FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > face pic on a first contact

face pic on a first contact

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed lately on many Women n cpl's Rules like: I U CONTACT WITH NO FACE PIC THEN NO REPLY/BLOCKED. and similar. So do you think this is an OK rule and is it becoming more like the common standards here applied for guys just because guys have very little choice. Am not ranting honest I have been lucky enough on fab but I'd like to see some common sense spooken out and what you guys think about this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't follow rules lol Women can chat to me if they want or not, it fine both ways. So I say women can't have all their own way on here

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

just draw a picture of a face on your dick and send them that lol

Don't see a problem with it. We always send face pics if messaging someone, and expect the same. At least you can see if there's an attraction straight away.

"Don't see a problem with it. We always send face pics if messaging someone, and expect the same. At least you can see if there's an attraction straight away. "
But your not told to do that, and guys are. That just your way of doing things

Quite frankly I think some people need to learn some manners when they write profiles lol. I would like a face picture with a first message, that way I can decide whether I would like to continue chatting to meet or not rather than waste time exchanging messages, arranging a meet only to find that I don't want to, or that they are not interested in me

Just seems a sensible way to us, however, everyone is entitled to put what they want on there profile, regarding rules, boundaries etc, and if folks don't like it, then ignore it

We have face pics on our profile for all to see. We understand for different reasons people dont want pics on display.

But, if people contact us its because they see us and like what they see.

We would also like to see who has contacted. We think thats only fair.

How can you arrange to meet someone if you dont know what they look like.

The old,"pink carnation in the button hole"!!

I'm attracted to a face not a body, I don't want to waste anyone's time by chatting and then not finding the person attractive so prefer to see a face pic first. I only meet locally so also want to know its not someone I know.

I say on my profile I prefer to see a face pic within the first few messages. Don't see why that should be a problem for anyone. If you don't like what's in a profile, move to the next one and find one you do like

"We have face pics on our profile for all to see. We understand for different reasons people dont want pics on display.

But, if people contact us its because they see us and like what they see.

We would also like to see who has contacted. We think thats only fair.

How can you arrange to meet someone if you dont know what they look like.

The old,"pink carnation in the button hole"!! "

agree with that , it only fair. But why on your first message ? X

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I don't have such warnings on my profile but I do like to see a face pic pretty earlie on in the conversation

As some have already said it saves time on talking to someone you may not be interested in.

More than happy to chat but not for days or weeks with no face photo as I like to see who I'm chatting to.

I've had many opening messages from guys who simply say hi fancy meeting me for coffee never having spoken let alone saw a face pic but I don't block these people I simply ask for a face pic and if it's not forth coming then I simply stop contact.

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

I think its rude to demand a face pic with first message. Makes me laugh the 1s who demand discretion and a face pic in first message. Ok for them to demand discretion but not those who message them. I prefer to have a short chat to see if were on same wavelength before pics are sent.

I don't see asking for a face pic to be included in first message rude at all, it's the person's preference and if you don't like it don't message them. If someone walked up to me on the street with a bag over their head and tried to have a conversation, would I reply........hell no xx

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I ask ( not demand) for a face pic, simply as others have said to see if there's any attraction there. If I mail someone first I always attach a face pic

It's not that I won't reply to someone that doesn't but if it's a "hi" mail then it's very unlikely , if it's a good and interesting message then there's every chance that I will reply, would never meet without one though !

Which reminds me I've not checked my mail for days

a still like the suprize when u meet cause you not swapped face pics, if you been chatting a while, be wot the person like that make you want to meet.....looks arent everlything

edinburgh

"a still like the suprize when u meet cause you not swapped face pics, if you been chatting a while, be wot the person like that make you want to meet.....looks arent everlything "

Well I might be a fussy bitch but I'm never gonna shag someone I don't find attractive.... Don't have to look like Jason Statham ( although it would be nice) but I need some attraction

"a still like the suprize when u meet cause you not swapped face pics, if you been chatting a while, be wot the person like that make you want to meet.....looks arent everlything

Well I might be a fussy bitch but I'm never gonna shag someone I don't find attractive.... Don't have to look like Jason Statham ( although it would be nice) but I need some attraction "

blind date on the box was a smash hit show, can hear cilla now, hang on thucks, need let u see each other first lol

"a still like the suprize when u meet cause you not swapped face pics, if you been chatting a while, be wot the person like that make you want to meet.....looks arent everlything "
yeah would love to see your face if ud turn up to a meet with your sister/daughter /work colleague or worse your daughter why risk it?

