FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 6 months on site. Not verified!

6 months on site. Not verified!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I think il let them get on with it and not waste my time.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think il let them get on with it and not waste my time....."

well said foe

"I think il let them get on with it and not waste my time.....

well said foe "

totally agree to many ppl on here more interested in fake profiles and timewasters rather than meeting genuine pps ,most ppl can tell a fake or timewaster after a cpl msgs.

It sounds like Catch 22:

Some people won't meet unless you're verified, can't get verified until you get a meet.

Everybody has to start somewhere.

Erm just get pumped?

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

You see people on for over a year and not verified, it just says to me to not waste my time with them if they ever message me.

"It sounds like Catch 22:

Some people won't meet unless you're verified, can't get verified until you get a meet.

Everybody has to start somewhere. "

surely if unlucky enough to not get a meet then socials and clubs are another way?

"Erm just get pumped? "

lol our kinda chick

"It sounds like Catch 22:

Everybody has to start somewhere. surely if unlucky enough to not get a meet then socials and clubs are another way?"

spot on mate

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

there are folks on here who have been on over a year and all there verifications are by webcam , guess they dont meet and the site meets their exhibitionism needs . We all use the site the way it suits us .

I've been here for an age and still no verification..... Does that mean I'm a fake time waster?!

"I've been here for an age and still no verification..... Does that mean I'm a fake time waster?!"

Means you are not trying hard enough

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I've been here for an age and still no verification..... Does that mean I'm a fake time waster?!"

Think there's a difference between a guy having no veris, and a female.

It's a simple fact that a female could have a meet every day of the week if she wanted, while a guy, particularly initially, could go for months before his first meet.

So a female been on here for several months and no veris? It could simply be her choice, but is she actually looking to meet? Hmmm........suspect I'd say!!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If people are genuinly here to meet they will certainly do it within a reasonable timescale so six months is way to long with no meet and id tend to avoid no excuses not to have met at least socially if nothing else Xx

"If people are genuinly here to meet they will certainly do it within a reasonable timescale so six months is way to long with no meet and id tend to avoid no excuses not to have met at least socially if nothing else Xx"

"If people are genuinly here to meet they will certainly do it within a reasonable timescale so six months is way to long with no meet and id tend to avoid no excuses not to have met at least socially if nothing else Xx"

Is six months a reasonable time scale? We've been members for a wee while now and have yet to take the leap. That doesn't mean that we' re time wasters though. Some people will readily jump in whil it'll take others longer. It took us ages just to put our photos up and to feel comfy enough to start posting on the forums occasionally. We do understand that there's people who will always keep it in the realms of fantasy but we all shouldn't be tarred with the same brush. At the end of the day we're all different and even if it does take people a while to jump in after joining the site, what's the problem? We dare say that the more seasoned people amongst us would probably suss out those who are prepared to meet, or not, after a couple of messages...no?

Jumping in feet first is the best way...

The longer you leave it, the harder it is as you spend too long talking your way out of it...

By *ambohamMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I am photo verified, I joined the site over a year ago then didint use the site I have now started using the site now but dont have a meet verification, I have created an issue for myself now because people see I have been on the site for as long and get spooked by this however I have genuine verification facepics I can send. I am looking to meet people who can help me get verified now but its hard going

"Jumping in feet first is the best way...

The longer you leave it, the harder it is as you spend too long talking your way out of it..."

Sorry, but it's just not that simple.... And I think you're underestimating how hard it is as a single guy on here.

Not just gonna go with 'someone' for the sake of getting verified, I'm allowed to have standards too am I not?!

I'm photo verified, I'm trying to be an active part of this side of the site and will do what I need to do. If folk still wanna question whether I'm genuine or wasting time, I guess that's their prerogative

"If people are genuinly here to meet they will certainly do it within a reasonable timescale so six months is way to long with no meet and id tend to avoid no excuses not to have met at least socially if nothing else Xx

Is six months a reasonable time scale? We've been members for a wee while now and have yet to take the leap. That doesn't mean that we' re time wasters though. Some people will readily jump in whil it'll take others longer. It took us ages just to put our photos up and to feel comfy enough to start posting on the forums occasionally. We do understand that there's people who will always keep it in the realms of fantasy but we all shouldn't be tarred with the same brush. At the end of the day we're all different and even if it does take people a while to jump in after joining the site, what's the problem? We dare say that the more seasoned people amongst us would probably suss out those who are prepared to meet, or not, after a couple of messages...no?"

