FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > DOGS CAN READ OUR MINDS

DOGS CAN READ OUR MINDS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Apparently researchers at the Abertay University in Dundee have found evidence to indicate that man's best friend have evolved to the point where they can read their owners mind's and even predict their behaviour....incredible stuff if it's really the case but do any of the dog or pet owners in general find there to be any truth in this from your own personal experience ? having had 9 dogs at one point of time i find them to be incredibly intuitive and smarter than we generally give them credit for....it make's me think of "lassie" "woof,woof,woof,woof!" "whats that lassie? lil timmy is trapped down a well and he's shat himself again?" lol xxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

At last a K9 thread

edinburgh

"At last a K9 thread "
are you thinking what im thinking? whats irresistible to dogs and spreadable?

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"At last a K9 thread are you thinking what im thinking? whats irresistible to dogs and spreadable?"

Pmsl at the risk of another vanishing thread i'll bow out now

edinburgh

"At last a K9 thread are you thinking what im thinking? whats irresistible to dogs and spreadable?

Pmsl at the risk of another vanishing thread i'll bow out now "

haha.."meow!meow!" innocent until proven guilty.....though there are a few judge judy's and judge dredd's on here trying to keep a brotha down ...fight the power!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wee Scottie used to run to the door and sit waiting expectantly about three minutes before my husbands car pulled into the drive. No possible way he could have heard it coming....he did it every evening only missing his post if there was something going on in the kitchen he wanted to be a part of.....like a whole chicken for instance. How did he know????doo doo doodoo.....doo doo doodoo......animals are WELL spooky!

edinburgh

Hmm now that's food for thought,perhaps food dominate's their wee thoughts lol
"My wee Scottie used to run to the door and sit waiting expectantly about three minutes before my husbands car pulled into the drive. No possible way he could have heard it coming....he did it every evening only missing his post if there was something going on in the kitchen he wanted to be a part of.....like a whole chicken for instance. How did he know????doo doo doodoo.....doo doo doodoo......animals are WELL spooky! "

My last JR terrier was the same. He knew when my van was coming round the corner. As i.parked up he would lookout at an upstairs window and be at the door for me as I turned the.key. R.I.P

Cody. His replacements a bit daft but shes got some.traits too......

edinburgh

"My last JR terrier was the same. He knew when my van was coming round the corner. As i.parked up he would lookout at an upstairs window and be at the door for me as I turned the.key. R.I.P

Cody. His replacements a bit daft but shes got some.traits too......"

aww sorry to hear of your loss buddy,I know what its like to lose a beloved pet,I've often missed my doggies more than some folk I've known who have passed away

Too true....!! He was only four and died of lymphoma. My best pal, I kid you not.

The new JR is good fun too mind.

I find them to be more inteligent than humans in some cases haha. I couldnt live without my dogs they are like my kids

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 18/12/13 02:19:44]

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

"I find them to be more inteligent than humans in some cases haha. I couldnt live without my dogs "

This

edinburgh

"Too true....!! He was only four and died of lymphoma. My best pal, I kid you not.

The new JR is good fun too mind."

aww poor wee thing,I know he's in doggystyle heaven looking down over ya

edinburgh

"I find them to be more inteligent than humans in some cases haha. I couldnt live without my dogs they are like my kids "
theyre often more loyal,dependable and better company than humans lol x

» Add a new message to this topic