FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Men wearing stockings!!!!!

Men wearing stockings!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm meeting a sexy lady next week and I asked if she would be wearing stockings etc.

She replied of course she would if I word hold ups and knickers.

Is this a popular thing with ladies ?

Having men wear their underwear v

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/12/13 09:31:01]

"I'm meeting a sexy lady next week and I asked if she would be wearing stockings etc.

Having men wear their underwear v"

Im not sure if ladies enjoy seeing men dressed but if you have the shape then try it, Asda sells lovely hold up stockings for £3 and amazing panties & bra sets

not for me, but each to their own.

"I'm meeting a sexy lady next week and I asked if she would be wearing stockings etc.

Having men wear their underwear v

Im not sure if ladies enjoy seeing men dressed but if you have the shape then try it, Asda sells lovely hold up stockings for £3 and amazing panties & bra sets"

Sound nice lol lol

Quite common with bank robbers

If it turns her on give it a go.

Pushing boundaries and trying new things all adds to the fun.

Enjoy

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I love seeing a Really Hot TV in lingerie, Hold Ups and Heels

BUT

A Average Guy in Stockings etc Major turn off!

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

So love how sexy feel in stockings & suspenders when fully dressed xx

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Quite common with bank robbers "

Who are very uncommon nowadays.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

You're going to feel a bit silly should she fail to trap. Either way, try not to get knocked over by a bus on your way to meet her.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

The only person who will be wearing stockings on any meet I have will be me

By *rown eyes 8Woman  over a year ago

South Eastern Spain and Scotland

Each to their own I suppose........I'll be the one wearing the stockings and panties...

Under a kilt ? sorry couldn't help myself then

Kind of gives me the dry boak but not keen on " cocks with socks" either.....

If it was a woman turn on. Them I would . Just like she would dress up for me so it only fair.

Men in tights or stockings just give me the book but each to their own

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxx

"Men in tights or stockings just give me the book but each to their own "
What book do they give you the rocky horror show by chance lol xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxx"
Totally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink

Each to their own but I kinda like my man to look like a man ...that means the frillies are on me....

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Each to their own but I kinda like my man to look like a man ...that means the frillies are on me.... "

I'm totally with you on this one Jinty!!!!

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink "
It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn

Tights are acceptable if you are in a forest playing at robin hood

or

if jeanette krankie invites you round for panto practice

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn "

Just turn up in one of your suits and I would be very happy

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn "
so ud do anything just to please a woman even if it ment looking stupid and you not particularly wanting to do it ?

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn

Just turn up in one of your suits and I would be very happy "

For you anything lol xxx Lol

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn so ud do anything just to please a woman even if it ment looking stupid and you not particularly wanting to do it ?"
Yes I would if that what they want. Us man ask ladies to dress up all the time. It fair and I look stupid lot any way xx

"Each to their own but I kinda like my man to look like a man ...that means the frillies are on me....

I'm totally with you on this one Jinty!!!!"

With those legs SSG you win the stocking wearing competition hands down anyway......

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn so ud do anything just to please a woman even if it ment looking stupid and you not particularly wanting to do it ?Yes I would if that what they want. Us man ask ladies to dress up all the time. It fair and I look stupid lot any way xx"
Hmmmmm yes totally agree but I think most men would stop at ross dressing to please a woman .....and yeah you do don't you

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn so ud do anything just to please a woman even if it ment looking stupid and you not particularly wanting to do it ?Yes I would if that what they want. Us man ask ladies to dress up all the time. It fair and I look stupid lot any way xx"
I undress in a room full of people to plzzzzzzzzz a lady so there no problem to me lol

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn so ud do anything just to please a woman even if it ment looking stupid and you not particularly wanting to do it ?Yes I would if that what they want. Us man ask ladies to dress up all the time. It fair and I look stupid lot any way xxI undress in a room full of people to plzzzzzzzzz a lady so there no problem to me lol "
why would you undress in a room of people just to please a lady that doesn't make any sence ?

