FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Abstinence Genie

Abstinence Genie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Picture this : You find a small, slightly tarnished brass lamp, and upon rubbing it out pops a wee genie. He will grant u one wish and one wish only. Only this genie has a twist. U must abstain from any kind of sexual activity for 5 years for ur wish to come true. Do you make that wish and what do u wish for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

nope....i cant think of anything i need that badly.......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

5 yrs would be a small price to pay for my daughter to have her health back , so ,yeah i recon i could

By *assie4Couple  over a year ago

highlands

my son would have been 29 2day so yes i would love to spend his birthday with him for at least once in my lifetime ..so easy yes i would give sex up

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

my wish would be for my dad to get gd news on the 29th of this month if this wish comes true i happliy give up sex

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

would gladly give up sex for the rest of my life it i meant I could have my son back x

Suprisingly no guys have yet said they'd be willing! Not suprising, being one myself i'd probably try to get off wi the genie. Genie is a girls name fi?

I'd give it up so any of these Folk and others could have their Families back together with good Health.

We forget how lucky some of us are sometimes.

i would willingly give up sex if it ment i could lump 2 folk into 1 wish. my mum because i miss her so much.

and my father in law as i had to carry out mouth to mouth him when he had a heart attack but to no avail we still lost him. so i think it would be a small price to pay to have loved ones back.

Mr Me

These are all real touching, heart-string tugging replies. Where's all the selfish wishes!?

im gonna be selfish and wish u didnt even start this cause wishes just dont come true

Well they bloomin well won't now cos u've just wished them away! Grr

we just wish on a hope that one day they will.if things r meant to happen they do if there not they pass us by how many things have u wished for thats honestly came true .

i for one wished my friend the will to live she passed my niece to pull through she passed wishes r for those that believe in fairies n fairies rnt real so why should we believe wishes r .thats why no ones asked for anything other than to give their wish to some one else or to wish someone better .harsh but true when its our time theres no turning back that we have to live with.

oh and if wishes r true i wish all the above peeps get their wishes and for happyness to shine on so MY WISH is that wishes were real .

» Add a new message to this topic