FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do They Ever

Do They Ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from a other thread. Do ultimate fantasy ever live up to what we build up in our minds. Are we super stud's in our fantasy something we can never match up to in real life.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Following on from a other thread. Do ultimate fantasy ever live up to what we build up in our minds. Are we super stud's in our fantasy something we can never match up to in real life. "
some fantasys will be crap some will exceed expectations and some will be just how it was expected it to be.

someone surprised me with a we fantasy in july and it exceeded my expectations making such a great experiance

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that it all depends on the fantasy. A person might be to busy trying to direct the fantasy as to how they want it to actually enjoy it.

"I think that it all depends on the fantasy. A person might be to busy trying to direct the fantasy as to how they want it to actually enjoy it.

"

Good answer.

Once achieved, a fantasy then becomes a memory ....ergo they are dynamic....least for me they are

"Once achieved, a fantasy then becomes a memory ....ergo they are dynamic....least for me they are "
Hope I become a ever lasting memory. Sounds really great

"Once achieved, a fantasy then becomes a memory ....ergo they are dynamic....least for me they are Hope I become a ever lasting memory. Sounds really great "

You rolling your eyes at me boy? Lololol x

"Once achieved, a fantasy then becomes a memory ....ergo they are dynamic....least for me they are Hope I become a ever lasting memory. Sounds really great

You rolling your eyes at me boy? Lololol x"

would do they time you wished my lady xxx

"Once achieved, a fantasy then becomes a memory ....ergo they are dynamic....least for me they are Hope I become a ever lasting memory. Sounds really great

You rolling your eyes at me boy? Lololol xwould do they time you wished my lady xxx"

Saucy boy lol

You rolling your eyes at me boy? Lololol xwould do they time you wished my lady xxx

Saucy boy lol"

Would that be HP saucy xx xx

» Add a new message to this topic