.

That gives you an idea of what the clubs are like...

Know the After 8 been running for years & loads of regs but have a look hunny & have fun xxx

i think a lot of it is each to their own, and for a lot of folk its whats closet to them too...

ive never been to cj's but would love to try it.. been to after 8, and ALWAYS made to feel comfortable and welcome.. and looked after!!!! i guess some of it may be to do with how u percive people and how they percive u !!!

everywhere has its bad point and good points its up to u to decide weather u like it or not...

just because 1 person or couple didnt like it or had a bad experience doesnt mean it happens every time with everyone or they wouldnt be in business!!!

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

mmmmm people have freedom of speech have been to both and like them both just because people have bad experiences with places does not mean they have the right to slag the place u can either say i didnt like it but go visit both and then make your own mind up.

1. Maybe the outburst about after 8 could have been a bitty more diplomatic.

2. Maybe the creator of this post could have been a tadg nicer to the responding people instead of it turning nasty.

When you create a post then you have to take the good with the bad answere's back not a good thing to get up peoples backs when you are newish on the site xxxxxxxx wish you all the best in what ever direction you choose titchygirl xxxxxx

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"mmmmm people have freedom of speech have been to both and like them both just because people have bad experiences with places does not mean they have the right to slag the place u can either say i didnt like it but go visit both and then make your own mind up.

1. Maybe the outburst about after 8 could have been a bitty more diplomatic.

2. Maybe the creator of this post could have been a tadg nicer to the responding people instead of it turning nasty.

When you create a post then you have to take the good with the bad answere's back not a good thing to get up peoples backs when you are newish on the site xxxxxxxx wish you all the best in what ever direction you choose titchygirl xxxxxx"

sorry one does apologise to titchy here meant to address the ones being sarcastic on this post and therfore hope you ecept my apology xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks we do

We have not got any intention to be nasty to anyone like you said we are new and just trying to find things out so again thanks for all the coments been very helpful

"

sorry one does apologise to titchy here meant to address the ones being sarcastic on this post and therfore hope you ecept my apology xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

whats wrong with sarcasm

Been to after 8 a few times, granted few years ago, and it would have nights of being as lively as a doctors waiting room to other nights of being endless fun from start to end, with that any club is what you put into it, if you stand about not being friendly sociable and opt to go in there with the attitude "i've paid my money i dont need to be either sociable nor friendly" you will have a pish night.

People are there for the same reasons as you generally.

T xx

thinking bout goin but dont want to waste £45 if there is going to be nothin there for us, as we are look for couples and bi fems around our age and attractivness not that we're vain just not going to jump into bed with someone we dont think is nice

So any help as to wether its worth us going or not

cheers

xx

Date: 22 February

Above quote taken from review page After8

Any club is what you make of it, there could be fifty people in and a few may be up to "your attractivness" but you may not be their cup of tea.

If swinging was only that easy we could all pick from a "models" book.

Any club will tell you of the no pressure rule, enjoy the night, chat, be sociable and if you have fun then it's a bonus, but if you don't have fun does that make it a bad night? I don't think so.

Try out a both and see what you prefer, the only way to make your mind up is by going......

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

"Go to the After 8 club, use to help run it. Been going now for 4 years & just been all re decorated last few weeks.

"

Might have to pop along and see. Was in need of a dab of paint.

» Add a new message to this topic