FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Xmas Wrapping Service

Xmas Wrapping Service

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone should open up a wee shop someplace where I can take all my carefully chosen presents and wrap them all up nicely for m, Say 50p an item or something perhaps.

I royally suck at wrapping and people laugh when they see there gifts in some sort of wee bundle of mess.

Missed the Blue Peter episode where they showed you how to fold the paper and both ends and not use up a forest of paper for a box of chocolates.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Someone should open up a wee shop someplace where I can take all my carefully chosen presents and wrap them all up nicely for m, Say 50p an item or something perhaps.

I royally suck at wrapping and people laugh when they see there gifts in some sort of wee bundle of mess.

Missed the Blue Peter episode where they showed you how to fold the paper and both ends and not use up a forest of paper for a box of chocolates.

"

thats what gift bags are for

"Someone should open up a wee shop someplace where I can take all my carefully chosen presents and wrap them all up nicely for m, Say 50p an item or something perhaps.

thats what gift bags are for "

True but I think that's slightly cheating, always prefer them wrapped up even if its awful lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If it's in boxes... I could wrap stuff all day...

If it's a weird shape.. It goes in a gift bag ...

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If it's in boxes... I could wrap stuff all day...

If it's a weird shape.. It goes in a gift bag ...

"

Maybe the answer is not to buy weird shaped presents.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a shop in Livingston just for men too take there presents too for Christmas wrapping for a slight cost lol

"There's a shop in Livingston just for men too take there presents too for Christmas wrapping for a slight cost lol "

On it like a boss! - thank you!

p.s. isn't that a little bit sexist pmsl

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"There's a shop in Livingston just for men too take there presents too for Christmas wrapping for a slight cost lol

On it like a boss! - thank you!

p.s. isn't that a little bit sexist pmsl"

There are elves in the shopping centre in livi apparently who will wrap for free AND carry it to your car for you!

No animals were harmed in the wrapping of my presents - I lost one finger and countless bits of celotape will be found in years to come.

No gift cards so everything wrapped in a pile - ill come back later and think fuck who's is who - the joys of being a man

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I've not had to wrap anything - I have a service for that

» Add a new message to this topic