FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > I love ...

I love ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustcutie OP   Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Being a mum

What a great feeling when you've put the pressies out , my boy is 13 and doesn't believe now .... But I adore when I know that he's going to get such a surprise getting things that he really wants but doesn't think he's getting

Merry Xmas to all my lovely friends and everyone who's a friend I've yet to know xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Being a mum

What a great feeling when you've put the pressies out , my boy is 13 and doesn't believe now .... But I adore when I know that he's going to get such a surprise getting things that he really wants but doesn't think he's getting

Merry Xmas to all my lovely friends and everyone who's a friend I've yet to know xxx"

Dad's do too x

edinburgh

I totally agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm loving being an almost mum-in-law! My son has found the most perfect lovely sheer delight of a girl and I love her to bits. The difference she makes to all our lives is immeasurable and seeing them so in love together just warms my cockles. Last night she came along to my room with a wee gift insisting I open it there and then. It was two matching keyrings with "Best Friends" on them...one for me and one for her. A little thing....and yet I thought my heart would burst. All of these years since my first son died there has been "empty chair" syndrome. So now...I have a new baby...and a part of the emptiness has gone. A new love...and its grand!!!

edinburgh

Aw jints that's so lovely ....that's how family's are made and I'm happy for you xxx

"Aw jints that's so lovely ....that's how family's are made and I'm happy for you xxx"

I'm kinda delighted myself cutie. Its a real love story too....meant to be...xxx

I love being a granny can wind them up as tight as a spring then hand em back lol

"I'm loving being an almost mum-in-law! My son has found the most perfect lovely sheer delight of a girl and I love her to bits. The difference she makes to all our lives is immeasurable and seeing them so in love together just warms my cockles. Last night she came along to my room with a wee gift insisting I open it there and then. It was two matching keyrings with "Best Friends" on them...one for me and one for her. A little thing....and yet I thought my heart would burst. All of these years since my first son died there has been "empty chair" syndrome. So now...I have a new baby...and a part of the emptiness has gone. A new love...and its grand!!! "

even a cynic like me thinks thats lovely jinty

Aaaww

This post is lovely

Merry christmas all xxx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Hope you all have a lovely day with your families xxx

By *ky HookMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Merry Chistmas to you all xxx

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

This thread is too much. Just getting my hankie out, welling up!

"This thread is too much. Just getting my hankie out, welling up! "

Are ye overcome with emulsion poppet?

I'm loving being a first time mummy to my wee Christmas surprise. I don't think anyone ever thought I'd be able to look after a teddy bear let alone a wee baba but I'm handling it very well.

He's made my life so much better in the short two weeks he's been on this earth and I would do absolutely anything for him. He's the greatest gift I could've asked for.

Merry Christmas to you and your families xxx

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"This thread is too much. Just getting my hankie out, welling up!

Are ye overcome with emulsion poppet?

"

Matt magnolia!

"I'm loving being a first time mummy to my wee Christmas surprise. I don't think anyone ever thought I'd be able to look after a teddy bear let alone a wee baba but I'm handling it very well.

He's made my life so much better in the short two weeks he's been on this earth and I would do absolutely anything for him. He's the greatest gift I could've asked for.

Merry Christmas to you and your families xxx "

A blessing sure enough hunni ...enjoy every second and have a great Christmas with your wee bundle xx

"I'm loving being a first time mummy to my wee Christmas surprise. I don't think anyone ever thought I'd be able to look after a teddy bear let alone a wee baba but I'm handling it very well.

Merry Christmas to you and your families xxx "

Merry Christmas

Really happy for you Xx

Im gonna be enjoying my first xmas as a mummy aswell. Never thought when i had the shick of finding out i wasnpregnant this time last year that id have a healthy baby boy to share and celebrate xmas with. Hope you all have a great time xxxx

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

You are all wonderful

I hope you all have a lovely day xxx

And _muma, no ironing today, leave it to tomorrow mwaahhh x

"Being a mum

Merry Xmas to all my lovely friends and everyone who's a friend I've yet to know xxx"

Awww such a nice thing to read - Merry Christmas to my favourite person on Fab xxxx

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

older kid only here for christmas eve so relented and gave presents at 5 past midnight may be a grown man now but still see the joy and love in his face at these special moments now im up shattered and hes snoring in bed !!!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"You are all wonderful

I hope you all have a lovely day xxx

And _muma, no ironing today, leave it to tomorrow mwaahhh x "

nope, fuck all else to do..... Xx

By *ip sensationWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Merry christmas to everyone hope you's all have a great day and to the new mums enjoy ur very 1st Christmas with your very precious bundles of joy and jinty that is just a lovely story had wee tear in my eye.....xx

Merry Christmas All. Treasure every moment.

By *icentious.LibertineWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Merry Christmas to everyone. X

What a lovely thread! Too emotional for someone who is 2000 miles away from home . Wish u all the best. A happy and healthy life for the new born little angels. Jinty! U nearly made me cry there lol x

"What a lovely thread! Too emotional for someone who is 2000 miles away from home . Wish u all the best. A happy and healthy life for the new born little angels. Jinty! U nearly made me cry there lol x"

Awe...dinnae greet poppet! Only happy tears allowed. Long distance cuddle!!!

[Removed by poster at 26/12/13 12:03:14]

"What a lovely thread! Too emotional for someone who is 2000 miles away from home . Wish u all the best. A happy and healthy life for the new born little angels. Jinty! U nearly made me cry there lol x

Awe...dinnae greet poppet! Only happy tears allowed. Long distance cuddle!!! "

Wish I can speak your language x

» Add a new message to this topic