FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Let Put To The Test

Let Put To The Test

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You get a mail from a woman with the body of a Greek goddess. And the face of a beauty queen. Asking for a meet. One thing she want you to wear panties and stockings. So what would you do. Me I am straight down the shops. What about us other guys truth now lol lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Already have them in bottom drawer.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

So u would only do it if the woman looked like a Greek goddess or a beauty queen?

"So u would only do it if the woman looked like a Greek goddess or a beauty queen?"
No any woman I like and she like me. So not many then lol lol lol

I'd defonently wear them then again I have a thing for lingerie

as long as the greek godess doesnt get upset when she see's I have a much more feminine shaped bottom & legs than she does

Why not

Def do it

Can I wear my gimp mask as well.

If not, no deal

Looking good for me here. It call pussy power most men would do anything for a tastes of that lol lol

By *rnstar9inMan  over a year ago

central

Ask her if she has any preference of colour etc as I race down to shop!!!

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

No thanks and wish her well

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Nah yer alright - I'll pass!

It not about wearing ladies underwear. About bending to someone's pleasure. We all do it in some way, even if just the pain of going shopping with a woman. Some you like doing some you won't women bended a lot in the bedroom. So why not men. In my opinion it not a lot to ask. And silk is nice on your skin lol lol lol xxx

Falkirk

"It not about wearing ladies underwear. About bending to someone's pleasure. We all do it in some way, even if just the pain of going shopping with a woman. Some you like doing some you won't women bended a lot in the bedroom. So why not men. In my opinion it not a lot to ask. And silk is nice on your skin lol lol lol xxx"

Because your original question was....

You get a mail from a woman with the body of a Greek goddess. And the face of a beauty queen. Asking for a meet. One thing she want you to wear panties and stockings. So what would you do. Me I am straight down the shops. What about us other guys truth now lol lol

So no, I'm not putting stockings on

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Flexzy, no disrespect but are you on something?

This is the 2nd thread you've had about guys wearing stockings etc. It's also the 2ns thread where you don't seem able to make up your mind!

You start off about guys wearing to please a lady, then later you say it's not about wearing fem clothing. Your previous thread on the subject, Miss D challenged you about making your mind up!

Seems to me that all this stocking and panties wearing is affecting you, your starting to sound like a female, cannae make up your mind!!

"Flexzy, no disrespect but are you on something?

This is the 2nd thread you've had about guys wearing stockings etc. It's also the 2ns thread where you don't seem able to make up your mind!

You start off about guys wearing to please a lady, then later you say it's not about wearing fem clothing. Your previous thread on the subject, Miss D challenged you about making your mind up!

Seems to me that all this stocking and panties wearing is affecting you, your starting to sound like a female, cannae make up your mind!! "

Fact the other thread not mine ????

Seems to me that all this stocking and panties wearing is affecting you, your starting to sound like a female, cannae make up your mind!! "

So is that a yes or no from you or you need to check with some one first

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Seems to me that all this stocking and panties wearing is affecting you, your starting to sound like a female, cannae make up your mind!! So is that a yes or no from you or you need to check with some one first "

Lmao

Falkirk

Seems to me that all this stocking and panties wearing is affecting you, your starting to sound like a female, cannae make up your mind!! So is that a yes or no from you or you need to check with some one first

Lmao "

Which bit was funny?

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Seems to me that all this stocking and panties wearing is affecting you, your starting to sound like a female, cannae make up your mind!! So is that a yes or no from you or you need to check with some one first

Lmao

Which bit was funny? "

The thought of flexzy in stocking of course......what else would it be

Lmao

Which bit was funny?

The thought of flexzy in stocking of course......what else would it be "

You just ask sexy lol lol xxx

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Def not a problem for me hehe

I love the feeling of stockings on my legs.

By *MD47Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I love the feeling of stockings on my legs. "

I actually love the feeling of them on my legs as well thats rubbing on them with a woman wearing them though.....

J

» Add a new message to this topic