FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Toy Sharing

Toy Sharing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Is it just me who thinks that toy sharing is wrong ?

In particular I mean guys saying they have a toy bag and wanting to use them on you.

Id never let a guy id just met near me whit any of their toys cause u just never know where they have been on if they have been cleaned properly .

Any women feel the same as I do ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

not that i use toys but if arranged as a sex meet could these not be properly cleaned before sex commences just curious

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bearing in mind its not just women who use toys

Ive not long had this kinda convo with someone and we both agreed it was a no no to share

Its like going on a meet and sucking a cock no matter how clean it is you never know who's arse it was up previously

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 29/10/13 21:41:17]

By *homCrownMan  over a year ago

West Fife

My toys are all attached to me, including a couple in a bag and all get cleaned daily...

coatbridge

"Its like going on a meet and sucking a cock no matter how clean it is you never know who's arse it was up previously "
pmsl rest assured it aint mine !!!!

By *uck knows41Man  over a year ago

Arbroath

i think if your toy sharing the toy should have a condom on and changed with each person

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Its like going on a meet and sucking a cock no matter how clean it is you never know who's arse it was up previously pmsl rest assured it aint mine !!!!"

My mum taught me I should always share, but the wee bastard up the road stole some of my action man stuff.

coatbridge

"i think if your toy sharing the toy should have a condom on and changed with each person"
with what some toys are capable of condom aint practical would be shreded in seconds

Doesn't Dettox spray kill 99.99% of bugs. I feel safe already

Joking aside , I love nothing better than sharing my double ender and strap ons yip thats what they are for so whats so wrong with men sharing theirs .....more double standards ......shocking

I know my toys are cleaned to my standards would know if someone elses had tho .

I have rope etc that I would use on anyone ( who is willing obviously pmsl) but I do have certain items that hold a significance to one person and would not be shared, I realised that to share these items with other would take away the're meaning and gravity.

"I have rope etc that I would use on anyone ( who is willing obviously pmsl) but I do have certain items that hold a significance to one person and would not be shared, I realised that to share these items with other would take away the're meaning and gravity. "

maybe because ropes are involved you'd have to be nice in case it was wrapped around your.............

neck?

"I have rope etc that I would use on anyone ( who is willing obviously pmsl) but I do have certain items that hold a significance to one person and would not be shared, I realised that to share these items with other would take away the're meaning and gravity.

maybe because ropes are involved you'd have to be nice in case it was wrapped around your.............

neck? "

would that be while on a chair or while he's dangling from the light

Ropes/restraints would ok in my view but a big no no for sharing others toys be it female or male surely it would be like going bareback.

A lot of trust would have to given surely?

"Ropes/restraints would ok in my view but a big no no for sharing others toys be it female or male surely it would be like going bareback.

A lot of trust would have to given surely? "

That's my views too I know my toys are cleaned to my standards but ive no idea if others are the same and its not a chance im prepared to take xxx

I thought about this also. ..as a fem I dont want her dildo in her then in me...it still isnt safe.... I have also wondered ( hope I dont sound daft) a guy fingers a girl...then fingers you....surely that carries a risk? If you get what im on about. F

"Ropes/restraints would ok in my view but a big no no for sharing others toys be it female or male surely it would be like going bareback.

A lot of trust would have to given surely? "

defo what I think.

"I have rope etc that I would use on anyone ( who is willing obviously pmsl) but I do have certain items that hold a significance to one person and would not be shared, I realised that to share these items with other would take away the're meaning and gravity.

neck? would that be while on a chair or while he's dangling from the light "

swinging from a chandelier deary lol

coatbridge

looks like it comes down to personal prefrence as for other issues raised how many men or woman can say they havent been wanking for females then preoceeded to use aformentioned fingers without getting out the sterile scrub masking up and steam cleaning

neck? would that be while on a chair or while he's dangling from the light

swinging from a chandelier deary lol "

now thinking if I would rather see him swinging from the neck or the ........hmmmm !

swinging from a chandelier deary lol now thinking if I would rather see him swinging from the neck or the ........hmmmm ! "

with their beats on? Pahahaha!

"looks like it comes down to personal prefrence as for other issues raised how many men or woman can say they havent been wanking for females then preoceeded to use aformentioned fingers without getting out the sterile scrub masking up and steam cleaning "
its a worry for me in group play. ... mr tends to use one hand for me and the other for the other fem... but its still bareback technical ?

swinging from a chandelier deary lol now thinking if I would rather see him swinging from the neck or the ........hmmmm !

with their beats on? Pahahaha! "

a serious pmsl moment you know what im going to need now

"looks like it comes down to personal prefrence as for other issues raised how many men or woman can say they havent been wanking for females then preoceeded to use aformentioned fingers without getting out the sterile scrub masking up and steam cleaning its a worry for me in group play. ... mr tends to use one hand for me and the other for the other fem... but its still bareback technical ? "
only if he cross contaminates

swinging from a chandelier deary lol now thinking if I would rather see him swinging from the neck or the ........hmmmm ! "

OI !!!!!! Lol

swinging from a chandelier deary lol now thinking if I would rather see him swinging from the neck or the ........hmmmm !

with their beats on? Pahahaha! a serious pmsl moment you know what im going to need now "

wellies??????

