FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Tattoos

Tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very simple,

Tattoos on guys or girls hot or not?

I'm liking the fact that tattoos are big part in loads of people's appearance nowadays,,,,,,and in my opinion tattoos done with taste on a female are a massive turn on.....

What us think ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

i like tasteful tats,no scribbled ex partners names on necks or tacky red devils on shoulders etc or tramp stamps lol im an inkslinger aswell

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me a small one just above the bum on a lady is nice. For a guy any thing goes

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"For me a small one just above the bum on a lady is nice. For a guy any thing goes "
What's the point in having one there when they can't show it off ?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"For me a small one just above the bum on a lady is nice. For a guy any thing goes What's the point in having one there when they can't show it off ?"
show it off if ya please

"For me a small one just above the bum on a lady is nice. For a guy any thing goes What's the point in having one there when they can't show it off ?show it off if ya please "
Yeah well I know a few on here might get to see it but not many lol

coatbridge

"For me a small one just above the bum on a lady is nice. For a guy any thing goes What's the point in having one there when they can't show it off ?show it off if ya please Yeah well I know a few on here might get to see it but not many lol"
lol most of mine public can see others well need to know basis

"For me a small one just above the bum on a lady is nice. For a guy any thing goes What's the point in having one there when they can't show it off ?show it off if ya please Yeah well I know a few on here might get to see it but not many lollol most of mine public can see others well need to know basis "
Lol ok

Like both. Either tasteful wee yins or loads on either guys or girls.

Sadly Daisy allergic to the metals in the ink and I'm just a shitbag

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I'm lovin girls with a half or even full sleeve. Super hot!

Plus the ones hidden on the rib cage all gd to.

coatbridge

"Like both. Either tasteful wee yins or loads on either guys or girls.

Sadly Daisy allergic to the metals in the ink and I'm just a shitbag "

most studys that have been done on this have concluded that the levels are so miniscule its unlikely to be the "metals" which are actually mineral salts in most cases but the suspension liquid that folks are allergic to most makeups carry more of the aformentioned "metals" than actual tattoo ink carrys and if really wanting a tattoo go for all black and shade as black is made from carbon nanoparticles

"For me a small one just above the bum on a lady is nice. For a guy any thing goes What's the point in having one there when they can't show it off ?"
Most are hidden when you have clothes on are they not ?

Yes like them on both. We both have tattoos. Ian's bigger mine small and delicate.

Sadly Daisy allergic to the metals in the ink and I'm just a shitbag most studys that have been done on this have concluded that the levels are so miniscule its unlikely to be the "metals" which are actually mineral salts in most cases but the suspension liquid that folks are allergic to most makeups carry more of the aformentioned "metals" than actual tattoo ink carrys and if really wanting a tattoo go for all black and shade as black is made from carbon nanoparticles"

Any study's on simply being a shitebag?! Lol Daisy's allergies are pretty full on. Make up etc is all pretty specific, jewellery too. Really not worth the risk.

"Well I'm lovin girls with a half or even full sleeve. Super hot!

Plus the ones hidden on the rib cage all gd to. "

My rib one needs to be finished, but I love tatts on either sex. Hot in my opinion!!

love ink on anyone , so long as it means something to them then who really cares .

up to individual at end of day

Lots of great artists around these days, love girls confident enough to get bold tattoos

I love my tiger tattoo. Can only be seen when I want to show it off. Thinking of getting a bit added to it, perhaps some greenery or bamboo so the tiger doesn't look as if it's in mid air.

3 hour session tomorrow, cant wait

Getting a new one next month from Mr dlt for my birthday,

Yes Hot Hot Hot on both males and females ... I find it causes floods for me lol xx

By *rown eyes 8Woman  over a year ago

South Eastern Spain and Scotland

"love ink on anyone , so long as it means something to them then who really cares .

up to individual at end of day "

Yeah totally agree with you Sioux. Mine are all meaningful to me.

I love tattoos on a man. I have none but would really like a butterfly in memory of my wee boy. My son recently got his first and its a tribute to his late brother.

I thought it was going to be small but its almost a sleeve. Its so moving and such a statement.

