FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Married men see FB's as cheap mistresses......discuss

Married men see FB's as cheap mistresses......discuss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just something a friend on the site and I were mulling over. would be interested in other opinions. Our experience has been, in general, that they are more likely to be inconsiderate and thoughtless

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

I can't work up much sympathy for women who choose married men as fuck buddies but, given that it's bound to happen, I can only suggest that a woman can only be treated in an "inconsiderate and thoughtless" manner if she allows herself to be.

Fair enough, but how another treats you is outwith your control, only how you deal with it. Should add, having started this thread while half asleep, never personally had a fb but have met married men ,masquerading as single/seperated. It's not till afterwards the truth comes out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting topic, i'd imagine they would only be interested in the sex, this is only because most blame the lack of sex for being here in the first place, while claiming there undying love for their partners, and if this is the case and everything else is fine with the marriage anything else would be kept for the other half? if theres other problems surely they would them be divorced as apposed to married? all speculation of course but interesting nethertheless.

I would say first of all that not all of us can be tarred with the same brush.I dont think im ever inconsiderate to anyone least of all somone you describe as a FB.However, in the interests of debate I think that ANYONE at all is entitled to play with anyone they wish without being judged by others, married or otherwise .Each to their own i guess and if anyone IS as inconsiderate and brash as described then ultimately theyll spend most of time playing with themselves which i supose is what they do anyway lol

I have to agree with the last post. Swinging is more a lifestyle, not an action. As a single guy I don't have any problem with married guys getting involved as we are all here for the same reason. And there are plenty of women out there who don't want hubby to know about their exploits so let's not take sides...life is way too short!

Rabbit581 x

remember for every male fb there's a female fb.nsa fun thats what its all about.just respect eachothers limits no matter what.

I have had a married F/B for years, he is not a swinger. We have great affection and respect for each other, but know we could never live together. He loves his wife and has no intention of leaving her, just as I have never thought of asking him to. The arrangement we have suits us both. He works abroad for long months at a time yet he always makes time for me whenever he is back in the country and he always always treats me with great care and as a lady would wish to be treated. I know that many would view this as wrong but we genuinely do care for each other. I may be called his mistress but I am not a cheap whore lol, we only stay at the best of hotels and eat and drink the finest on offer! xxx

cant say im too impressed wie some owe the married lads on here as they like to come across as single. thats just deciete an uncalled for . if they show honesty by putting on profile they mite get some offers.

but i did have mail sayin i shud put on my profile ' I DONT DO MARRIED MEN '

all because i told him soz hun your married an wife dont know an adding to that i wasnt meeting .

gave me a laugh tho as i shudda said 'well mate your married an u shudnt be meeting '

but they will always be here so its up to them an the women who take them after all they are ADULTS

so its a personal choice if u let them use you as a cheap fb .

sioux

laine hun you are the FINEST on offer hun :P xxxxx

I don't judge or have anything against the married men, or women, who use the site for meets but it should be the choice of both parties. If I meet a man who's married I would prefer to know beforehand and make my own decision based on all the facts.

It's having that removed that I find really quite hurtful to be honest. After all the whole concept of meeting someone online can be dangerous.

There appears to be a common perception from the minority of people that they're doing you a favour by offering to meet you, which is clearly wrong but as people have said, if you allow yourself to be treated like a cheap whore then you will be

Wild xxx

ITS NO JUST MARRIED GUYS WHO DO MEETS

FEM'S DO IT 2..BUT WE ARE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME THING..SO WHO ARE WE 2 JUDGE ANYONE EVERYONE DOES IT 4 THERE OWN REASON'S AN MOST ARE HONEST ENUFF 2 SAY ON THERE PROFILES AN STATE THEY ARE MARRIED AN SOME HIDE IT xxx

couple of good points there stunna...and I'm not just talking about yer chest lol. I too know of a fair few married women who have f/b's and swing without their husbands consent or knowledge.. equality in all things now eh? xxxx

initially i had the feeling NO MARRIED MEN....would need to be a hypocrite to say that now so im not gonna, i was trying to keep what morals i had left, looks like im well and truly fecked now eh lol

Hey each to their own.

