FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Request

Request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lam OP   Man  over a year ago

Greenock

Could i ask a favour, Could any cpls or single females take the time to look at my profile and even more time to pm me and say if u would or u wouldn't.

That being cpls and singles who are looking for single guys, Be much appreciated !!

Davie xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Could i ask a favour, Could any cpls or single females take the time to look at my profile and even more time to pm me and say if u would or u wouldn't.

That being cpls and singles who are looking for single guys, Be much appreciated !!

Davie xx

"

Why?

Not another one

Greenock

Basically, Lack of luck on here, Just a request no 1 has to if they don't wanna.

Hope you well xx

Greenock

"Not another one"

Another what ?

Oh what a hairy ass you have

Greenock

"Oh what a hairy ass you have "

Yeah been told peachy to, I'm hoping you like with the flutter of eyes lol

x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Could i ask a favour, Could any cpls or single females take the time to look at my profile and even more time to pm me and say if u would or u wouldn't.

Davie xx

"

would or wouldnt what ? lol

Kidding good luck xxx

Nah hairy asses collect clinkers.......so ive heard

Greenock

Davie xx

Kidding good luck xxx "

Thank you, I'll probs need alot of it lol xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Davie xx

Kidding good luck xxx

Thank you, I'll probs need alot of it lol xxx"

Auch u never know migh get lucky with your request

Greenock

"Nah hairy asses collect clinkers.......so ive heard "

Hahah true, But then again theres things called baths and showers, Oh and razors lol

xx

Davie xx

"

cracking idea...I cant be arsed mailing people with something original either in the hope that we hit it off.....it may catch on !!!

Davie xx

cracking idea...I cant be arsed mailing people with something original either in the hope that we hit it off.....it may catch on !!! "

or cling on  

By *oom For 1 MoreMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Get your self along to a social, cuts out time wasters & keyboard gangsters. Someone did stats on fab guy to women ratios, 6 to 1. Aint easy for single guys but patience is a virtu.

Greenock

Davie xx

cracking idea...I cant be arsed mailing people with something original either in the hope that we hit it off.....it may catch on !!! "

I do and im very nice when i send pm's, Ask Von i pm'ed her the other day, Never got a reply mind you but still.

Greenock

"Get your self along to a social, cuts out time wasters & keyboard gangsters. Someone did stats on fab guy to women ratios, 6 to 1. Aint easy for single guys but patience is a virtu. "

Thanks !

Davie xx

cracking idea...I cant be arsed mailing people with something original either in the hope that we hit it off.....it may catch on !!!

I do and im very nice when i send pm's, Ask Von i pm'ed her the other day, Never got a reply mind you but still.

"

Did you?

Greenock

Davie xx

Did you? "

Yeh lol xx

Greenock

I LIKE BIG BUTTS ... was the title as you requested lol

xx

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS ... was the title as you requested lol

xx"

Yeah I did this too and received hee haw back

Am near greetin here! Holy furburgers

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I wouldnt.....

When I look at a single guys profile, I expect to see just that!!! A single guy

Plus....

I wouldnt step foot inside Greenock even if you paid me

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Plus....

I wouldnt step foot inside Greenock even if you paid me "

Awwww.............that's a bit harsh, the road out of it is lovely!

"Plus....

I wouldnt step foot inside Greenock even if you paid me

Awwww.............that's a bit harsh, the road out of it is lovely! "

Il admit....the rod to Gourock aint so bad

Greenock

"Plus....

I wouldnt step foot inside Greenock even if you paid me "

Guess ill need to uproot and move lol :P

But it's not about luck is it? Its about putting effort in and getting a return. Part of that is creating a decent profile that says somethng about the person, and what they want and like both in and out of the bedroom.

It's also about having decent pics. Some of yours are over 4 years old, and the other 2 could be anyone as they are anonymised.

As someone said, get to socials and get yourself known. You're far more likely to make contacts that want to meet you again that way than a tedious "woe is me/look at me" thread.

xx"

Oh sorry about that I'll make sure I reply to every mail I get a day just to keep you all happy....

xx

Oh sorry about that I'll make sure I reply to every mail I get a day just to keep you all happy.... "

My Goodness Dita, get your finger out and instantly reply to every message you get, even if they're out of your age range, sexual preferences, location etc. etc. etc.

xx

Oh sorry about that I'll make sure I reply to every mail I get a day just to keep you all happy....

My Goodness Dita, get your finger out and instantly reply to every message you get, even if they're out of your age range, sexual preferences, location etc. etc. etc. "

I know I clearly did not read my fab terms and conditions I better be careful I don't get in trouble..

xx

My Goodness Dita, get your finger out and instantly reply to every message you get, even if they're out of your age range, sexual preferences, location etc. etc. etc. "

Here Here do it right away even send one to the original poster and make his day please

xx

My Goodness Dita, get your finger out and instantly reply to every message you get, even if they're out of your age range, sexual preferences, location etc. etc. etc.

Here Here do it right away even send one to the original poster and make his day please "

Done

xx

Here Here do it right away even send one to the original poster and make his day please

Done"

Now what a lovely lady , hopefully it will keep him fcuking quiet now , nothing worse than reading in forums about men who want others to view there profiles does my fucking heed in especially when i can time to write a decent profile aboot myself

xx

Done

Now what a lovely lady , hopefully it will keep him fcuking quiet now , nothing worse than reading in forums about men who want others to view there profiles does my fucking heed in especially when i can time to write a decent profile aboot myself "

Haha

Greenock

xx

Done

Now what a lovely lady , hopefully it will keep him fcuking quiet now , nothing worse than reading in forums about men who want others to view there profiles does my fucking heed in especially when i can time to write a decent profile aboot myself "

Thats nice what u wrote, I made an intro post on the forum a few months back, As for my profile i can only apologies it doesn't match up to yours, Oh and another thing ... If u don't like don't read, Canny be any more simple than that.

xx

Yeah I did this too and received hee haw back "

Did you and did you send me a face picture?

xx

Did you and did you send me a face picture?"

Yeah and I tried again tonight with even more effort lol x

xx

Did you and did you send me a face picture?

Yeah and I tried again tonight with even more effort lol x"

I am asking about the face pice first time round

I am normally pretty easygoing but no offence o.p this lazy one size fits all approach really grinds my gears....

Put the effort in like the rest of the competition

Greenock

"I am normally pretty easygoing but no offence o.p this lazy one size fits all approach really grinds my gears....

Put the effort in like the rest of the competition "

How do you know i haven't put the effort in to make such a comment ?

Im a normal pleasant kind courteous guy, in all pms i send & in chat room.

So i made this topic, in a black & white manner, I don't get all the grief thats come with it at all !! ?

» Add a new message to this topic