FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Squirting -can you learn how?

Squirting -can you learn how?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *GoodBadGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hi folks, this is for the ladies who can squirt, have you always been able to do this or is it something you can learn?

Possibly a stupid question but interested to know as would love to be with a woman who could squirt!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was a squirt virgin til recently. I think its down to the guy to be honest...but that's just my opinion.

Edinburgh

Thanks Mrs R, im on google just now doing some homework

"I was a squirt virgin til recently. I think its down to the guy to be honest...but that's just my opinion. "

you need to know the magic finger moves lol love squirters and u can train a woman who has never done it before, just check out my pic lol LOTS of oral and clit play and DO NOT RUSH IT, also pressing on pelvic bone as she squeeeeeeezes her pelvic muscles and woooooosh " fresh towels please " lol

I absolutly love squirters especailly wen its in my mouth

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Made a 40 yo lass gush which she hadn't experienced before by fisting her probably the worst thing i could have done as she demanded to gush each and every meet and i was pissed off with towel washing

That aside i never intentionally aim to make a lass gush, some can some cant and tend to just go with the flow

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

If it happens it happens, can't be bothered when a guy makes it a mission ..... I get bored easily

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

It's all down to the guys finger technique ....and it can be learned ...another guy explained to my swing partner years ago at a party and showed him how to do it ...he can make me squirt every time and only 2 or 3 others I've met knew how to do it ....some guys just don't know the trick ....some women hate it ....I totally LOVE it !!!!

"I was a squirt virgin til recently. I think its down to the guy to be honest...but that's just my opinion.

you need to know the magic finger moves lol love squirters and u can train a woman who has never done it before, just check out my pic lol LOTS of oral and clit play and DO NOT RUSH IT, also pressing on pelvic bone as she squeeeeeeezes her pelvic muscles and woooooosh " fresh towels please " lol "

Train a woman?

Edinburgh

"It's all down to the guys finger technique ....and it can be learned ...another guy explained to my swing partner years ago at a party and showed him how to do it ...he can make me squirt every time and only 2 or 3 others I've met knew how to do it ....some guys just don't know the trick ....some women hate it ....I totally LOVE it !!!! "

Where do i sign up to learn the technique lol

"I was a squirt virgin til recently. I think its down to the guy to be honest...but that's just my opinion.

you need to know the magic finger moves lol love squirters and u can train a woman who has never done it before, just check out my pic lol LOTS of oral and clit play and DO NOT RUSH IT, also pressing on pelvic bone as she squeeeeeeezes her pelvic muscles and woooooosh " fresh towels please " lol 6

Train a woman? "

yes, teach her how to squirt , as a professional masseur I prob know bits of women that women didnt even know they had lol but I take it ur taking umbrage to the " train " word, no offence ment

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

gets tiring hearing all this macho bravado shite constantly i can make it happen everytime i can make any woman do this that or the other simple facts if partys aint relaxed and wanting to explore things have 604 magic fingers it aint gonna do anything

edinburgh

"gets tiring hearing all this macho bravado shite constantly i can make it happen everytime i can make any woman do this that or the other simple facts if partys aint relaxed and wanting to explore things have 604 magic fingers it aint gonna do anything "

"gets tiring hearing all this macho bravado shite constantly i can make it happen everytime i can make any woman do this that or the other simple facts if partys aint relaxed and wanting to explore things have 604 magic fingers it aint gonna do anything "

Simples, dont read forums then , duh! This is how pepps find other likeminded people, why the haters ???

edinburgh

Oh and I don't need trained either

coatbridge

"gets tiring hearing all this macho bravado shite constantly i can make it happen everytime i can make any woman do this that or the other simple facts if partys aint relaxed and wanting to explore things have 604 magic fingers it aint gonna do anything

Simples, dont read forums then , duh! This is how pepps find other likeminded people, why the haters ??? "

whos hating ?? im giving my opinion you dont like it dont read it.

