FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 'Post Christmas Blues'

'Post Christmas Blues'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feeling a bit miserable and down today. Wondering if it's just me, or does anyone else get the post Christmas blues?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Feeling a bit miserable and down today. Wondering if it's just me, or does anyone else get the post Christmas blues?"
Me to ,it the down after Christmas. Big hugs are need just now xx

Pre Christmas, during Christmas, post Christmas and on into January when I have some sad anniversaries to face. Hate this time of year as it seems never ending. But...lovely things to look forward to in February so I'll be back to being a happy little flower then. It ALWAYS gets better.... honest xx

"Pre Christmas, during Christmas, post Christmas and on into January when I have some sad anniversaries to face. Hate this time of year as it seems never ending. But...lovely things to look forward to in February so I'll be back to being a happy little flower then. It ALWAYS gets better.... honest xx "
X

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

It's always a tough time of year for a lot of people. I'm lucky in that I have the kids to concentrate on as they are still young but even I have times when it's quiet and I reflect on those who are no longer here.

But, you all know as well as I do that you can get through the tough times with the support of good friends

One look at my bank balance first week in January usually enough to send me into fit of depression

Just feeling so alone, helpless, scared. Been in tears several times today. Wish my mum was here.

"Just feeling so alone, helpless, scared. Been in tears several times today. Wish my mum was here."

Awww LadyIce that's a shame hope you feel better soon,Christmas time can be really emotional when thinking of loved ones who are not with us anymore(in body as they will always be in the heart/soul forever)

It's also good to cry too to get out all those feelings that are bottled up inside xx thinking of you xx Thomas

"Just feeling so alone, helpless, scared. Been in tears several times today. Wish my mum was here."

I know how u feel hunni lost both my parents 2 days apart cpl yrs ago its always hard this time of year but try and think of all the wonderfull memories u have that cant be taken away from u ,and its better to cry than bottle it up hope ur feeling better soon luv and hugs xx

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Feeling a bit miserable and down today. Wondering if it's just me, or does anyone else get the post Christmas blues?"

Lots of Love Miss Ice Xx

Every dark night is followed by a brighter day n all that, should always look to the future cos that's where your goin to be living

I wish it were that easy.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Well have to go back to work tomorrow since xmas which gives me post xmas blues lol

"I wish it were that easy."
Hope your mood has lifted a bit, I know it hard, And telling you buck up not the answer. So all anyone can do is be there if you need us. All the best xxx

By *ort 10Man  over a year ago

Newcastle area

Nope....you're not alone. Depression set in here too. Still next year to look forward to.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I was happy as larry until this morning now I'm low but il be fine too lots to look forward to in 2014 so chin up everyone

By *lue4youCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Hope you feel better today. Arms around you, tight squeeze mmwuaw xxx

"Nope....you're not alone. Depression set in here too. Still next year to look forward to."
Having the blues is not depression. If depression is set in see a doctor, Right away don't let it set in

» Add a new message to this topic