FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Psycho members!!!!

Psycho members!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I received very menacing messages on Saturday night after politely turning down a meet.....these messages read...."You're going to get it bitch, I'm your worst nightmare and I will hunt you down and kill you!!!!!" I of course reported these immediately, and another 5 or 6 times to admin, yet tonight this member is still active and online!!! why??????? I am seriously concerned for other female members on here who may be persuaded to meet this mentally unstable individual, why have admin not acted? I am very disappointed with the safety measures on here!!!!!!!!!!!! Even a moderator in the chat room was shocked by these messages, yet he is still on! WRONG, VERY WRONG!!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

had our own problems with abuse and boderline stalking, yet nothing was done. Mabye theres a possible three strikes and out policy with admin? unsure but hope your ok!

No place for emails, or attitudes like that except for mabye mental health clinics

all the best P&G xx

By *issCognitoWoman  over a year ago

secret location near glasgow

"I received very menacing messages on Saturday night after politely turning down a meet.....these messages read...."You're going to get it bitch, I'm your worst nightmare and I will hunt you down and kill you!!!!!" I of course reported these immediately, and another 5 or 6 times to admin, yet tonight this member is still active and online!!! why??????? I am seriously concerned for other female members on here who may be persuaded to meet this mentally unstable individual, why have admin not acted? I am very disappointed with the safety measures on here!!!!!!!!!!!! Even a moderator in the chat room was shocked by these messages, yet he is still on! WRONG, VERY WRONG!!!"

Jesus!..

Ive never had abuse.. or even rudeness!

Wldn't like that freaky shit tbh x

I have blocked the member, have reported the abuse to admin many times, but to no avail...have not named and shamed! but wish I could!!!! no one have an opinion on this?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The person has been disabled

Have had the usual rudeness but this guy is scary! very scary!

Definitely mental hun! and scary....

"had our own problems with abuse and boderline stalking, yet nothing was done. Mabye theres a possible three strikes and out policy with admin? unsure but hope your ok!

No place for emails, or attitudes like that except for mabye mental health clinics

all the best P&G xx"

That's it send them all to ma clinics.. I'll sort them oot wae some ECT

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

to be fair deleting him wont really solve anything as he could easily start a new profile, however his details must be stored somewhere, at very least email addy must be registered to someone or his IP addy.

Fab should report this to police, as it is harrasment and threatening and shold be taken very seriously.

I'm sure your not in any real danger, but if someone said this to you in the street or on the phone they'd take it seriously.

i take it it was a non verified users? if so you can block the mail from them but that doesn`t answer the question as to why people like that are still able to be on the site, i think anyone who threatens and proven to threaten anyone from site should be blocked by there pc ip addy, i know on alot of the other non swinging forums i use can block an ip addy so you can no longer sign on from that name or internet connection, it`s easy to threaten someone over the internet but i`m sure there are others on here that can track people by ip addy as to where they live,saved along with message and trip to police would soon put stop to him .

That is exactly what I'm hoping....but have been informed he has now been disabled...I hope admin have stored his details and will not allow another profile to be re opened...must admit, I have printed messages off and have a very good friend in the police force and was very tempted to get his opinion...but wanting to abide by FAB rules gave admin their chance, but 2 days to disable...... not so confident in site now....shame!

"

That's it send them all to ma clinics.. I'll sort them oot wae some ECT "

lets just castrate them...oh shit, thats me isnt it lol x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Just to clarify....the user in question has been disabled by Admin so can't actually use the site.

Here is what Admin posted on a thread yesterday about what happens to a report, it might xplain things a bit.

Quote "Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin " unquote.

"

lets just castrate them...oh shit, thats me isnt it lol x"

LOL!!!....

Castration is an every day event at my work, I'd gladly carry out the procedure on this nutter! with no anaesthetic!!!

By *he MilfhunterMan  over a year ago

leven-ish

I cant understand why someone would go bonkers because someone didnt want to meet them?? They cant be right... If a woman says no then tough shit, id be the better person and accept it, i mean we all have to say no sometimes. Its not like there going to say "oh infact sorry i will meet u, i love nutcases"

These guys should be castrated!!

"The person has been disabled"

there u go kitty hun ur's has been

disable just the rest of us 2 get

sorted by the shit emails we have got

its getting worse on here

"That is exactly what I'm hoping....but have been informed he has now been disabled...I hope admin have stored his details and will not allow another profile to be re opened...must admit, I have printed messages off and have a very good friend in the police force and was very tempted to get his opinion...but wanting to abide by FAB rules gave admin their chance, but 2 days to disable...... not so confident in site now....shame!"

the problem with the police in cases like this is it takes them forever. the amount of internet abuse and crime these days is overloadihg the small departments they have in place for this. should the person change address, internet provider or even thier pc by the time the police get on the trail, theyd get off the hook.

hopefully admin can one day get software in place to block ip's? would that be a possible solution? x

By *he MilfhunterMan  over a year ago

leven-ish

Lol there was 5 replies to this thread in the time it took me to write mines...seems like castration it is :D

"

lets just castrate them...oh shit, thats me isnt it lol x"

i find out who sens mine ill being

geen him his baws for earings

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS I am not sure how much faster you want things to happen, two days ago you reported it to a mod and two days ago he was disabled.

If you use the REPORT button from the profile it gets dealt with even quicker by Admin.