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn so ud do anything just to please a woman even if it ment looking stupid and you not particularly wanting to do it ?Yes I would if that what they want. Us man ask ladies to dress up all the time. It fair and I look stupid lot any way xxI undress in a room full of people to plzzzzzzzzz a lady so there no problem to me lol why would you undress in a room of people just to please a lady that doesn't make any sence ?"
That what she wanted or plan so I did. Did I look stupid may be but it plzzzzzzzzz her so it was fine xx

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn so ud do anything just to please a woman even if it ment looking stupid and you not particularly wanting to do it ?Yes I would if that what they want. Us man ask ladies to dress up all the time. It fair and I look stupid lot any way xxI undress in a room full of people to plzzzzzzzzz a lady so there no problem to me lol why would you undress in a room of people just to please a lady that doesn't make any sence ?That what she wanted or plan so I did. Did I look stupid may be but it plzzzzzzzzz her so it was fine xx"
ohhhh well as long as her n u were pleased then huh lol

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn so ud do anything just to please a woman even if it ment looking stupid and you not particularly wanting to do it ?Yes I would if that what they want. Us man ask ladies to dress up all the time. It fair and I look stupid lot any way xxI undress in a room full of people to plzzzzzzzzz a lady so there no problem to me lol why would you undress in a room of people just to please a lady that doesn't make any sence ?That what she wanted or plan so I did. Did I look stupid may be but it plzzzzzzzzz her so it was fine xxohhhh well as long as her n u were pleased then huh lol"
No there was never any plzzzz her. But it was funny lol lol x

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn so ud do anything just to please a woman even if it ment looking stupid and you not particularly wanting to do it ?Yes I would if that what they want. Us man ask ladies to dress up all the time. It fair and I look stupid lot any way xxI undress in a room full of people to plzzzzzzzzz a lady so there no problem to me lol why would you undress in a room of people just to please a lady that doesn't make any sence ?That what she wanted or plan so I did. Did I look stupid may be but it plzzzzzzzzz her so it was fine xxohhhh well as long as her n u were pleased then huh lolNo there was never any plzzzz her. But it was funny mlol lol x"
make up ur mind one min u said u pleased her the next u didnt

"Oh you would be amazed at how many guys actually have this little kink ....wearing a wee pair of ladies panties or sussies and stockings !! ....and it's always the ones you would never ever think !!! ....like folks say each to their own and all that ..if it's only fun then why not ? !! Lol xxxTotally agree dee it is usually the ones you least expect it from to be into this kind of kink It about plzzzzzzzzz the other person. So if they want you to dress as batman then you do it. Women are always the ones dressing up. We got to take our turn so ud do anything just to please a woman even if it ment looking stupid and you not particularly wanting to do it ?Yes I would if that what they want. Us man ask ladies to dress up all the time. It fair and I look stupid lot any way xxI undress in a room full of people to plzzzzzzzzz a lady so there no problem to me lol why would you undress in a room of people just to please a lady that doesn't make any sence ?That what she wanted or plan so I did. Did I look stupid may be but it plzzzzzzzzz her so it was fine xxohhhh well as long as her n u were pleased then huh lolNo there was never any plzzzz her. But it was funny mlol lol xmake up ur mind one min u said u pleased her the next u didnt "
I did to plzzzzzzzzz her was she plzzzz I don't know you need to ask her. We talking about doing things for a woman. So there not much I would not do to reach that goal cx

Some men have it the wrong way round. Men were put on this earth to please women. It our job and we should work hard at it. We ask women to dress up. Yet we don't want to look silly dressed up our self. If a woman want me to dress then it only fair that I do. As every other man should do to that my opinion xx

"Some men have it the wrong way round. Men were put on this earth to please women. It our job and we should work hard at it. We ask women to dress up. Yet we don't want to look silly dressed up our self. If a woman want me to dress then it only fair that I do. As every other man should do to that my opinion xx"
I think ul find no str8 man would dress up just to please a woman

"Some men have it the wrong way round. Men were put on this earth to please women. It our job and we should work hard at it. We ask women to dress up. Yet we don't want to look silly dressed up our self. If a woman want me to dress then it only fair that I do. As every other man should do to that my opinion xxI think ul find no str8 man would dress up just to please a woman "
That your opinion and I repect it , but it not mine. He not getting ask to turn gay just dress up like millions do at Halloween. So there lot str8 guy that night

Its a personal thing!......but I (mrs) love seeing a guy in hold ups!

