Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any ladies on here into having people admire them

Another thread on here got a lot of interest

Was wondering if popular in Edinburgh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

There aren't many places as well covered by cctv as supermarkets.

Flash at your own risk.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok....quick....I'm in tescos lurking behind the big melons!

The only thing I exhibit is a shocked look on my face when I realise how much i've spent......

"The only thing I exhibit is a shocked look on my face when I realise how much i've spent......"

Lol xx

By *aveandSue1Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Sue does it, accidently of course.

Blatant lingering eye contact and a wee smile if 'caught' is a cheeky wee game of mine in supermarket or eye contact with check out girl and saying thank you 'name' when getting your change/receipt always freaks them out eve though they got on name badges

By *ugyukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Ok....quick....I'm in tescos lurking behind the big melons! "

aisle 34 by any chance??

"Blatant lingering eye contact and a wee smile if 'caught' is a cheeky wee game of mine in supermarket or eye contact with check out girl and saying thank you 'name' when getting your change/receipt always freaks them out eve though they got on name badges "

It's a myth! Having spent time on the checkouts during busy periods I know that 10% of guys try that it's almost as common as the 'how much?', the 'I only came in for bread' and of course the 'pocket tappers'

And of course they all think they're the first to think of it

"Blatant lingering eye contact and a wee smile if 'caught' is a cheeky wee game of mine in supermarket or eye contact with check out girl and saying thank you 'name' when getting your change/receipt always freaks them out eve though they got on name badges

It's a myth! Having spent time on the checkouts during busy periods I know that 10% of guys try that it's almost as common as the 'how much?', the 'I only came in for bread' and of course the 'pocket tappers'

And of course they all think they're the first to think of it "

Fully aware im not the first to do it I still find it fun.

"Blatant lingering eye contact and a wee smile if 'caught' is a cheeky wee game of mine in supermarket or eye contact with check out girl and saying thank you 'name' when getting your change/receipt always freaks them out eve though they got on name badges

Fully aware im not the first to do it I still find it fun."

So long as you know she's not surprised and altho she's smiling politely she's thinking 'dickhead'

"So long as you know she's not surprised and altho she's smiling politely she's thinking 'dickhead' "

I can evoke that emotion just by being there

"

So long as you know she's not surprised and altho she's smiling politely she's thinking 'dickhead'

I can evoke that emotion just by being there"

So can quite a lot of people

Although sometimes I do forget what I'm doing and drift off into a daydream which I would imagine is equally irritating

"Although sometimes I do forget what I'm doing and drift off into a daydream which I would imagine is equally irritating"

Hey im paying his/her wages as long as they smile and nod politely im happy

"Although sometimes I do forget what I'm doing and drift off into a daydream which I would imagine is equally irritating

Hey im paying his/her wages as long as they smile and nod politely im happy "

shut up you first ckass w_nk rag... hate folk like you that say that kinda shit. Must make you better than most eh... FuDD...

"Ok....quick....I'm in tescos lurking behind the big melons!

aisle 34 by any chance??"

That's the Kingsway....I'm down the Riverside!!!!! Lol ...

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

aisle 34 by any chance??

That's the Kingsway....I'm down the Riverside!!!!! Lol ... "

Is that a cue for a song?

aisle 34 by any chance??

That's the Kingsway....I'm down the Riverside!!!!! Lol ...

Is that a cue for a song? "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Dear goodness don't sing!!!!!!!!! *hands over ears*

"Although sometimes I do forget what I'm doing and drift off into a daydream which I would imagine is equally irritating

Hey im paying his/her wages as long as they smile and nod politely im happy

shut up you first ckass w_nk rag... hate folk like you that say that kinda shit. Must make you better than most eh... FuDD..."

considerably but hey it is what it is im not bitter

I've seen a few lady's with very short skirts/low cut tops in the supermarkets. I often wonder how many of them are deliberately showing off!!

Yes ! That's the shop I work in lol , see you there

So long as you know she's not surprised and altho she's smiling politely she's thinking 'dickhead' "

Does this kinda thing really result in feelings of 'dickhead'?!

