FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A new Fuck Buddy

A new Fuck Buddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello Ladies

I've been on here for a while now, but it's been a few weeks since my last meet. I have been chatting with a few couples recently in chat and a few of them who are sayin they would defo be interested in a meet, but most are looking for me to be part of a 'couple', so that's were this question comes from!

Are there any of you ladies who'd be happy to meet me, see if we get on and then possibly we could become NSA fuck buddies, who can go meet other couples??

Please PM me if your seriously up for this. Or i'll see ur feed back in this forum.

Thank you Ladies xxx

MrEman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

You know my views on this babe xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

do many couples meet peeps who are just fuck buddies?

"do many couples meet peeps who are just fuck buddies?"

you'd be surprised, if everyone gets on, yes they do. xxx

By *hirefunguyMan  over a year ago

Moray & Glasgow

Pretty much in the same boat here!

If you get well with your buddy you are no different to anyother couple. Get to know each other first then go for it!

Applications to my inbox please! LOL

"Pretty much in the same boat here!

If you get well with your buddy you are no different to anyother couple. Get to know each other first then go for it!

"

I think you'll find there is a major difference between spending 20yrs with someone and swinging, to meeting on the 49 bus that night and swinging....

"

I think you'll find there is a major difference between spending 20yrs with someone and swinging, to meeting on the 49 bus that night and swinging.... "

agreed, when it comes to couples we would only meet actual couples, but each to thier own i guess x

Moray & Glasgow

I think you'll find there is a major difference between spending 20yrs with someone and swinging, to meeting on the 49 bus that night and swinging.... "

Fair comment indeed, but what I was suggesting is that the Fuck Buddies get together for a while first - no point in being newbies to each other when you go to meet another couple - give it a few months - I bet no one would be able to tell if they were a "couple" or buddies. For me I would tell the truth so the other couple can decide for thenselves!

I think you'll find there is a major difference between spending 20yrs with someone and swinging, to meeting on the 49 bus that night and swinging....

Fair comment indeed, but what I was suggesting is that the Fuck Buddies get together for a while first - no point in being newbies to each other when you go to meet another couple - give it a few months - I bet no one would be able to tell if they were a "couple" or buddies. For me I would tell the truth so the other couple can decide for thenselves! "

This is not a get at fuck buddies btw if we all get along then the play can start.

My point is being a fuck buddie couple you can tell a mile off, can't really describe it but they never seem to come across as attentive to each other needs, helping run a swingers club you see everything.

Moray & Glasgow

I can only speak for how I would like it to be. If I can get myself a buddy, then it would be a lady who is atracted to me and vice versa, and can be tuned into each others needs/ wants. I respect the comments tho' and will take them on board if I ever get that far!!

I would say nothing wrong with you hooking up with a fuck budy but I would say to be honest about it to any couples you are wanting to meet, will get far more respect that way.

FB couples arn't for us (least they havnt been in the past) although if we knew both as 'singletons' before hand then you never know!

Steve

we are a fuck buddy couple and been honest about it from the off .

Never really caused an issue , can only think of one couple that said no thanks as they prefer 'established' couples , fair enough imo ,you just gotta respect others prefrences .

Good luck to ye tho fella

Moray & Glasgow

Thanks - that gives me some hope LOL

Honesty is a big thing for me on here, so I have no problem in being up front about it. This whole thing is about respect for others - so long as it floats both ways. Bring on the fun!

Ladies - applications still being accepted - LOL

Apologies to original poster for hikacking your thread - good luck with your search too!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Shirefunguy, if your looking for your own fuck buddy, go and make your own thread, instead of trying to hijack mine please!

Are there any ladies in Glasgow who'd like to mail me if they want to chat, get to know each other and see how things go??

By *eithboiMan  over a year ago

Leith

MrEman

sorry to come in late on this thread, just read it.

