FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > life is a sexually transmitted disease...

life is a sexually transmitted disease...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

...that we all unfortunately share

talking about sharing std's.... having never had the misfortune to have caught any nor the inclination to be the recipiant of one it is with great wonder that i discover not only is it a common thing for people to have stds and knowingly share them but there are also websites set up specifically for the purpose of std dating! should this really be allowed? should anyone signing up to such a site be sectioned in an asylum? has anyone known anyone to have knowingly shared an std? go on tell us,your secret is safe with us lol

safe sex all the way!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No definitely not, just wrong to knowingly have a std & sleep with someone else unprotected. Anyway as soon as you find out you had 1 I'm sure having sex would be the last thing on your mind until it was cleared up!!x

Surely if you join a site specifically for that then there's nothing wrong with that. If for example folk who are HIV positive can meet, make friends and have sex that's great. You seem to want them to feel like pariahs saying they should be sectioned. Why not just put them in a colony like they used to do with lepers?

"Surely if you join a site specifically for that then there's nothing wrong with that. If for example folk who are HIV positive can meet, make friends and have sex that's great. You seem to want them to feel like pariahs saying they should be sectioned. Why not just put them in a colony like they used to do with lepers? "

Its a fair point that you make, but the sites referred to are for uninfected people to hook up with those who do have an infection in effect sexual russian roulette.

bit of an extreme and risky way to get your kicks

Ok if that's the case I take that back and stand corrected but why would anyone who isn't infected want to hook up with someone who does have an STI?

"Ok if that's the case I take that back and stand corrected but why would anyone who isn't infected want to hook up with someone who does have an STI?"

Dunno but Albert Einstein did say

"The source of knowledge is through experience"

So the only way to find out is to give it a bash

"Ok if that's the case I take that back and stand corrected but why would anyone who isn't infected want to hook up with someone who does have an STI?

"

Don't think anyone's ever caught anything from 'giving it a bash'...maybe RSI???

By *ky HookMan  over a year ago

Dundee

"Ok if that's the case I take that back and stand corrected but why would anyone who isn't infected want to hook up with someone who does have an STI?

Don't think anyone's ever caught anything from 'giving it a bash'...maybe RSI??? "

Was thinking this just before I read your post Jinty lol

Don't think anyone's ever caught anything from 'giving it a bash'...maybe RSI???

Was thinking this just before I read your post Jinty lol"

You sick fecker!!!! Lol

edinburgh

"Surely if you join a site specifically for that then there's nothing wrong with that. If for example folk who are HIV positive can meet, make friends and have sex that's great. You seem to want them to feel like pariahs saying they should be sectioned. Why not just put them in a colony like they used to do with lepers? "
having had close friends die from aids/hiv I would have to say that I have nothing against people with stds although I can't condone people knowingly passing it onto others,I once spoke to a lady on here who told me that she had gotten hiv from her partner :-S safe sex I say

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

Its a fair point that you make, but the sites referred to are for uninfected people to hook up with those who do have an infection in effect sexual russian roulette.

bit of an extreme and risky way to get your kicks "

Are we assuming they are not playing safe?

OP called it a "dating" site, not a sex one...

Is it people with infections being honest and looking to date, or are they openly infecting others that are well aware of the risks?

edinburgh

"

bit of an extreme and risky way to get your kicks

Are we assuming they are not playing safe?

OP called it a "dating" site, not a sex one...

Is it people with infections being honest and looking to date, or are they openly infecting others that are well aware of the risks?

"

one word "bugchasers" ...google it if your not already familiar with it

"

one word "bugchasers" ...google it if your not already familiar with it"

edinburgh

"

"

did ya see what im talking about?;)

"

did ya see what im talking about?;)"

I did......

Great for HIV sufferers to find others BUT for non HIV to go looking for it?????

Unbelievable............but sadly real!

edinburgh

"

did ya see what im talking about?;)

I did......

Great for HIV sufferers to find others BUT for non HIV to go looking for it?????

Unbelievable............but sadly real!"

well stranger things have happened and its a crazy old world to say the least... different strokes for different folks xxx

» Add a new message to this topic