FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > LOSTPROPHET -IAN WATKINS.......

LOSTPROPHET -IAN WATKINS.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

....has lost his mind by the sounds of it! What a vile specimen! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They should bring back public hangings and stocks and chains for people like this! Wouldn't you agree?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"....has lost his mind by the sounds of it! What a vile specimen! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They should bring back public hangings and stocks and chains for people like this! Wouldn't you agree?"

hopefully he won't last long behind bars!

edinburgh

"....has lost his mind by the sounds of it! What a vile specimen! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They should bring back public hangings and stocks and chains for people like this! Wouldn't you agree?

hopefully he won't last long behind bars!"

hopefully they give him extra slippery soap for the showers

The "Rock" world in the UK is a lot smaller than the manufactured pop world.

Speaking to one or two folks over the past 10 years or so who have lost interest in the Lost Prophets because of his attitude and some if his Twitters and private texts he sends people.

The guy always was a sleaze and none of this surprises me .

He now has to live with looking over his shoulder every time he takes a shower or a leak, some dude will do him pretty badly inside

When is he sentenced? No wonder he was shaking yesterday....

Though if the news reports are to be believed, then there are an awful lot of women out there who need jailed too for giving him access to these kids, knowing what he was after.

What has he done or said?

"What has he done or said? "

Really Charlie?! Google is your friend my lovely

[Removed by poster at 28/11/13 17:42:50]

"What has he done or said? "

guilty of some heinous sex crimes, you will find it on news websites. If you choose to read about it.

By *lasgowduoWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

all we want to say if my dog bites your child it would get put to sleep why is child abuse any different ? they are dirt !

Just read this story and it made feel sick to the bottom of my stomach. What a vile vile being.

My issue was my big bro toured with them about 12 years ago and I got to know them well at the time. Total shocker and im really disgusted in him. However, trust me the other guys in the band are some of the soundest guys ive met.

"My issue was my big bro toured with them about 12 years ago and I got to know them well at the time. Total shocker and im really disgusted in him. However, trust me the other guys in the band are some of the soundest guys ive met."

I dunno like, I know a lot of people who've been in bands over the years, toured with well known bands and you see how close everyone gets, especially with these guys, they'd grown up together. I just don't believe they didn't know anything was going on and from some of the stuff that's doing the rounds, wouldn't be surprised if they weren't as innocent as made out to be.

"My issue was my big bro toured with them about 12 years ago and I got to know them well at the time. Total shocker and im really disgusted in him. However, trust me the other guys in the band are some of the soundest guys ive met.

I dunno like, I know a lot of people who've been in bands over the years, toured with well known bands and you see how close everyone gets, especially with these guys, they'd grown up together. I just don't believe they didn't know anything was going on and from some of the stuff that's doing the rounds, wouldn't be surprised if they weren't as innocent as made out to be. "

his ex voiced her concerns years ago about his radical behaviour towards children but nothing was done. There is no way the rest never picked up on his twisted ways.

"My issue was my big bro toured with them about 12 years ago and I got to know them well at the time. Total shocker and im really disgusted in him. However, trust me the other guys in the band are some of the soundest guys ive met.

I dunno like, I know a lot of people who've been in bands over the years, toured with well known bands and you see how close everyone gets, especially with these guys, they'd grown up together. I just don't believe they didn't know anything was going on and from some of the stuff that's doing the rounds, wouldn't be surprised if they weren't as innocent as made out to be.

his ex voiced her concerns years ago about his radical behaviour towards children but nothing was done. There is no way the rest never picked up on his twisted ways. "

How do you figure that? If you read some of the non-news stories about him, you'll hear that since about 2007 he started to travel in separate cars and stayed in different hotels to the rest of the band when they were touring so apart from seeming a bit odd, why would they have know what he was up to? They might've been quite close initially but for the last 8 years or so, it looks like they've grown apart but kept on going as a band as that was their job. In some ways, its like any another job, you might not get on or like the people you work with but you crack on as thats what you get paid to do.

Motley Crue are exactly the same, they're contractually obliged to appear with the 'classic' line-up but off stage, they can't really stand each other.

edinburgh

Well said
"The "Rock" world in the UK is a lot smaller than the manufactured pop world.

Speaking to one or two folks over the past 10 years or so who have lost interest in the Lost Prophets because of his attitude and some if his Twitters and private texts he sends people.

He now has to live with looking over his shoulder every time he takes a shower or a leak, some dude will do him pretty badly inside "

The fact that his ex reported him to the police and they did EFF all about it is, in some ways, more shocking but hardly surprising.

Vile bastard

Just glad the babies and children involved are now safe and will have a better life than the one those animals had planned.

Not prone to violence but would gladly hang, draw and quarter all of them myself.

D

[Removed by poster at 30/11/13 10:37:24]

Am I still allowed to listen to Liberation Transmission though as I really like that album? Or will I be branded as a peado sympathiser?

Mind you it never stopped MJ fans...

By *rown eyes 8Woman  over a year ago

South Eastern Spain and Scotland

"The "Rock" world in the UK is a lot smaller than the manufactured pop world.

