FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Inverness is boring

Inverness is boring

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The swinging scene in inverness is so boring, most of the females are to fussy and most couples are only playing with regulars. People please loosen up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Yeah Inverness!!!!

Loosen up FFS and shag the poor guy!!!!!

An ladies, stop being so bloody fussy....drop your standards for the OP

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yeah Inverness!!!!

An ladies, stop being so bloody fussy....drop your standards for the OP "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

See from your profile OP that you travel a lot.....maybe just as well then???

"Yeah Inverness!!!!

"The swinging scene in inverness is so boring, most of the females are to fussy and most couples are only playing with regulars. People please loosen up."

Take out Inverness and put in any location, it can seem the same anywhere at times.

"See from your profile OP that you travel a lot.....maybe just as well then??? "

Travels alot......but cannot travel...

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Yep it's shocking that women won't just shag anyone

"Yep it's shocking that women won't just shag anyone "

Lol......fussy moos!!!!!

"Yeah Inverness!!!!

"Yep it's shocking that women won't just shag anyone "

That's just no right. I mean its a sex site where anyone fucks everyone is it not ?

The cheek of some folk to be particular !!!

Would you rather the women are fussy about who and how they sleep with someone or give a pity shag to just any cock?

"The swinging scene in inverness is so boring, most of the females are to fussy and most couples are only playing with regulars. People please loosen up."

hope ye had a tin hat handy

Well, we're not too far from Inverness and we think you're wrong, wrong and wrong about all three points but good luck x

Never mind. IcT are still in two cup competitions at least.......!

I disagree, I had an absolute ball when I was up there last year, so many men, so little time. Lol

It can be more difficult up here as it's a small place, everyone knows everyone, or knows someone who knows everyone so the discretion paranoia is rife. But there's still fun to be had if you've got something to offer people.

"Never mind. IcT are still in two cup competitions at least.......!"

11 men 2 cups.......i'll give that vids a miss I think

"Never mind. IcT are still in two cup competitions at least.......!

11 men 2 cups.......i'll give that vids a miss I think "

Thats a bit of a scatty comment!!

Pmsl yeah give it up ladies lol give me the sympathy shag

Lol simply amazing

By *ASCOTMan  over a year ago

inverness

I've been on here a few months and I've not really spoken to a lot of people I'm a normal bloke what ever that is I'm say straight away that I'm married but I'm looking to explore the swinging side by myself and I've been shot down, I'm not looking for a pity shag just some excitement but as a bloke when u don't have a face pic or haven't had a verified meet u get shot down .. So how can u get verified .. I'm none pushy and won't shag anyone another thing as a bloke u get shot down for but females can say the same and get away with it ( I know females have all the power on this site and all the better for it)... I'm not a deviant I'm just looking for some fun ... Any way I'm sure I'll get crap for ranting on ... Inverness is a small village so that may be the problem ...

"I've been on here a few months and I've not really spoken to a lot of people I'm a normal bloke what ever that is I'm say straight away that I'm married but I'm looking to explore the swinging side by myself and I've been shot down, I'm not looking for a pity shag just some excitement but as a bloke when u don't have a face pic or haven't had a verified meet u get shot down .. So how can u get verified .. I'm none pushy and won't shag anyone another thing as a bloke u get shot down for but females can say the same and get away with it ( I know females have all the power on this site and all the better for it)... I'm not a deviant I'm just looking for some fun ... Any way I'm sure I'll get crap for ranting on ... Inverness is a small village so that may be the problem ... "

right get ready to be shot down buddy boy

Inverness is a small city not a small village

TBH it takes time for single guys to get meets (you obviously know this) and while im sure you are the nice normal guy that you say you are, deviants, creeps & stalkers say the same things.

Best advice is to try and interact with people as much as you can on forums, chat, socials if you can get to any,and be patient.

inverness

[Removed by poster at 20/06/14 00:32:08]

inverness

I meant inverness has a s village mentality I'm sure you've heard of the comment within 7 moves some one will know you... In inverness I'm sure it will be 4 or 5 hence no face pics also the deviant comment I'm sure your correct but if u ask a question. You'll get a straight answer ... Not all blokes are dodgers if you know what I mean

"I meant inverness has a s village mentality I'm sure you've heard of the comment within 7 moves some one will know you... In inverness I'm sure it will be 4 or 5 hence no face pics also the deviant comment I'm sure your correct but if u ask a question. You'll get a straight answer ... Not all blokes are dodgers if you know what I mean "
this

This thread reminds me of an acronym for Inverness.......

It's Not Very Exciting Really Not Even Saturday or Sundays

This is me speaking from personal experience, having been here a few years now and comparing it to other areas and with reference to guys looking for TVs:

All the single men aren't* They're all married/attached and cannot accommodate for that very reason. Most won't even get a local hotel just in case they run into someone who knows them because everyone knows everyone, as I've previously said.

And as most men looking for TVs are also looking for women/couples then the chances are the majority of men in this area are married/attached. And most couples/women dont like that. The only ones who will consistently do well here are the truly single men who can meet whenever they please, not just Mon-Fri 9am-5pm while the Mrs is at work.

Inverness is very small and has too small a turnover of people through the site compared with bigger cities. So from my point of view It's rather stagnant at the moment. No new blood so to speak and the same few guys leaving then recycling the same tired profiles every few months.

*as its such a small place I have probably been in contact with all the guys who want TVs by now. Most are arseholes and end up blocked, the few that are left are married/attached and visiting workers. Who are usually also attached. At this point in time I only know one actual single unattached guy on here.

Jesus, just the one ball ? You should try East Ayrshire, I'll give you two balls I don't hold anything back

» Add a new message to this topic