A problem I have found quite often too. Hope I dont sound invasive, but could I add a twist to the thread and ask how silly an idea is Swingers dating?? Im a single guy, and swinging isnt something Id give up, so rather than finding a girlfriend and trying to convert her, can anyone suggest tips on swinger dating or even a very special swinger friend (bit more than fuck buddy)

"Shirefunguy, if your looking for your own fuck buddy, go and make your own thread, instead of trying to hijack mine please!"

lol, its my ball and your no playing

think if its not a discussion thread but an actual statement/ advertisement it might be best putting them in the meets section? On the forums however youl always get the discussions you have had above

Moray & Glasgow

"Shirefunguy, if your looking for your own fuck buddy, go and make your own thread, instead of trying to hijack mine please!

lol, its my ball and your no playing

think if its not a discussion thread but an actual statement/ advertisement it might be best putting them in the meets section? On the forums however youl always get the discussions you have had above "

Apologies to the OP, was not trying to use this as an advert, but rather get the opinions of the learned people on the subject - and thanks to those who commented either way.

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

"MrEman

sorry to come in late on this thread, just read it.

A problem I have found quite often too. Hope I dont sound invasive, but could I add a twist to the thread and ask how silly an idea is Swingers dating?? Im a single guy, and swinging isnt something Id give up, so rather than finding a girlfriend and trying to convert her, can anyone suggest tips on swinger dating or even a very special swinger friend (bit more than fuck buddy)

"

In my experience, swinging is mostly a platonic, social thing. Making it public that you are looking for more tends to make people see you as a leper. I'm not saying it doesnt happen, just that you might wanna be a bgit canny about it.

We have met cpl in the past who really were neither an "established couple" or FB's - tbh it was a case of both halves of the cpl were grt company and we both fancied them.

Like to be open minded and never rule anyone out just because they don't fit into my "list" xxx

Just ma 2 bobs worth xx

Happy swinging folks xx

hiya for our tuppance worth we met a fb couple and the male was interested in fucking M and didn't show or give his female partner any time or respect or even go near her!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was only interested in fucking M so was the "fb couple a way to fuck who you want" so put us right of fb's we do it as a couple and would like the same in return xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hello Ladies

I've been on here for a while now, but it's been a few weeks since my last meet. I have been chatting with a few couples recently in chat and a few of them who are sayin they would defo be interested in a meet, but most are looking for me to be part of a 'couple', so that's were this question comes from!

Are there any of you ladies who'd be happy to meet me, see if we get on and then possibly we could become NSA fuck buddies, who can go meet other couples??

Please PM me if your seriously up for this. Or i'll see ur feed back in this forum.

Thank you Ladies xxx

MrEman "

I am not sure that you want another opinion, but heck.. I am in the mood anyway...

from a really cynical point of view it sounds like you want a lady so you can get at couples, who would otherwise be unatainable... that me being brutally honest!!! almost as if they are being used and that makes me feel really really uneasy.....

I don't know how it plays out with anyone else, but I can see why some couples do shy away from FB couples, because if i get the feeling one half is being used to extend someone elses oppotunities i would run a mile myself!!

I am not sure in the long run this is going to do you any favours mate... I hope that the lady if she does reply thinks long and hard because at time moment, it sounds like you are thinking just about you and what you want....

sorry, just telling it like i see it...

sean

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Try advertising in the 'looking for' section .....

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Try advertising in the 'looking for' section ..... "

Or rather 'meet requests'

"Hello Ladies

Thank you Ladies xxx

MrEman

I am not sure that you want another opinion, but heck.. I am in the mood anyway...

from a really cynical point of view it sounds like you want a lady so you can get at couples, who would otherwise be unatainable... that me being brutally honest!!! almost as if they are being used and that makes me feel really really uneasy.....

I don't know how it plays out with anyone else, but I can see why some couples do shy away from FB couples, because if i get the feeling one half is being used to extend someone elses oppotunities i would run a mile myself!!

I am not sure in the long run this is going to do you any favours mate... I hope that the lady if she does reply thinks long and hard because at time moment, it sounds like you are thinking just about you and what you want....

sorry, just telling it like i see it...

sean

"

What he said.

Without wishing to appear unkind, it's as if you're only looking for a female so that you can get in about a couple!

Moray & Glasgow

I can only comment on what I want from a F buddy relationship. And that would be to make sure we were comfortable playing as a couple in our own right before moving on and playing with others.

It is certainly not an excuse, on my part anyway, to "get in about a couple", but more a chance to explore the lifestyle with someone else, who has the same disire to see what it can be like, but will not be offered that chance because she is single.

I accept that may not be everyones cup of tea, but it is what I would like to see happen.

» Add a new message to this topic