"gets tiring hearing all this macho bravado shite constantly i can make it happen everytime i can make any woman do this that or the other simple facts if partys aint relaxed and wanting to explore things have 604 magic fingers it aint gonna do anything

Simples, dont read forums then , duh! This is how pepps find other likeminded people, why the haters ??? whos hating ?? im giving my opinion you dont like it dont read it. "

sure have a more positive opinion on the subject matter than ur comments , its just a bit o fun , chill oot

Not going to get involved in the ego stroking but can only say I have experience and amongst the ones I have made squirt/ gush or both a couple were first timers and it totally shocked them. Yea it can be a horny turn on but I like to sleep in a warm cosy bed. Not a wet sponge.....

By *addie bunnetMan  over a year ago

glasgow

just a case of you cant hold your own water lol

I take the piss, I dont leak it

oooooffffffiiitttt as long as it's wet squirt your own tool lol leave ours to us ha ha ho ho

you need to know the magic finger moves lol love squirters and u can train a woman who has never done it before, just check out my pic lol LOTS of oral and clit play and DO NOT RUSH IT, also pressing on pelvic bone as she squeeeeeeezes her pelvic muscles and woooooosh " fresh towels please " lol "

What a load of rubbish lol

So how is it done ,,,what is the trick ?

"So how is it done ,,,whnat is the trick ?"
ok so after u have spent a shed load of time adorning her love box with lashings of hot oral, u are gonna take ur middle finger and index fingerand slip them in, curl them till u feel the ridged firm part of the inner wall , pubic bone area, now at a fair pace , ur gonna tap this area with ur fingers, it takes some practic but worth it , at same time the heel of ur hand should be hitting off ber clit . I was soooo lucky to have a friend who wanted to learn and was very patient with me , but the results were explosive . Another tip if the finger thing doesnt work is a glass dildo ,dunno why, just had lots of great reactions with mine lol hope this helps

Love box?

My love box?

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"It's all down to the guys finger technique ....and it can be learned ...another guy explained to my swing partner years ago at a party and showed him how to do it ...he can make me squirt every time and only 2 or 3 others I've met knew how to do it ....some guys just don't know the trick ....some women hate it ....I totally LOVE it !!!! "

I absolutely hate it. So much so, I asked my number one man to stop that part of his repertoire!!!! Lol. Squirting does not equate to orgasms which I much prefer to have

"Love box?

My love box?"

flower? Fanny? Fanjita, shareen najianni , what ever phrase I use , the condemnation shall follow , boo hoo lol

"It's all down to the guys finger technique ....and it can be learned ...another guy explained to my swing partner years ago at a party and showed him how to do it ...he can make me squirt every time and only 2 or 3 others I've met knew how to do it ....some guys just don't know the trick ....some women hate it ....I totally LOVE it !!!!

I absolutely hate it. So much so, I asked my number one man to stop that part of his repertoire!!!! Lol. Squirting does not equate to orgasms which I much prefer to have "

amen to that sister, orgasms are much more important , squirting can just be a wee extra brought on by the hightened passion and mental stimulation .

Hi m8 squirting is something i became obssessed with lol when i was about 17 after a girl basically gave me a shower it turned me on to the hilt. After that i started to look it up, there wasn't really that much about it then, but i found a few thing's on it. So i started to try it on sexuall partners first time it got soaking wet but honestly second time WATERFALL!! lol was hooked.

All woman have the ability to do it, some are natural and they can seriously soak you just having sex but just harder for some and some may not want to they just don't like the thought of it i guess so you need to be sure there enjoying it you csn usually rtell by there reactions though.

Really is an experience though for both partners it can bring on serious full body orgasams where the woman just trembles with no control it's a great feeling for the guy too watching her in so much pleasure, plus your doing a good job lol.

There is a proven way of doing it with most woman but those who don't want to do it may never do. You have to be relaxed, comfortable with each other and of course seriously HORNY!! And if it goes well and you can also fuck good then you may take her to heavan

Give me a shout if you want to know sum ways to try. Im straight so not trying to pull you lol just dont wanna give the secrets away.

