he was epic in lawrence of arabia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Goodbye Mr Chips"...........

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

""Goodbye Mr Chips"..........."
elaborate pweeez ....i suspect your not refering to the obese greasy fella that work's at your local chippy that's always giving you an extra portion of donor meat and sauce and winking atcha lol xxx

Peter O'Toole played Mr Chipping to Petula Clarke's....Mrs Chipping in the film of that name....a remake of the late 1930's version with Robert Donat and Greer Garson.....oh ninja O'Tool!!!!!

Call yerself a film buff? Come here to be dealt with.....

"Peter O'Toole played Mr Chipping to Petula Clarke's....Mrs Chipping in the film of that name....a remake of the late 1930's version with Robert Donat and Greer Garson.....oh ninja O'Tool!!!!!

Call yerself a film buff? Come here to be dealt with..... "

get him sorted jinty

Always liked peter o'toole, in the films above and in murphys war, beckett, the long and the short and the tall plus many more. Fantastic talent.

edinburgh

"Peter O'Toole played Mr Chipping to Petula Clarke's....Mrs Chipping in the film of that name....a remake of the late 1930's version with Robert Donat and Greer Garson.....oh ninja O'Tool!!!!!

Call yerself a film buff? Come here to be dealt with..... "

aye a film buff from the era of the last 60 years when most films were in black and white,never seen any of these films that you would have to have a 100 year old antique home projector to watch them,so ancient that they didn't even bother to transfer them to DVD to sell in the pound shop or give away in the papers lol x

Call yerself a film buff? Come here to be dealt with..... aye a film buff from the era of the last 60 years when most films were in black and white,never seen any of these films that you would have to have a 100 year old antique home projector to watch them,so ancient that they didn't even bother to transfer them to DVD to sell in the pound shop or give away in the papers lol x"

Erm... I might be wrong... but i think you just insinuated I'm ancient!!!!!! I'm away to snuggle in my blanky with my feet in my big slipper and sook a pan drop!!!

Murphys war. Great film: he'll.escape from under that crane some time....

Dont forget his tour de force performance as the restaurant critic in "Ratatouie"

edinburgh

Haha talk about a negative ASSumption lol come snuggle with me xxx

Call yerself a film buff? Come here to be dealt with..... aye a film buff from the era of the last 60 years when most films were in black and white,never seen any of these films that you would have to have a 100 year old antique home projector to watch them,so ancient that they didn't even bother to transfer them to DVD to sell in the pound shop or give away in the papers lol x

Erm... I might be wrong... but i think you just insinuated I'm ancient!!!!!! I'm away to snuggle in my blanky with my feet in my big slipper and sook a pan drop!!! "

» Add a new message to this topic