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Each to their own I think.

Whilst I'm happy to swap face pics I tend not to send them until I've been talking to someone a little bit. If I'm asked or someone sends me a pic then I always send one in return

"a still like the suprize when u meet cause you not swapped face pics, if you been chatting a while, be wot the person like that make you want to meet.....looks arent everlything yeah would love to see your face if ud turn up to a meet with your sister/daughter /work colleague or worse your daughter why risk it?"
fair point, but surely with chatting a while, alarm bells would go off lol.....some1 from my work? Lol that be funny , do drop fab hints with some of the peeps a know around me lol

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

dont like it dont do it simples why gripe about it

Its a sad fact that a large amount of mixed profiles are fakes. That's why people should ask. Agreed that there needs to be attractions on both sides and the pics should be exchanged sooner rather than later and people are disappointed. If you dont like the profile, text of a profile dont contact them.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Its a sad fact that a large amount of mixed profiles are fakes. That's why people should ask. Agreed that there needs to be attractions on both sides and the pics should be exchanged sooner rather than later and people are disappointed. If you dont like the profile, text of a profile dont contact them. "

If a profile is fake, why should the pic be genuine?

edinburgh

" blind date on the box was a smash hit show, can hear cilla now, hang on thucks, need let u see each other first lol "

But I'm not here to date

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

" blind date on the box was a smash hit show, can hear cilla now, hang on thucks, need let u see each other first lol

But I'm not here to date "

You're not?? *hangs up the tux, blows our the candles & resigns to the couch*

" blind date on the box was a smash hit show, can hear cilla now, hang on thucks, need let u see each other first lol

But I'm not here to date "

I always include face pic in 1st message, saves chatting for ages then finding out there's no attraction.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I always include face pic in 1st message, saves chatting for ages then finding out there's no attraction."

You never sent me one ya bitch!

"I don't see asking for a face pic to be included in first message rude at all, it's the person's preference and if you don't like it don't message them. If someone walked up to me on the street with a bag over their head and tried to have a conversation, would I reply........hell no xx"

You wd be right if not all he can see of u on the street a bag with a lip stick add on it or a kristian d'ior pants pulled to the side and all.of the same but a hidden face! Common sense say to not expect from others what u cant give

[Removed by poster at 19/12/13 14:22:37]

"a still like the suprize when u meet cause you not swapped face pics, if you been chatting a while, be wot the person like that make you want to meet.....looks arent everlything yeah would love to see your face if ud turn up to a meet with your sister/daughter /work colleague or worse your daughter why risk it?"

Thats exactly the risck being asked from guys to take by asking for a face pic from a first contact that is most likely not going to be answered. Because a guy need to contact nearly every female on the site in order to increase his chance for a shag from 0.01% to 0.1% lol. He ends up everybody knows his Identity and he has no idea who he sent his picture to. There r ppl who found themselves in the newspapers for being identified and lost their jobs and their social lives. Is it worth it?! I dont think so. But yes for exchanging pics in a well mannered way after being agreed and both r comfortable to do so. In a first message as a rule thats for me is simple arrogance n selfish

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Don't follow rules lol Women can chat to me if they want or not, it fine both ways. So I say women can't have all their own way on here "

Do women get all their own way on here? Guys can and are, be just as demanding. Personally I think some people allow Fab to rule their lives not the other way around. It's supposed to be a bit of fun but going by some threads, I wonder sometimes.

"a still like the suprize when u meet cause you not swapped face pics, if you been chatting a while, be wot the person like that make you want to meet.....looks arent everlything yeah would love to see your face if ud turn up to a meet with your sister/daughter /work colleague or worse your daughter why risk it?