Good luck

Glenrothes

"It's all down to the guys finger technique ....and it can be learned ...another guy explained to my swing partner years ago at a party and showed him how to do it ...he can make me squirt every time and only 2 or 3 others I've met knew how to do it ....some guys just don't know the trick ....some women hate it ....I totally LOVE it !!!!

I absolutely hate it. So much so, I asked my number one man to stop that part of his repertoire!!!! Lol. Squirting does not equate to orgasms which I much prefer to have

amen to that sister, orgasms are much more important , squirting can just be a wee extra brought on by the hightened passion and mental stimulation .

"

If it happens naturally then so be it, but I don't want my guy to try to make me do it, and I know when they do! it turns me off totally. Once, when it happened and I soaked his laminate flooring, I freaked out and couldn't go on with the meet. Maybe I should say something on my profile as some men seem to make it their main objective!!!

You can definitely learn how. My technique is flawless

Edinburgh

cheers folks, did some reading on it and definitely keen to try it out with a willing partner if I can find one lol, would love to experience it

"So how is it done ,,,whnat is the trick ? ok so after u have spent a shed load of time adorning her love box with lashings of hot oral, u are gonna take ur middle finger and index fingerand slip them in, curl them till u feel the ridged firm part of the inner wall , pubic bone area, now at a fair pace , ur gonna tap this area with ur fingers, it takes some practic but worth it , at same time the heel of ur hand should be hitting off ber clit . I was soooo lucky to have a friend who wanted to learn and was very patient with me , but the results were explosive . Another tip if the finger thing doesnt work is a glass dildo ,dunno why, just had lots of great reactions with mine lol hope this helps "

Shedloads of time? My ex could make it happen in 30 seconds flat.

I think a male can master a technique which works I no mine aint let me down.

Simple answer - Yes

The Kingdom

[Removed by poster at 13/01/14 22:06:46]

The Kingdom

I absolutely hate it. So much so, I asked my number one man to stop that part of his repertoire!!!! Lol. Squirting does not equate to orgasms which I much prefer to have "

Each to their own my lovely friend ...I think the feeling and build up us an amazing feeling ....and I ask them to keep going ....and please don't stop lol xxxx

The Kingdom

"So how is it done ,,,whnat is the trick ? ok so after u have spent a shed load of time adorning her love box with lashings of hot oral, u are gonna take ur middle finger and index fingerand slip them in, curl them till u feel the ridged firm part of the inner wall , pubic bone area, now at a fair pace , ur gonna tap this area with ur fingers, it takes some practic but worth it , at same time the heel of ur hand should be hitting off ber clit . I was soooo lucky to have a friend who wanted to learn and was very patient with me , but the results were explosive . Another tip if the finger thing doesnt work is a glass dildo ,dunno why, just had lots of great reactions with mine lol hope this helps "

I for one think your techniques are correct ...and at a fast and hard pace ...or maybe that's just how I like it??!! Lol ....oh and the glass dildo I can also confirm ...works !!! xx

"So how is it done ,,,whnat is the trick ? ok so after u have spent a shed load of time adorning her love box with lashings of hot oral, u are gonna take ur middle finger and index fingerand slip them in, curl them till u feel the ridged firm part of the inner wall , pubic bone area, now at a fair pace , ur gonna tap this area with ur fingers, it takes some practic but worth it , at same time the heel of ur hand should be hitting off ber clit . I was soooo lucky to have a friend who 5wanted to learn and was very patient with me , but the results were explosive . Another tip if the finger thing doesnt work is a glass dildo ,dunno why, just had lots of great reactions with mine lol hope this helps

I for one think your techniques are correct ...and at a fast and hard pace ...or maybe that's just how I like it??!! Lol ....oh and the glass dildo I can also confirm ...works !!! xx"

glad to hear from a woman who know what she is talkin about , and happy to hear my technique would make ur body react accordingly x x x maybe we could try putting my tricks to the test some time dee x x

