Sitting here bored out ma tits and I thought,

I wonder how many letters Satan got from dyslexic kids this year

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

The staff at the job centre made

fun of my dyslexia on my last visit.

I'm going to write a very

strangely worded letter to their head office.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah yes.. The dyslexic devil worshipper... Sold his soul to Santa

edinburgh

"Ah yes.. The dyslexic devil worshipper... Sold his soul to Santa

"

lol who? me or you?

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

Listen guys it's no laughing matter!

I once went to a Toga party dressed as a GOAT!!!

"The staff at the job centre made

fun of my dyslexia on my last visit.

I'm going to write a very

strangely worded letter to their head office."

pmsl lolol

edinburgh

"Listen guys it's no laughing matter!

I once went to a Toga party dressed as a GOAT!!! "

lol yea i once went to a goat party dressed in a toga baaaaaaa!baaaaa!

Visited my dyslexic pal the other day and was making a coffee in his kitchen and i said "can you smell gas?"

"What he said"

"Can you smell gas" i repeated

"Smell gas! Smell gas! i cant even smell my own fucking name" he replied

edinburgh

"Visited my dyslexic pal the other day and was making a coffee in his kitchen and i said "can you smell gas?"

"What he said"

"Can you smell gas" i repeated

"Smell gas! Smell gas! i cant even smell my own fucking name" he replied

"

lol

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Listen guys it's no laughing matter!

I once went to a Toga party dressed as a GOAT!!! lol yea i once went to a goat party dressed in a toga baaaaaaa!baaaaa!"

But you've always been strange like that ninja!

Its deffo no laughing matter. I used to be dyslexic but I'm K.O. Now

Dyslexia keeps me awake at night wondering if there's such a thing as Dog.

Wahts sydlixea ?

I went into the Nissan Main Dealer to pay my respects to that African guy that died....

"I went into the Nissan Main Dealer to pay my respects to that African guy that died...."

My god your all so fucking hilarious

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

to be fair,neither is tourettes. your mAM GROWS GRAPESS S..FUK R I MA MAL . AMT CUN T.!!

By *homCrownMan  over a year ago

West Fife

Well ha, feckin, haa!!

Have any of you the remotest idea what it is like to grow up dealing with this affliction?? I doubt it or none of you would be responding to the OP's inane drivel.

Clearly the majority of forum contributors fail to see the funny side of this thread and recognise the total lack of consideration shown by the low number of posts.

Dyslexia IS NO joke, so don't be an attention seeker by trying to make a joke out of it!

"Well ha, feckin, haa!!

Have any of you the remotest idea what it is like to grow up dealing with this affliction?? I doubt it or none of you would be responding to the OP's inane drivel.

Clearly the majority of forum contributors fail to see the funny side of this thread and recognise the total lack of consideration shown by the low number of posts.

Dyslexia IS NO joke, so don't be an attention seeker by trying to make a joke out of it!

"

I have had it all my life I miss word out put in the wrong word. But really iv got to laff at myself as way cry about. Or push some head in for slagging me as I done at one time. So I find it funny

Iv got some thing wrong in my brain which mixes up the words in my head so I sound if I am talking shite lol lol but I fine with it and the thread

"Well ha, feckin, haa!!

Your profile says your non judgemental lol

"

"Well ha, feckin, haa!!

Your profile says your non judgemental lol

"

Think toro has a fair point here some times we cross the line with stuff

West Fife

"

I have had it all my life I miss word out put in the wrong word. But really iv got to laff at myself as way cry about. Or push some head in for slagging me as I done at one time. So I find it funny"

Thats fine if you find you can deal with it in that way but I bet it wasn't always like that. However I dont see it as appropriate to publicly poke fun at a recognised disability.

"

I have had it all my life I miss word out put in the wrong word. But really iv got to laff at myself as way cry about. Or push some head in for slagging me as I done at one time. So I find it funny

Thats fine if you find you can deal with it in that way but I bet it wasn't always like that. However I dont see it as appropriate to publicly poke fun at a recognised disability.

"

No when I was young I would have attack some one for shagging me

"Well ha, feckin, haa!!

"

perhaps you would supply us with a list of parts of life where it is appropriate to laugh that way the remainder of the site can ensure that you are not offended.

Or you could take the advice which i have seen almost every day on the forums, dont like it move on and ignore.

West Fife

"

perhaps you would supply us with a list of parts of life where it is appropriate to laugh that way the remainder of the site can ensure that you are not offended. "

Its not too hard to realise what is and is not generally acceptable. Poking fun at someone misfortune is one thing. When it relates a physical or mental imparement, that crosses the boundary of taste and diversity.

"

Or you could take the advice which i have seen almost every day on the forums, dont like it move on and ignore."

Which I do, frequently, however just occasionally some comments or apparent opinions need to be challenged.

As for being non-judgemental, there is a difference between challenging comment and judging a person on the basis of that comment. I think I have fulfilled the former!

@Flexzy:

for your comment. No more needs to be said.

Right who's getting the first round of drinks here lol lol

ayrshire

and to be fair tourettes is no fun either... .ma maMS A CUNTY BALLS FUK

"

perhaps you would supply us with a list of parts of life where it is appropriate to laugh that way the remainder of the site can ensure that you are not offended.

Its not too hard to realise what is and is not generally acceptable. Poking fun at someone misfortune is one thing. When it relates a physical or mental imparement, that crosses the boundary of taste and diversity.

Or you could take the advice which i have seen almost every day on the forums, dont like it move on and ignore.

Which I do, frequently, however just occasionally some comments or apparent opinions need to be challenged.

As for being non-judgemental, there is a difference between challenging comment and judging a person on the basis of that comment. I think I have fulfilled the former!

@Flexzy:

for your comment. No more needs to be said."

interesting comments, and while i agree that not all things on earth are funny to all people i would ask you to consider that the boundries of taste and diversity vary vasy from individual to individual.

I am left wondering who the someone is that has been the victim of fun poking what i see in the previous posts are people laughing at a condition not a person.

i would also ask that you consider the premise that if we allow laughter to stop because an individual doesnt find the joke funny, what happens with the next joke do we stop laughing again, and again, and again ?

That seems to me to be the essence of cencorship and or thought control. Which in itself is the basis of totalitarianism, is this the sort of life we choose to live now. Where we dont say or do something on the basis that someone somewhere may be offended.

Well it looks like I am the one on the bell. I see both sides but does it really matter guys we all had a say let get back to the thread and laff at ourself

"Well it looks like I am the one on the bell. I see both sides but does it really matter guys we all had a say let get back to the thread and laff at ourself "

Good idea can i suggest the organising of a comedy police squad to determine whether a joke is funny before its posted

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"and to be fair tourettes is no fun either... .ma maMS A CUNTY BALLS FUK"

I Fffffffucking finddd that offensive you cccccunt

ayrshire

how can a woman turn a gay man ...??,....shite in her fanny.....okay im getting my jacket and handing myself in .

» Add a new message to this topic