Thats exactly the risck being asked from guys to take by asking for a face pic from a first contact that is most likely not going to be answered. Because a guy need to contact nearly every female on the site in order to increase his chance for a shag from 0.01% to 0.1% lol. He ends up everybody knows his Identity and he has no idea who he sent his picture to. There r ppl who found themselves in the newspapers for being identified and lost their jobs and their social lives. Is it worth it?! I dont think so. But yes for exchanging pics in a well mannered way after being agreed and both r comfortable to do so. In a first message as a rule thats for me is simple arrogance n selfish "

Ok can I see a face pic please lol

Lol u have seen more than that in flesh :D

"Lol u have seen more than that in flesh :D "
I know but just a wee reminder does no harm lol

"Lol u have seen more than that in flesh :D I know but just a wee reminder does no harm lol "

No probs, Just cause I trust you

"Lol u have seen more than that in flesh :D I know but just a wee reminder does no harm lol

No probs, Just cause I trust you "

Awwwww

"just draw a picture of a face on your dick and send them that lol"

Lol any more ideas haha

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Don't see a problem with it. We always send face pics if messaging someone, and expect the same. At least you can see if there's an attraction straight away.

But your not told to do that, and guys are. That just your way of doing things "

Guys can do it to if they want. There's nothing stopping them. So I don't see why people complain about it.

[Removed by poster at 19/12/13 16:14:19]

"Don't see a problem with it. We always send face pics if messaging someone, and expect the same. At least you can see if there's an attraction straight away.

But your not told to do that, and guys are. That just your way of doing things

Guys can do it to if they want. There's nothing stopping them. So I don't see why people complain about it."

Really

Just because someone is rude, selfish and inconsiderate doesn't mean that you have to be the same

glasgow

In your opinion they're being rude, selfish and inconsiderate.

If you don't like it then don't reply to them. Someone else has posted that only women and couples can do this, that's not true. Guys can do it too if they want.

I'm really struggling to see what the problem is.

Yes they are. A basic common sense of being nice kind and fair wd tell that easily n clearly. Or lets just put it in the old saying of love your neighboor like u love yourself. Everybody can put what ever they want in their profiles I dont argue that. They are free to put shit on their profiles just as much I am free to give my opinion about it and post

glasgow

Moaning about it is pointless. If you're overly sensitive then you may be in for a shock on here.

"Moaning about it is pointless. If you're overly sensitive then you may be in for a shock on here."

Haha, I might be sometimes but wore the Tshirt. been here over a year and seen all colours of weirdos. So this is not a shock for me and not moaning. Just like to speak the truth as it is instead of the common hypocrite attitude I see on here all the time for the sake of a shagg. I have a happy sex life and not trying to push my luck by a post. I know this might upset a lot of females n cpls out there even those who might change their intention of meeting me because of this, but I dont care as long as I speak my mimd

"Moaning about it is pointless. If you're overly sensitive then you may be in for a shock on here.

Haha, I might be sometimes but wore the Tshirt. been here over a year and seen all colours of weirdos. So this is not a shock for me and not moaning. Just like to speak the truth as it is instead of the common hypocrite attitude I see on here all the time for the sake of a shagg. I have a happy sex life and not trying to push my luck by a post. I know this might upset a lot of females n cpls out there even those who might change their intention of meeting me because of this, but I dont care as long as I speak my mimd "

Id still met ya regardless of this post

Lol Thanks NaughtyMissdyno xxxx

Some are some are not, it all depends on the way the request for a face pic is worded.