I think this kinda thing is to be applauded in this day and age tbh. If someone came in to my work and gave my an admiring glance and called me by my name, I'd be pretty chuffed....

Seems like these days that if you so much as smile at someone in the street you're labelled a twat / dickhead / perv / creep etc etc etc....

I'm all for the 'old fashioned' ways of meeting people - I.e through conversation and in person rather than having to subject folk to a 27 step online vetting process before even deciding it's ok to speak to them.

Maybe that's just me.... But if someone smokes at me, I'll smile back.

I think this kinda thing is to be applauded in this day and age tbh. If someone came in to my work and gave my an admiring glance and called me by my name, I'd be pretty chuffed....

Seems like these days that if you so much as smile at someone in the street you're labelled a twat / dickhead / perv / creep etc etc etc....

I'm all for the 'old fashioned' ways of meeting people - I.e through conversation and in person rather than having to subject folk to a 27 step online vetting process before even deciding it's ok to speak to them.

Maybe that's just me.... But if someone smokes at me, I'll smile back. "

To be honest with you, even when I worked on the tills in Safeway 20+ years ago, someone thanking me by my name would've resulted in those feelings so its nothing new. Don't get me wrong, I'm a generally happy guy and I was back then too but those shifts could be 3-4 hours long and you do get some really irksome/smug/nasty twats that come through there and think your only purpose on earth is to serve them so even if Mother Teresa herself came through the till next, I'd find it hard to raise and smile and forget the last arsehole who'd just degraded me.

It was good to have a chat with some folk though but you have to be aware that some people just want to shop, pay and get the hell out of there so if you're yabbering away to someone, the one behind thinks you aren't going as fast as you old be so they're getting pissed off and the cycle starts again. It's a bloody minefield!

Aah the joys of working in retail. Don't you just love the general public.

Only time I like working with the public was when I worked the doors, that way when some cheeky fucker got lippy you could tell then to fuck off and actually call them a dickhead/twat etc without reprisals.

But yes I do long for those olden days when courtesy and good manners were something that was the norm.

Funnily enough the worst offenders are the elderly

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone in asda in Livingston

Maybe that's just me.... But if someone smokes at me, I'll smile back. "

If someone is chatting and being friendly then no but if someone is acting like a smug git who thinks you're stupid enough not to realise you have a name badge on then yes

I am generally a happy cheerful person who likes nattering away and being helpful but some people treat you like a piece of shit on their shoe

"Aah the joys of working in retail. Don't you just love the general public.

Only time I like working with the public was when I worked the doors, that way when some cheeky fucker got lippy you could tell then to fuck off and actually call them a dickhead/twat etc without reprisals.

But yes I do long for those olden days when courtesy and good manners were something that was the norm.

Funnily enough the worst offenders are the elderly "

My actual role is training and personnel and I am responsible for recruitment. Last year I had a guy phone me because he couldn't get thro our online recruitment. Long story short he was a pompous arsehole. Saying he'd worked in sales for 30 years and it was 'only' a job in Asda etc etc.

My boss ended up going on the phone and saying 'sir I wouldn't even waste your time with our online site because I can tell that you don't have the right attitude and are not someone we would wish to come and work with us here at Asda. I hope you have a nice day. Goodbye' we all gave her a round of applause when she hung up lol xx

Love it.

Used to work with a lady who thought she was a few stations above the tills because she worked in an office.

At that time my entire family worked in Argos. I remember having an argument that she wouldn't last a shift in there. Between the digital tills and the running about between Customer Service Desk the collections she would lose her rag at someone and get sacked.

Pompous bitch's attitude was that was why she worked in an office. Her pompous attitude got her the sack when we installed new IT equipment andshe refused to learn.

I hate the general public as it is buy I despise the ones who look down the end of their noses at people on a till.

Incidentally I saw a snooty woman tear strips off a girl in my local. Called her a stupid girl etc.

Saw the look on her face when the stupid girl tore her face back, " I am a 4th year law student so don't call me fuckin stupid you dozy cow"

I couldn't sack her....................

» Add a new message to this topic