Who are we all to judge anyone.

You do whatever you feel you want to in life, if thats what suits you.

Kazz xxx

interesting views people..as a married man.. i have to agree with many of the views yes we do come here for easy sex (it is a swingers site)

are we all inconsiderate..seems a little harsh but how am i to judge others i have never meet

the idea of a cheap mistress? hmm seems at opposite end of my thoughts, a mistress would imply an emotional relationship and that is the last thing i want, however sex is better when two people are attentive to each others needs and slightly contradicted the non emotional relationship..i guess its the commitment word that people may be trying to avoid..i know i am..i can commit myself to one person only..its just i also swing.. i'm feel sometimes language lets us down and its hard to put things in words..still good thread

great topic and as im a married male i must be one of the exceptions as i have had meets i treat women equally i dont regard them as cheap more equals i do it for the sex and the fun ,i hav great sex with my wife so nothing to do with infertility ,and there are maried women who meet so again im all for equality,the term fb in itself can be seen as derrogative but hey its an open and free world so naybody wanna meet a married man? lol cx

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

Hi tdh, i'm just curious, even though you are open and honest on this thread that you are married, i noticed that you dont have it on your profile.

Can i ask if you tell everyone that you intend to meet?

Whats your opinion on the whole honesty thing?

x

HI I am a married man and i openly tell people i am before anything else is discussed. I would like to refer people to the wikepedia definition of a mistress.

A mistress is a man's long-term female sexual partner and companion who is not married to him, especially used when the man is married to another woman. The relationship generally is stable and at least semi-permanent; however, the couple does not live together openly. Also the relationship is usually, but not always, secret. And there is the implication that a mistress may be "kept"—i.e., that the man is paying for some of the woman's living expenses, or provides her with an allowance.

Allthough i do not provide a living allowance , i would however provide a nice hotel and pay for the whole night, so i dont think a FB is a cheap way of having a mistress if the man pays when they are together.

Well as you can see with my profile its definately each ot his or her own but I do feel that if your married then say so, its wrong to deceive would be playmates( and yes im sidestepping the moral dillema of deceiving wifes husbands lol)

Thanks to the last few posters who addressed the subject posted. The general view of some of the women I've spoken to about this, is that, on the whole, a male fb, that is, someone who meets another regularly, eventually mess them about with missed meets, lack of contact etc.obviously, they move on but the question maybe is, having shared body fluids lots of times, surely there should be some degree of manners? Maybe I'm naive thinking swingers, by the nature of the beast, and a degree of commitment in this circumstance, go together? Go on, tell me

I have to say my experience on married fb has not been good. They do start of being great mates and the sex can be Fab, do to the frequency of meets. But i, and my fem mates, have noticed that when things get to close, that they simply muck you about and move on to someone new.

By *umboarderMan  over a year ago

east lothian

Its a great thread & has some interesting honest views & debate, thanks to Heather for initiating x Manners & respect will always be in fashion, good social intercourse can also be a stepping stone to more if both (all) parties are willing.

Ive always thought the ladies on here(all of whom are smart & sassy as well as sexy lol)can spot a married man a mile away, no matter what the profile says lol & any man(married or not) who messes a lady about deserves whatever he gets x

married here and say so clearly on profile do get loads of grief about this but we all have our reasons for doing what we do and i fully understand others views but this is a swinging site after all and we r all looking for the same theres a block button on profile for those who dont want married peeps xxx

we all here for different reasons and I try not to judge anyone......

I said I try lol ......

but the liars on profiles do my nut in...... if married say it .... and the sexuality confused str8's one day bi the next .... need to listen to a full barbra streisand CD and open the closet door and jump oot once and for all .....

and last but not least .......

the folks who make just down right nasty comments.....

I read one today about swine flu being something to do with jade goody..

just no need ....

anyway kinda gone off track, sorry

Since I started this thread I should really put my hand up and say I'm married, too. It doesn't say so on my actual profile but I always, always explain to anyone I might meet the 'name only' circumstances of my married life.

» Add a new message to this topic