The first step was obviously joining so presume you must have had a chat about wanting to do it the next step from that would be to join and start meeting people,yes we all have our own timescales for such things and mine would be for somone to have met as i said at least socially within six months.

Your timescales may not be the same as others so do things at you own pace if that suits you ...Happy swinging

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"If people are genuinly here to meet they will certainly do it within a reasonable timescale so six months is way to long with no meet and id tend to avoid no excuses not to have met at least socially if nothing else Xx

Is six months a reasonable time scale? We've been members for a wee while now and have yet to take the leap. That doesn't mean that we' re time wasters though. Some people will readily jump in whil it'll take others longer. It took us ages just to put our photos up and to feel comfy enough to start posting on the forums occasionally. We do understand that there's people who will always keep it in the realms of fantasy but we all shouldn't be tarred with the same brush. At the end of the day we're all different and even if it does take people a while to jump in after joining the site, what's the problem? We dare say that the more seasoned people amongst us would probably suss out those who are prepared to meet, or not, after a couple of messages...no?The first step was obviously joining so presume you must have had a chat about wanting to do it the next step from that would be to join and start meeting people,yes we all have our own timescales for such things and mine would be for somone to have met as i said at least socially within six months.

Your timescales may not be the same as others so do things at you own pace if that suits you ...Happy swinging "

Maybe a group social would be a good next step for you, absolutely no play, no pressure and just a great evening with like minded folks. Plus the bonus of getting verified as people will have met you and be happy to verify you

(Just my twopenneth - still no need to rush though)

"surely if unlucky enough to not get a meet then socials and clubs are another way?"

These aren't for everyone. I don't think they'd be my kind of thing.

"surely if unlucky enough to not get a meet then socials and clubs are another way?

These aren't for everyone. I don't think they'd be my kind of thing."

you've been to socials and are arranging your own ?

The longer you leave it, the harder it is as you spend too long talking your way out of it...

Sorry, but it's just not that simple.... And I think you're underestimating how hard it is as a single guy on here.

Not just gonna go with 'someone' for the sake of getting verified, I'm allowed to have standards too am I not?!

"

Im not talking about shagging someone just to get verified

Socials are very high in the world of swinging....Get yourself out there!!!!

Far too many single guys complain but dont even try!

"surely if unlucky enough to not get a meet then socials and clubs are another way?

These aren't for everyone. I don't think they'd be my kind of thing.you've been to socials and are arranging your own ? "

Different Willie Miss D

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Im not talking about shagging someone just to get verified

Socials are very high in the world of swinging....Get yourself out there!!!!

Far too many single guys complain but dont even try! "

all the way through this thread i read its so hard for single guys and got to think what absolute nonsense yes the site will be difficult for the "wanna fuck" brigade but if your a genuine person irespective of what sex you are its very easy to meet up with folk

These aren't for everyone. I don't think they'd be my kind of thing.you've been to socials and are arranging your own ?

Different Willie Miss D "

ops so it is but i know this one has been to socials lol

I know a couple and single female on here who don't want verifications, their probably quite unusual in how they use the site but it's their profiles so they can do as they please.

I agree there are a lot of game players on here though

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"if your a genuine person irespective of what sex you are its very easy to meet up with folk "

Some have it some dont, it's never easy being on the outside looking in

These aren't for everyone. I don't think they'd be my kind of thing.you've been to socials and are arranging your own ? "

Where did I say that?

These aren't for everyone. I don't think they'd be my kind of thing.you've been to socials and are arranging your own ?

Different Willie Miss D ops so it is but i know this one has been to socials lol "

I have never been to a social, and I have never organised one!