Cant see how its rude to ask for a face pic, as said, people can put what they want on there profiles. Also, anyone can voice there opinion, and rightly so. Our way works for us, and how other folk act is there business

[Removed by poster at 20/12/13 07:24:12]

"I don't see asking for a face pic to be included in first message rude at all, it's the person's preference and if you don't like it don't message them. If someone walked up to me on the street with a bag over their head and tried to have a conversation, would I reply........hell no xx

You wd be right if not all he can see of u on the street a bag with a lip stick add on it or a kristian d'ior pants pulled to the side and all.of the same but a hidden face! Common sense say to not expect from others what u cant give"

Touche........but I'm not the one complaining, I'm simply giving a fair to mid answer of your opening statement!! I'll show my face to who I choose to and feel an attraction to. If you don't want to show a face pic to those "who demand" then don't mail them....see it as my, our loss not your's, seriously dude, chilled xx

[Removed by poster at 20/12/13 07:35:27]

Btw my pants are not pulled to the side.....it's just my big booty and they are Avon not d'ior

[Removed by poster at 20/12/13 07:47:28]

"Btw my pants are not pulled to the side.....it's just my big booty and they are Avon not d'ior "

thats coz you r keeping that one private :p come on bring it out

I have plenty face pics on private and I always showed them to those who at least have the decency to reply to a first message and start a conversation. But sending my face pic to everyone I say Hi to its not something that you would ever do even if u know Brad pitt is on fab. So dont expect it from others if u dont accept it to yourself. SIMPLES. am chilled and am not complaining. Am happy with my share of fun am getting

Face pics well it's nice to see who we are talking with there is a lot of fakes on here am happy to send face pics am no brad Pitt but hey who is on fab lol

I never open a conversation with a complete stranger on here with a face pic.

I have them on my friends list and if I receive a positive reply to my opening message then face pics are swapped out of common decency.

What does irk me sometimes is the ghosts on here with no pics whatsoever who demand NO PICS, NO REPLY AND WILL BE BLOCKED/ DELETED.

These people I do tend to ignore, some of us have political, media, forces, emergency services jobs and don't post our faces until 100% sure. However, we do have some form of pic as an intro

"I have plenty face pics on private and I always showed them to those who at least have the decency to reply to a first message and start a conversation. But sending my face pic to everyone I say Hi to its not something that you would ever do even if u know Brad pitt is on fab. So dont expect it from others if u dont accept it to yourself. SIMPLES. am chilled and am not complaining. Am happy with my share of fun am getting "

If you think a conversation starts with a "hi" message......face pic or not, it's not someone I'd be interested in personally, wee bit banter, humour get's the sender a long way in my likes x

Don't like pretty boys such as brad Pitt.....I've got a saying I say in my head which is either by messages or face to face....."stimulate and fuck my mind or your getting no where near my body"

"Don't like pretty boys such as brad Pitt.....I've got a saying I say in my head which is either by messages or face to face....."stimulate and fuck my mind or your getting no where near my body" "
What's the square root of 145362 ,you get stimulating now lol lol

"Don't like pretty boys such as brad Pitt.....I've got a saying I say in my head which is either by messages or face to face....."stimulate and fuck my mind or your getting no where near my body" What's the square root of 145362 ,you get stimulating now lol lol"

aprox 381.25

"Don't like pretty boys such as brad Pitt.....I've got a saying I say in my head which is either by messages or face to face....."stimulate and fuck my mind or your getting no where near my body" What's the square root of 145362 ,you get stimulating now lol lol"

I said stimulate not bore me

"I never open a conversation with a complete stranger on here with a face pic.

I have them on my friends list and if I receive a positive reply to my opening message then face pics are swapped out of common decency.

What does irk me sometimes is the ghosts on here with no pics whatsoever who demand NO PICS, NO REPLY AND WILL BE BLOCKED/ DELETED.

These people I do tend to ignore, some of us have political, media, forces, emergency services jobs and don't post our faces until 100% sure. However, we do have some form of pic as an intro

"

"Don't like pretty boys such as brad Pitt.....I've got a saying I say in my head which is either by messages or face to face....."stimulate and fuck my mind or your getting no where near my body" "

Ok although you have deviated from the subject but if u meet someone in the pub n his opening conversation was with a conventional Hi how are you. that makes him straight away a borring person then n u says go away who is next? lol. Also. There is something women tend to forget because of the massive imballance on demand. A good opening comes spontaniously when u face an inspiring profile. Most women's profiles here are a bag of rant and rude rules. All thats on offer is funny's pics and arrogance and yet the expectations are soo high. I dont see what would inspire u. Even the funniest guys of us dont have the time to make an effort in first message with every female he contacts as his message will most likely be ignored for not having a face pic attached or simply coz she 500 emails on her box and he will have to move quick to the next profile. An intelligent woman try to understand the othe side's perspective not behave as a total blonde who is on top because 100's are lining up to get a shag from her. That doesnt make her in any way supperior or beautiful or imtelligent.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I would simply block anyone who DEMANDS a face pic be sent with opening message....

