FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fun

Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lba couple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

What happened to the forums, they used to be fun, can't you all have a fall out and get over it, stop bitching, there is no point scoring, nobody is keeping count.

If you don't like a post don't comment, move on, if you feel someone's bitching about you, be the bigger person and turn the other cheek, then you make them look bad.

Let's get back to making swinging fun, if I had to come on forums I would never meet half you bitches, but cause I know you, I know you are good people.

Stop giving the wrong impression to visitors, new year new forum, be the happy friendly people that you know you are xxxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ky HookMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Well said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree wholeheartedly. Love and peace.(That must be the fkn third time I've said it this week....will you bassas listen!!!)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I totally agree I like to keep any issues I have with people out of the forums but for many they just cant help themselves by airing their issues for all to see on the forums its my biggest pet hate on here

"I agree wholeheartedly. Love and peace.(That must be the fkn third time I've said it this week....will you bassas listen!!!)

. "

Sorry, didny catch that

can ye say it again

glasgow

Get a fooking life and keep your crap off the happy forums, lol did you get that

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Get a fooking life and keep your crap off the happy forums, lol did you get that"
yep I got it lol

"Get a fooking life and keep your crap off the happy forums, lol did you get that"

I got it too....scary wummin!!!! xx

glasgow

Think i might start talkin to myself again

its less scary

The forum is always going to be like a big brother type of place with people taking side. And sticking with their friend points. So will ever be that happy place. God knows. I see my self as a fair guy and will stay away from others that for a better words don't like me. I happy making my threads and posting dribble as some see it. So love and peace to everyone here

glasgow

Doesn't have to be that way, if people don't like it and move on without comment then perhaps it could go back to being fun x

"Doesn't have to be that way, if people don't like it and move on without comment then perhaps it could go back to being fun x"
As I said love and peace to everyone. You never please all of people all of the time just some of the people some of the time. So happy fun guy here

Will never be fun again on the forums , to many get away with being fuckwits!

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm doing what I can to make the forum fun but I'm only one man dammit!! I can't do this alone. Who's with me?

Team 'antihero happy fun forum times' are GO!

I'm allergic to fun...(don't let anyone tell you otherwise)