FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dilema

Dilema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I signed up to another site which was free to sign up to but you need to pay a small fortune to be able to contact other members etc. However, you can view other people's profiles. I had a search around my local area for possible contacts (please note I was not out just to get pics etc) when I came across a vaguely familiar looking face picture on one girls page on public display. A quick check on my facebook (she is a friend on my facebook as I know her through work) along with a picture of her cleavage. No big deal, I know. The page also has a sex C.V. etc showing details of what you do or don't like sexually.

My dilemma is this: The girl, like myself, works in an area where this sort of information being public would earn her a place on the dole instantly if anyone should spot it (this is also the reason why I don't make my face pics public). After a much sleepless night I got up at 6am with the decision that I should probably try to help her resolve this but since I refuse to pay up a stupid amount, I can't send her a message. I was not intending to critcise her in anyway (I share and agree with a lot of her sexual likes)but just trying to help her to go about it without it all blowing up on her.

so I figure my options are this:

1. contact her directly and try to help, she'll obviously know it's me and it could be awkward

2. Contact her anonymously. She might be freaked out about this though?

3. Do nothing and if it all goes wrong for her then that's her own problem

She's just a young girl (20) who's only just secured her job in this line of work. But if I could recognise her (the face pic is also the same pic that's on her facebook) then so could some of the clients she works with. I don't work with this girl day-to-day or even in the same office but we are in the same line of work and I've met her on social occasions 3 or 4 times. She will also most likely be at a mutual friends birthday in a month or so.

Just to clear one thing up, yes, I would love to fuck her but this is NOT my aim here. I genuinely just don't want to see things screwed up for her.

So what do I do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we sent a pm to a young couple on here after seeing they had put a lot of face pics on thier public page, really clear ones of the girl more than the guy. It was a recently new profile but with a picture verification.the suggestion was to mabye put the face ones in the private gallery as the girl might get approached in the street, or even reconised (happened to a friend on here)

we were ignored . the view now is, leave them all to it, they are adults at the end of the day. we are all accountable for our own actions

That's what I wanted to do PnG, but given that I can't message her on that site do I message her anyway?

By *eppoch1970Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

You can only do what YOU feel right for you to do. My "default" personality is one of rescuer but as has been said, we are all adults and I do believe that we only learn by going through experiences, rather than being nannied and protected against ourself or the big, nasty world outside.

Would have a word in her ear, although you might find she knows nothing about it, and some saddo has just pinched her picture from facebook and used it on the profile.

yip agree with most on this one , i would personally have a quiet word in the lug , be polite explain the circumstances , and try to help her out of what could potentially become a cluster fuck of epic proportions for the poor lass .

i think if it was me i would prefer if someone told me in a discreet way save some embarassement xx

By *hirefunguyMan  over a year ago

Moray & Glasgow

I would have a quiet word, like someone said she may be unaware her pic is on a swing site. But be prepared, even tho its meant as a goodwill thing it may bite you on the backside - happened to me!!

id just mail her an be str8st its best xx

can u not message her on face book xxx

I would approach it along the lines of (either in person or in private message on facebook)...

"Have you a profile on any other social networking or community sites...its just cos I think ive seen your picture somewhere else before..."

And see what her reaction is... and go from there.... obviously with discretion.

There is a chance that shes also on Fabs... loads of people seem to be moving to fabs now, so search on here for her too, easier to message.

Steve

Thanks everyone. Thankfully you all agreed with what my gut feeling that I should let her know in some way. Thanks again to everyone who got in touch

Al

» Add a new message to this topic