"So how is it done ,,,whnat is the trick ? ok so after u have spent a shed load of time adorning her love box with lashings of hot oral, u are gonna take ur middle finger and index fingerand slip them in, curl them till u feel the ridged firm part of the inner wall , pubic bone area, now at a fair pace , ur gonna tap this area with ur fingers, it takes some practic but worth it , at same time the heel of ur hand should be hitting off ber clit . I was soooo lucky to have a friend who wanted to learn and was very patient with me , but the results were explosive . Another tip if the finger thing doesnt work is a glass dildo ,dunno why, just had lots of great reactions with mine lol hope this helps

Shedloads of time? My ex could make it happen in 30 seconds flat. "

so sorry to hear that, maybe u should find someone willing to take more time with u and pleasure u more , i here a lot of guys are just wham bams ,but dont worry im sure there is still hope for you

"So how is it done ,,,whnat is the trick ? ok so after u have spent a shed load of time adorning her love box with lashings of hot oral, u are gonna take ur middle finger and index fingerand slip them in, curl them till u feel the ridged firm part of the inner wall , pubic bone area, now at a fair pace , ur gonna tap this area with ur fingers, it takes some practic but worth it , at same time the heel of ur hand should be hitting off ber clit . I was soooo lucky to have a friend who wanted to learn and was very patient with me , but the results were explosive . Another tip if the finger thing doesnt work is a glass dildo ,dunno why, just had lots of great reactions with mine lol hope this helps

so sorry to hear that, maybe u should find someone willing to take more time with u and pleasure u more , i here a lot of guys are just wham bams ,but dont worry im sure there is still hope for you "

Thank you but I prefer a man who doesn't chase the holy grail ....sorry to disappoint you but your 'skills' are not every woman's dream and I have no worries though your concern is err.... your concern.

coatbridge

Pmsl its like feeking star wars "your squirting skills are weak young padawan come i will show you the ways of the squirt" ........................reality check on this thread please

so sorry to hear that, maybe u should find someone willing to take more time with u and pleasure u more , i here a lot of guys are just wham bams ,but dont worry im sure there is still hope for you

Thank you but I prefer a man who doesn't chase the holy grail ....sorry to disappoint you but your 'skills' are not every woman's dream and I have no worries though your concern is err.... your concern. "

Never said once It was anyones dream , was just giving someone advice for there question and u butted in with ur own comments, take care xx

Edinburgh

make love not war guys, appreciate everyone's views

Glenrothes

Many men do seem to treat it like the holy grail. Lets face it, we don't all like the same things, so, great if you love it, just as great if you don't. We are all here for fun and to enjoy.

"Many men do seem to treat it like the holy grail. Lets face it, we don't all like the same things, so, great if you love it, just as great if you don't. We are all here for fun and to enjoy."

"I was a squirt virgin til recently. I think its down to the guy to be honest...but that's just my opinion. "

I can make ladies squirt. W

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I had never squirted until Larry made me one night. Completely wiped me out, and he had to physically lift me in to the shower to recover.

Now, I can control it if needed. It's not something that I want to happen all the time as I don't cum when I squirt.

It's not the be all and end all. It normally knocks me out the game and he doesn't get much more from me afterwards.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I had never squirted until Larry made me one night. Completely wiped me out, and he had to physically lift me in to the shower to recover.

Now, I can control it if needed. It's not something that I want to happen all the time as I don't cum when I squirt.

It's not the be all and end all. It normally knocks me out the game and he doesn't get much more from me afterwards. "

last time a guy made me squirt i was shaking for ages after it,it can be very intence when it happens x

If I was going away for a few days it might be worth a timeout. My fingers do this, palm of my hand does that, I point my left ear to mecca whilst turning on the love juice shower.

Too much posturing makes one look the opposite of what one hopes for methinks....

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"If I was going away for a few days it might be worth a timeout. My fingers do this, palm of my hand does that, I point my left ear to mecca whilst turning on the love juice shower.