Different Willie Miss D ops so it is but i know this one has been to socials lol

I have never been to a social, and I have never organised one!"

In that case apologies lol too many willies on here

" all the way through this thread i read its so hard for single guys and got to think what absolute nonsense yes the site will be difficult for the "wanna fuck" brigade but if your a genuine person irespective of what sex you are its very easy to meet up with folk "

"there are folks on here who have been on over a year and all there verifications are by webcam , guess they dont meet and the site meets their exhibitionism needs . We all use the site the way it suits us . "

I see one profile in particular, always on line always looking for a certain something with quite a hefty list of demands and they do have pics which suggest they meet others but all verrs displayed are by webcam and been on site over a year. Just seems bizarre to me

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Far too many single guys complain but dont even try! all the way through this thread i read its so hard for single guys and got to think what absolute nonsense yes the site will be difficult for the "wanna fuck" brigade but if your a genuine person irespective of what sex you are its very easy to meet up with folk "

When you say "meet up with folk" you're including socials, then maybe. But if you're including 1-2-1s then you must be in a different world to most other guys on here, cos there's simply no way it's very easy!!

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"What do you think?"

I'm equally happy for people to decide for themselves about whether they meet or chat to Fabsters who are or aren't verified provided they accept the right of others NOT to participate in the all too easily misused verification system.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Far too many single guys complain but dont even try! all the way through this thread i read its so hard for single guys and got to think what absolute nonsense yes the site will be difficult for the "wanna fuck" brigade but if your a genuine person irespective of what sex you are its very easy to meet up with folk

When you say "meet up with folk" you're including socials, then maybe. But if you're including 1-2-1s then you must be in a different world to most other guys on here, cos there's simply no way it's very easy!! "

for the folk i meet up with if my soul mission was sex no neither party would be intrested connections key to me aint into posh wanks

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

i find it much easier to get villified

Is six months a reasonable time scale? We've been members for a wee while now and have yet to take the leap. That doesn't mean that we' re time wasters though. Some people will readily jump in whil it'll take others longer. It took us ages just to put our photos up and to feel comfy enough to start posting on the forums occasionally. We do understand that there's people who will always keep it in the realms of fantasy but we all shouldn't be tarred with the same brush. At the end of the day we're all different and even if it does take people a while to jump in after joining the site, what's the problem? We dare say that the more seasoned people amongst us would probably suss out those who are prepared to meet, or not, after a couple of messages...no?The first step was obviously joining so presume you must have had a chat about wanting to do it the next step from that would be to join and start meeting people,yes we all have our own timescales for such things and mine would be for somone to have met as i said at least socially within six months.

Your timescales may not be the same as others so do things at you own pace if that suits you ...Happy swinging

Maybe a group social would be a good next step for you, absolutely no play, no pressure and just a great evening with like minded folks. Plus the bonus of getting verified as people will have met you and be happy to verify you

(Just my twopenneth - still no need to rush though) "

Excuse our ignorance but what, exactly is a social?

I'm photo verified, I'm trying to be an active part of this side of the site and will do what I need to do. If folk still wanna question whether I'm genuine or wasting time, I guess that's their prerogative "

I don't think folk would question whether or not you're genuine at all and photo verified is definitely a start but are you saying you haven't met anyone in the last year or so that you've been on the site that could verify you?

To us, and whether people think this is right or wrong, we wold see the fact that you haven't been verified after a year as a red flag to walk on past (were we looking for single guys of course!). Of course people use the site in different ways and for their own means and thats totally cool but as lots and lots of couples use verifications as a guide to whether someone might be worth contacting or not then not having any would make them walk right past.

I'm not buying the 'its hard for single guys' bit though. For some guys you can see why it might be difficult but you're a fit bloke, seem sane and down to earth so I wouldn't imagine it would be impossibly hard. You're right to keep to your standards at all costs but that might mean you have to accept it might take a long time to find the right folk.

"i find it much easier to get villified "

By *ruceWayne85Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

"Erm just get pumped? "
love it

"What do you think?"

How did you manage it? X