He now has to live with looking over his shoulder every time he takes a shower or a leak, some dude will do him pretty badly inside "

Deservedly so, he should rot in Hell!!

I think the news is making too much of him only as he's famous. There was least 2 women who are equally bad at fault as he is. Letting him and encouraging him to do such things to their kids. These women should have kids taken away,their ability to have kids removed and be jailed and should be named as much as Watkins. I don't agree with death penalty for people like this. It's too much as an easy way out of paying

Some good points about people colluding. But if someone is determined enough they can get away with whatever they are prepared to . Some just hve it in them to go so far beyond what society deems normal. A certain whitehaired 'celeb' dj got away with it for decades remember.....

29 years! Must serve two thirds before considered for release!

"I think the news is making too much of him only as he's famous. There was least 2 women who are equally bad at fault as he is. Letting him and encouraging him to do such things to their kids. These women should have kids taken away,their ability to have kids removed and be jailed and should be named as much as Watkins. I don't agree with death penalty for people like this. It's too much as an easy way out of paying "

The only reason they cannit name the parents is because the victim automatically remains anonymous. Naming them names the child as unfair as it is.

And there sentences half of what he recieved!

No matter what he got, it still wouldn't be enough.

Not just him the mothers who offerred him their kids! And filmed it!

[Removed by poster at 18/12/13 15:29:47]

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Since its Christmas we could open Ian up then stuff him with one of the mothers .then open her up and stuff the smallest mother inside .then tie them up thus having a small evil mother inside a bigger evil mother inside an evil Ian...cook slowly for 48hours then when the meat ls falling off the bone feed it to some hungry lions at the zoo......just an idea

edinburgh

"Since its Christmas we could open Ian up then stuff him with one of the mothers .then open her up and stuff the smallest mother inside .then tie them up thus having a small evil mother inside a bigger evil mother inside an evil Ian...cook slowly for 48hours then when the meat ls falling off the bone feed it to some hungry lions at the zoo......just an idea "
hmm very dark,a man after my own thinking! I must make a mental note not to get in your bad books lol

Just a hideous, sick human being! I met them many years ago on a plane back from the States, before they were really that well know and they seemed like a cool bunch but you never know whats hiding under the surface...

To make it even worse, they reckon that so far, he's earned about £100k in royalties from news channels using clips of the band and YouTube views going through the roof! Insult to injury!

"

To make it even worse, they reckon that so far, he's earned about £100k in royalties from news channels using clips of the band and YouTube views going through the roof! Insult to injury!"

That last bit is totally not true and I'd doubt it even from news channels, most would clip it so they didn't have to pay. Sounds like sensationalist media looking for another angle on this story. You don't earn great royalties from YouTube - or even stuff like Spotify, even after thousands of hits on it.

These are all marketing driven machines aimed at selling ad space under the guide of the customer getting access to unlimited music. It's a good model for sure, just a very unfair one for those providing the content.

Having seen my PPL and PRS statements it's embarrassing how much you get per stream. Singles of pence per stream in some cases.

Nasty fucker none the less.

"I think the news is making too much of him only as he's famous. There was least 2 women who are equally bad at fault as he is. Letting him and encouraging him to do such things to their kids. These women should have kids taken away,their ability to have kids removed and be jailed and should be named as much as Watkins. I don't agree with death penalty for people like this. It's too much as an easy way out of paying

The only reason they cannit name the parents is because the victim automatically remains anonymous. Naming them names the child as unfair as it is.

And there sentences half of what he recieved!"

Fair enough the children deserve anonymity but the mothers are equally bad if not worse should have got same sentence. To think he could be out in 10-15 years!

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Im not easily shocked but to hear what this beast has been accused of and admitted doing...along with the two women who allowed him to abuse their own children left me speechless.

Trying to rape an 11 month old boy? did i hear that right on the news tonight?

Then tried to persuade the babys mum to give they boy crack?

Mr Babyshambles can only say "Its Only Mega Lols" ????

Mega Lols when the big boys in the Chokey get hold of you.....35 years? Make that 35 minutes before they get to him

Hopefully he'll top himself in prison and save us all a few quid....

Cant see him.hacking it. And some good points being made. celeb status is overstated though. Lost prophets are barely a household name.in.their own households....

They were a good band, seen them live last year. Hopefully the others will start a new band up.

I think he'll be dead within a year.

By *iceguy 1966Man  over a year ago

in pa postcode

"They were a good band, seen them live last year. Hopefully the others will start a new band up.

I think he'll be dead within a year."

A year is way too long for vermin like him

edinburgh

"Hopefully he'll top himself in prison and save us all a few quid....

Cant see him.hacking it. And some good points being made. celeb status is overstated though. Lost prophets are barely a household name.in.their own households.... "

lol well said

edinburgh

now taking bet's on how long he will last inside

"now taking bet's on how long he will last inside"

Long time hopefully. I don't like what he did and needs be punished but dying would be easy way out

edinburgh

"now taking bet's on how long he will last inside

Long time hopefully. I don't like what he did and needs be punished but dying would be easy way out "

hmm there are worse punishments than death i vote that we should send him to a mexican prison

» Add a new message to this topic