Too much posturing makes one look the opposite of what one hopes for methinks...."

glasgow

its just someone pissing themselves who wants or needs it think of the mess and stench by the way I do a good line in rubber sheets lol

Midlothian

"its just someone pissing themselves who wants or needs it think of the mess and stench by the way I do a good line in rubber sheets lol"

Having swallowed both there is a difference and certainly no stench

"its just someone pissing themselves who wants or needs it think of the mess and stench by the way I do a good line in rubber sheets lol

Having swallowed both there is a difference and certainly no stench "

just suddenly been put of my dinner lol

Midlothian

"its just someone pissing themselves who wants or needs it think of the mess and stench by the way I do a good line in rubber sheets lol

Having swallowed both there is a difference and certainly no stench just suddenly been put of my dinner lol"

Its like swallowing piss id never take the morning load from her but after she's rehydrated fucking gimme the lot

[Removed by poster at 14/01/14 18:40:39]

Having swallowed both there is a difference and certainly no stench just suddenly been put of my dinner lol

Its like swallowing piss id never take the morning load from her but after she's rehydrated fucking gimme the lot "

boakkkkkkkkkkkk

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"its just someone pissing themselves who wants or needs it think of the mess and stench by the way I do a good line in rubber sheets lol"

Bollox!!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

so sorry to hear that, maybe u should find someone willing to take more time with u and pleasure u more , i here a lot of guys are just wham bams ,but dont worry im sure there is still hope for you "

Haha I couldn't find a better reply

I have noticed some people take a great deal of fun by trying to sabotage other people's threads! It just shows them in a bad way for me. If someone doesn't like a thread. It's simple go and save your efforts and time in the subjects that interest you instead of bitching others

Axel Braun just look up him he will teach you

It's something I've always been keen to experience, but I've also always been in the 'if it's gonna happen, let it happen' camp.... Setting out with the sole intent if making it happen is likely to end in disappointment....

Right person, right mood, right time etc etc.... Lots of variables

By *airymusclesMan  over a year ago

scotland

"It's something I've always been keen to experience, but I've also always been in the 'if it's gonna happen, let it happen' camp.... Setting out with the sole intent if making it happen is likely to end in disappointment....

Right person, right mood, right time etc etc.... Lots of variables "

Surely it doesnt matter,if every man is different,and every woman too,the only variable we need is to find the right 'partner' to do it with,wether its gushing over my face,or just managing to cum over my cock,it doesnt matter,as long as we've both had good sex!

Fun isnt ALWAYS reaching some peak! Ive had great times just kissing! Its all relative!!!!!!!

Having swallowed both there is a difference and certainly no stench "

"I have noticed some people take a great deal of fun by trying to sabotage other people's threads! It just shows them in a bad way for me. If someone doesn't like a thread. It's simple go and save your efforts and time in the subjects that interest you instead of bitching others"

tru dat bro

"It's something I've always been keen to experience, but I've also always been in the 'if it's gonna happen, let it happen' camp.... Setting out with the sole intent if making it happen is likely to end in disappointment....

Right person, right mood, right time etc etc.... Lots of variables

Surely it doesnt matter,if every man is different,and every woman too,the only variable we need is to find the right 'partner' to do it with,wether its gushing over my face,or just managing to cum over my cock,it doesnt matter,as long as we've both had good sex!

Fun isnt ALWAYS reaching some peak! Ive had great times just kissing! Its all relative!!!!!!!"

[Removed by poster at 16/01/14 02:20:11]

Having swallowed both there is a difference and certainly no stench

"

glasgow

ok you get a blue peter badge for drinking piss

Midlothian

"ok you get a blue peter badge for drinking piss"

Funnily enough your ma asked me that last night when i did it to her

By *oftfocusMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

"I have noticed some people take a great deal of fun by trying to sabotage other people's threads! It just shows them in a bad way for me. If someone doesn't like a thread. It's simple go and save your efforts and time in the subjects that interest you instead of bitching others"

» Add a new message to this topic