"Its a personal thing!......but I (mrs) love seeing a guy in hold ups! "
Ann Summers here I come any colour you got in mind lol lol x

Dressing up does not turn someone gay but no guy in their right mind would dress up in womens clothes just to please a woman FFs lol ...well maybe except those who are desperate lol

I met a cpl once and she asked me to wear stockings n suspenders n panties must admit it was a great time

"Dressing up does not turn someone gay but no guy in their right mind would dress up in womens clothes just to please a woman FFs lol ...well maybe except those who are desperate lol "
Desperate has nothing to do with it . Ladies ask me dress in a suit to meet. So I am desperate because I do. Again it about plzzzzzzzzz the other person . A stunning lady post up a meet were the the guy got to wear stocking and panties . Just watch the rush at Ann summers that day lol lol

Totally different thing and asking a guy to wear a suit is not some kind of kInk lol

Each to their own get in there you might pick up a few outfits since the sales are on lol enjoy ..just make sure no one finds your secret stash of lingerie lol

"Totally different thing and asking a guy to wear a suit is not some kind of kInk lol

Each to their own get in there you might pick up a few outfits since the sales are on lol enjoy ..just make sure no one finds your secret stash of lingerie lol "

No kinks on here lol lol lol And I never put on stocking in my life. But I would if ask by a woman lol

"Totally different thing and asking a guy to wear a suit is not some kind of kInk lol

Each to their own get in there you might pick up a few outfits since the sales are on lol enjoy ..just make sure no one finds your secret stash of lingerie lol No kinks on here lol lol lol And I never put on stocking in my life. But I would if ask by a woman lol "

Yes I know uve already said that many times on this post ..enjoy and make sure you take plenty of photos would like to see how you'd look in stockings

Each to their own get in there you might pick up a few outfits since the sales are on lol enjoy ..just make sure no one finds your secret stash of lingerie lol No kinks on here lol lol lol And I never put on stocking in my life. But I would if ask by a woman lol Yes I know uve already said that many times on this post ..enjoy and make sure you take plenty of photos would like to see how you'd look in stockings "

No problem don't know how you see them ?? Lol lolxx

Ops forgot such well just enjoy

"Its a personal thing!......but I (mrs) love seeing a guy in hold ups! Ann Summers here I come any colour you got in mind lol lol x"

Cant beat black!

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I have to say that whilst I think people are right when they say each to their own, it's sooo not for me.

If a lady wishes to dress up in sexy underwear for me then that's great, however, I would never demand that she do so.

I find a naked lady and her soft skin more of a turn on to be honest. But then I guess I am rather strange

"Its a personal thing!......but I (mrs) love seeing a guy in hold ups! Ann Summers here I come any colour you got in mind lol lol x

Cant beat black! "

Will I need to shave my legs lol lol xx

The Kingdom

[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 18:11:44]

The Kingdom

[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 18:15:25]

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 18:15:25]"

Nae rush like

The Kingdom

Well as I've said previously ....each to their own and all that ....it's not something I'd ever of thought I'd see or enjoy .....but !!! ...I have seen and I have enjoyed ;-p lol....and the guy was definately not gay!! ...it's all just fun....and if all see it like that then why the hell not?? Trying and doing things you've never done before ....all the joys of fab...well I think so anyway

xxx

The Kingdom

"[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 18:15:25]

Nae rush like "

Lol sorry ...kept hitting send before I'd finished xx xx

» Add a new message to this topic