FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > flattery , compliments or straight to the point.

flattery , compliments or straight to the point.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay was just wondering about this , do folk like flattery , the flirting , the compliments or would you rather have it direct and straight to the point? Does it add to the excitement of a meet or do you think yeah right its all bullshit and just being said to get the other persons kit off ? Does this put you off talking to people or meeting up with them ??

Shelley

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I try to send some good ju-ju when messaging and be polite...unless I've spoken on forums/chat and find out she's a dirty bugger and no harms done.

I'd like the same in return frankly. Again it depends on who I'd been talking to socially first

It's been a while since I heard the Immortal phrase " Like the hair, wanna jump?" so that would probably get a reply haha

I think that us girlies know to expect a smooth line or two on here....as much as its nice to hear it I don't tend to take too much from it.... x x x

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Okay was just wondering about this , do folk like flattery , the flirting , the compliments or would you rather have it direct and straight to the point? Does it add to the excitement of a meet or do you think yeah right its all bullshit and just being said to get the other persons kit off ? Does this put you off talking to people or meeting up with them ??

Shelley "

Lol you know you love a good flirting/ flattery session mmm and we have enjoyed a few.

Your a total flirt tart lol and it takes one to know one.

Xx

But put off with couples who message for a meet without chatting tbh but only because I'm a flirt

Geek

"Okay was just wondering about this , do folk like flattery , the flirting , the compliments or would you rather have it direct and straight to the point? Does it add to the excitement of a meet or do you think yeah right its all bullshit and just being said to get the other persons kit off ? Does this put you off talking to people or meeting up with them ??

Shelley

Lol you know you love a good flirting/ flattery session mmm and we have enjoyed a few.

Your a total flirt tart lol and it takes one to know one.

Xx"

Yeah I've been known too lol

And I think I might have met my match !!!

"I think that us girlies know to expect a smooth line or two on here....as much as its nice to hear it I don't tend to take too much from it.... x x x"

"But put off with couples who message for a meet without chatting tbh but only because I'm a flirt

Geek "

Would never meet without at least meeting socially anyway but some people are happy to do so

Whats the point of being nice, giving great chat/ flirting and then being told " no kissing" you can stick anything.anywhere mind......bizarre imo

"But put off with couples who message for a meet without chatting tbh but only because I'm a flirt

Geek

Would never meet without at least meeting socially anyway but some people are happy to do so "

Yeah we are the same.... Most of the time lol

I'm the innocent one though

Geek

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Do do love the foreplay before meet lol

"Whats the point of being nice, giving great chat/ flirting and then being told " no kissing" you can stick anything.anywhere mind......bizarre imo"

We are the exact same with things like that. Kissing is a huge part of it . If someone said no kissing I wouldn't meet its that simple.

I've tried everything, compliments, flattering, straight to the point, funny!! All with added face pics and STILL no one replies so I'm at a loss!!! Lol

Straight to the point in bars also a guy will come up give me the shite patter and I'll just be saying " ok mate I know your wanting pumped wish you were honest from when you came over see Ya "

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

None of the above!

Words on a screen from someone I have never met mean nothing to me...

I prefer to see how they interact with others, and the forums are the one of the best places to see that

Ohhhhhhh we love a bit of flirting! Adds to the build up to a meet!

"Ohhhhhhh we love a bit of flirting! Adds to the build up to a meet! "

Do you ??? Hehehe

We prefer it when people are straight forward, when you can tell they've read the profile and can tell us why they'd be a good match....

...............taking notes!

TBH, I'm a bit more up front in person than behind a keyboard. Folk can usually tell if you're genuinely up for it or just blowing smoke.

Plus with my face, It's a Marmite on-the-spot descision LOL!

"Ohhhhhhh we love a bit of flirting! Adds to the build up to a meet!

Do you ??? Hehehe "

Oh yes, and having a great meet makes the flirting worthwhile!!!

It's a tough one. At the same time some women I have read on their profile "No random friend requests" "No asking to suck you dick straight off"

Where some others are happy with the no BS about it. As a guy I personally like to flirty chat but I would like to know where it might be going rather than aimlessly flirting then nothing happens.

It's happened to me :/

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I've tried everything, compliments, flattering, straight to the point, funny!! All with added face pics and STILL no one replies so I'm at a loss!!! Lol"

Sorry, but your pics won't do you any favours, cock pics don't go down too well with a lot of ladies around here!

Just a little friendly advice!

I'm a fan of intelligent conversation myself.... but always with plenty of humour.....

By *homCrownMan  over a year ago

West Fife

You a callin' Miss Scarlet? ..... LOL

"You a callin' Miss Scarlet? ..... LOL

"

Ah do believe ah said "intelligent" Mista Butler.....fiddle dee dee!!!!!

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

"I'm a fan of intelligent conversation myself.... but always with plenty of humour..... "

Is Otis B Driftwood intelligent humour enough

"We prefer it when people are straight forward, when you can tell they've read the profile and can tell us why they'd be a good match...."
straight to the point for us to

By *oom For 1 MoreMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Ive tried the lot with mixed responses, really depends on profile, verifications etc. Personaly speaking im sapiosexual

I prefer a polite straight to the point

It does just go to show the broad spectrum of folk using the site and what different people expect. I prefer to know up front wether or not its going to happen, so I get straight to the point, the flirting and compliments can come later. As a single guy there is nothing worse than spending an age putting in groundwork only to get a KB!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

There is nothing wrong in feeling flattred after getting a compliment i like it and also send compliments too.

I believe you can do all at once so why not !!

» Add a new message to this topic