No one will get a face picture on the first message from me. Don't care what they say. That why you got friends in your profile and they can see what ever they want

By *airymusclesMan  over a year ago

scotland

I always fancied a girl like mad years ago,to me she was stunningly beautiful,amazing figure etc,but......once i got speaking to her,i had no attraction there at all after that....personally i like to see who im speaking to,but dont mind waiting,as long as they do send a pic,however attraction is never just about looks,and the ones who think so,i feel are missing out!!

I have a heed like a 10 bob cabbage and I even have a face pic on my profile lol but think couples are murder for demanding pics yet very hesitant to do the same, 1 rule for single chaps , 1 for them , but dems da breaks

"I have noticed lately on many Women n cpl's Rules like: I U CONTACT WITH NO FACE PIC THEN NO REPLY/BLOCKED. and similar. So do you think this is an OK rule and is it becoming more like the common standards here applied for guys just because guys have very little choice. Am not ranting honest I have been lucky enough on fab but I'd like to see some common sense spooken out and what you guys think about this. "

Who cares about what it says on someones profile

Play by your owm rules buddy not anyone elses. Do what u wanna do when ya wanna do it and if they dont message back cos ya havent sent a pic then thats their problem

Some folk dont even send a pic back anyway if they dont fancy u

So they know what u look like but u havent a clue what they look like

"I have noticed lately on many Women n cpl's Rules like: I U CONTACT WITH NO FACE PIC THEN NO REPLY/BLOCKED. and similar. So do you think this is an OK rule and is it becoming more like the common standards here applied for guys just because guys have very little choice. Am not ranting honest I have been lucky enough on fab but I'd like to see some common sense spooken out and what you guys think about this. "

Put it on your profile then you know they aren't scared off in the first place.

"I have noticed lately on many Women n cpl's Rules like: I U CONTACT WITH NO FACE PIC THEN NO REPLY/BLOCKED. and similar. So do you think this is an OK rule and is it becoming more like the common standards here applied for guys just because guys have very little choice. Am not ranting honest I have been lucky enough on fab but I'd like to see some common sense spooken out and what you guys think about this.

Put it on your profile then you know they aren't scared off in the first place."

I do actually need a smart person to manage my profile for me. Wd u be interested to volenteer?

"I have noticed lately on many Women n cpl's Rules like: I U CONTACT WITH NO FACE PIC THEN NO REPLY/BLOCKED. and similar. So do you think this is an OK rule and is it becoming more like the common standards here applied for guys just because guys have very little choice. Am not ranting honest I have been lucky enough on fab but I'd like to see some common sense spooken out and what you guys think about this.

I do actually need a smart person to manage my profile for me. Wd u be interested to volenteer? "

call Maureen she'll help and she's cheaper

I do actually need a smart person to manage my profile for me. Wd u be interested to volenteer?

call Maureen she'll help and she's cheaper "

lol she'll make it too professional looking and am coutry man

lol she'll make it too professional looking and am coutry man "

Yeah you wouldn't want that

Yeah you wouldn't want that "

It would be a shock for those who meets meets if I do. Imagine expecting a professional guy with a nice suit and I turn up after cleaning the stable with my dirty boots. so better keep it real

Yeah you wouldn't want that

It would be a shock for those who meets meets if I do. Imagine expecting a professional guy with a nice suit and I turn up after cleaning the stable with my dirty boots. so better keep it real "

Nothing quite like a good muck out..

» Add a new message to this topic