"I love tattoos on a man. I have none but would really like a butterfly in memory of my wee boy. My son recently got his first and its a tribute to his late brother.

I thought it was going to be small but its almost a sleeve. Its so moving and such a statement. "

That's the thing about tattoos it keeps the meaning behind it there to look at every day though I'm sure the thoughts of your lovely boy NEVER leave you for a moment. xx

"I love tattoos on a man. I have none but would really like a butterfly in memory of my wee boy. My son recently got his first and its a tribute to his late brother.

I thought it was going to be small but its almost a sleeve. Its so moving and such a statement.

That's the thing about tattoos it keeps the meaning behind it there to look at every day though I'm sure the thoughts of your lovely boy NEVER leave you for a moment. xx"

They don't Shelley ...not for a second and one day soon I will do it. Just for me. .....and him....perhaps for his birthday in January. He would have been 26. But he will always be my wee pippin. Thank you for caring hunni xx

That's the thing about tattoos it keeps the meaning behind it there to look at every day though I'm sure the thoughts of your lovely boy NEVER leave you for a moment. xx

They don't Shelley ...not for a second and one day soon I will do it. Just for me. .....and him....perhaps for his birthday in January. He would have been 26. But he will always be my wee pippin. Thank you for caring hunni xx "

That would be a wonderful tribute to do huni and I'm sure he will be saying go you mum whilst smiling proudly. Take care of you lovely xxxx

Sadly Daisy allergic to the metals in the ink and I'm just a shitbag "

Give us yer man card, you'll no be needing it any more!

love them on men and women a turn on for me

By *lasgowguy69699Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not on a lady .iv seen hot bodys ruined with a tramp stamp

I think tattoos on a girl can be hot. But again depends on the person

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

Like discreet ones especially on a girl.....

Just had my second one and going for three. It can become very addictive

coatbridge

"Not on a lady .iv seen hot bodys ruined with a tramp stamp "
amazes me the amount of folk who make silly statements like this im quite sure when this female got here tattoo she wasnt thinking oh that guy on fab may not like it as with all my tattoos they are for me not for anyone else

I worked in a lap dancing club some the girls had a lot of ink and where stunning. Seen pictures of them before and I must say they look better with ink

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

Men with tattoos are sexy in my eyes x

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

Ive got one but its not on show wanting to get another 2 x

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Not on a lady .iv seen hot bodys ruined with a tramp stamp amazes me the amount of folk who make silly statements like this im quite sure when this female got here tattoo she wasnt thinking oh that guy on fab may not like it as with all my tattoos they are for me not for anyone else "

Maybe I should quit with my tramp stamp while I'm ahead

"Not on a lady .iv seen hot bodys ruined with a tramp stamp "

"Tramp stamp" is such a dreadful derogatory term......there are lots of alternatives. Maybe try "body art"?.....

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just to buck the trend, I'm not really a tattoo fan, I like not having any & find ladies sexy as they are with no need for tattoos. I'm not against them, some look very good. But my preference is not to have them. I certainly don't find tattoos get me more turned on.

Very, very few people can pull off a tattoo. Most people look feckin' ridiculous in my opinion. I appreciate the art of a tattoo though.

I love tattoos i love seeing them on guys and girls, if theyre very well done anyways.

I get comments on mines all the time, bad and good, which i l enjoy hearing. The other week a guy went on for about 20 mins why i shouldnt have got my tattoos where they are. I let him go on because i like to hear others' views. It doesnt change my own as i get tattoos for me and only me

Lx

I love a lady with a tatoo lower back or thigh is very sexy indeed.....think scully is talking

Of getting an other one not that she needs its she is sexy enough..... .

By *ohn890Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Have a big one on my arm and love them on women too , the hidden surprise ones you fund are best

I love tattoos on women, love ones like Peaches Geldof has that runs up her thigh and along up her ribcage. I absolutely hate quotes though, nothing worse than a Marilyn Monroe quote tattoo. Boke!

taking a friend to get a tattoo tomorrow,its her own design and it looks fantastic but its going to hurt like hell on her rib cage for four hours

One of the girls I work with is getting a tattoo on her rib cage on Xmas Eve. At least it's not her first tattoo so she is kind of prepared for a bit of pain.

» Add a new message to this topic