OI !!!!!! Lol "

oi yourself sweet nuts!

with their beats on? Pahahaha! a serious pmsl moment you know what im going to need now

wellies?????? "

with their beats on? Pahahaha! a serious pmsl moment you know what im going to need now

wellies?????? "

Someone's going in the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"looks like it comes down to personal prefrence as for other issues raised how many men or woman can say they havent been wanking for females then preoceeded to use aformentioned fingers without getting out the sterile scrub masking up and steam cleaning its a worry for me in group play. ... mr tends to use one hand for me and the other for the other fem... but its still bareback technical ? only if he cross contaminates "
yeah thats what I mean...feckin night mare what fingers been in who..lol

wellies?????? "

HUGE WELLIES COMING YOUR WAY HUN!

"looks like it comes down to personal prefrence as for other issues raised how many men or woman can say they havent been wanking for females then preoceeded to use aformentioned fingers without getting out the sterile scrub masking up and steam cleaning its a worry for me in group play. ... mr tends to use one hand for me and the other for the other fem... but its still bareback technical ? only if he cross contaminates yeah thats what I mean...feckin night mare what fingers been in who..lol"
just put different colour condoms on each finger and a matching colour over their heads .....job sorted

wellies??????

Someone's going in the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

fact or fiction? Hmm im gonna suffer so I'll make it worth my while!

wellies??????

fact or fiction? Hmm im gonna suffer so I'll make it worth my while! "

just hit him over the head with the book fact is he wont be doing much wellie filling after that

wellies??????

fact or fiction? Hmm im gonna suffer so I'll make it worth my while! just hit him over the head with the book fact is he wont be doing much wellie filling after that "

lmao! If I had to hit HTBS with his own book then I'd lose my bumbleb stripes

wellies??????

fact or fiction? Hmm im gonna suffer so I'll make it worth my while! just hit him over the head with the book fact is he wont be doing much wellie filling after that

lmao! If I had to hit HTBS with his own book then I'd lose my bumbleb stripes "

save your stripes us fems stick together ive none so I will do it

wellies??????

fact or fiction? Hmm im gonna suffer so I'll make it worth my while! just hit him over the head with the book fact is he wont be doing much wellie filling after that

lmao! If I had to hit HTBS with his own book then I'd lose my bumbleb stripes save your stripes us fems stick together ive none so I will do it "

you're a bad influence haha! I'll just go find that book

Ahem... I like bumbles stripes.... They are normally red...

"looks like it comes down to personal prefrence as for other issues raised how many men or woman can say they havent been wanking for females then preoceeded to use aformentioned fingers without getting out the sterile scrub masking up and steam cleaning its a worry for me in group play. ... mr tends to use one hand for me and the other for the other fem... but its still bareback technical ? only if he cross contaminates yeah thats what I mean...feckin night mare what fingers been in who..loljust put different colour condoms on each finger and a matching colour over their heads .....job sorted "
offt to much hard work. Like a game of twister.

"Ahem... I like bumbles stripes.... They are normally red... "

Mmmm I like my stripes too!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Would never use any toys that didnt belong to me!!

And I dont have any

There is good reason then for using a condom on a toy

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

i got some lego at mines and your all invited to come round and share in the fun and excitement,i'll get the kettle on and the choccy digestives out xxx

Glasgow West

Lego? I'll be right round!

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

I know someone that carries anti bacterial toy wipes in her kit to meets ....good idea actually

Did someone say the magic word,, Lego!!!! Oh I simply can't contain myself ...woooopeee

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is it just me who thinks that toy sharing is wrong ?

In particular I mean guys saying they have a toy bag and wanting to use them on you.

Id never let a guy id just met near me whit any of their toys cause u just never know where they have been on if they have been cleaned properly .

Any women feel the same as I do ?"

Defo next theyl be suggestin a used condom hahha

I guess it just means we all do what suits us best in each situation, but there is no way id let a guy I hardly know anywhere near me with his bag of toys as I said you don't know where they have been so not willing to take any chances .

It's just wrong, a straight forwrd no no. Jim

As kids we are taught too share our toys . But as adults hell no .

Wrong on so many levels!

Glasgow West

"Did someone say the magic word,, Lego!!!! Oh I simply can't contain myself ...woooopeee "

MMF at Ninjas?

Glasgow West

"I guess it just means we all do what suits us best in each situation, but there is no way id let a guy I hardly know anywhere near me with his bag of toys as I said you don't know where they have been so not willing to take any chances . "

Does the same go for my surgical implements?

only toys i have is jenga and fister sorry twister.

i'd want to sterilise toys in our hibiscrub before they were used on either of us- but we have a good selection of our own that we're happy for both of us to use as we know they are clean for us.

Glasgow West

Some people (including me) can't use Hibiscrub. It dries and cracks the skin on my hands, so I don't think I'd like it anywhere near my gentlemens' vegetables.

I ain't sharing my toys with anyone .................well apart from nutz

» Add a new message to this topic