FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Comfort Zone

Comfort Zone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you ever cross your boundaries, and leave your comfort zone. Will you try most things, or do you keep your sense of security in your comfort zone. I once went to ballet classes with a girl I was going out with. I am a try any thing guy so what about you,s xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Similar. I only have a comfort zone when working the doors.

When it comes to women I have no boundaries, I usually have to ask them what boundaries they will push to.

Never joined ballet, but have done in the past disco, jive, Zumba, boxercise and body combat for a couple of lady friends

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Everyone has a comfort zone but once in a while its nice to jump the line and experiance something outwith your comfort zone.

The ballet dancing doesnt surprise me btw.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

[Removed by poster at 20/12/13 10:30:33]

Yes I have. I was shy, quite hefty, not at all sexy. Now I'm confident, slimmer and feel sexy. The reason? Pole dancing classes. Something I thought I couldn't do as it was for young sexy girls.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

comfort zones exist for you to exceed the boundaries,where's the fun in life otherwise if you dont challenge yourself to explore a brave new world and experience wonderful new adventures

LOL have tried pole dancing,

Not as easy as it looks well done you, and no it's not just for the young fit and good looking girls.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yes I have. I was shy, quite hefty, not at all sexy. Now I'm confident, slimmer and feel sexy. The reason? Pole dancing classes. Something I thought I couldn't do as it was for young sexy girls. "
Would love to try that and lap dancing. Find dancing very sexy in it way. Plus a good way of keeping fit you never know when you need your hips to move lol xxx

» Add a new message to this topic