FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We dont understand why it is, we take the time to write to people some of them just delete the mail after reading and dont bother just replaying NO THANK.

It only takes to secs to do it. does this happen to anyone else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

mother this post has been done a million times hun yes its rude but just ignore n move on xxxx

luv jacs

xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

oh right ok thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As Jacs said, I think everyone on here sufers from that syndrome at least 100 times.

Just move on and ignore them.

ach its their choice to answer or delete

theres no a message gestapo is there

lol

....just dont msg them again...yes its rude and yes it only takes 2 secs to say no thanks but at the end of the day they r maybe getting loads and loads of mail saying exactly the same thing so therefore after a while delete becomes the easy option. good luck x

ignore them .......

good luck and hope yu get a lot of fun here xxxxxxx

Sorry but I dont message to say no thanks, simply because most of the mail I get is from ppl that have obviously not taken the time 2 read my profile and accepting my requests, Sorry x

i aye reply even ifit is to say no thanks or mmm yes plz but ye its rude but peeps aint always gonna read if your not what they looking for thats life just move on its so much easier to read properly loook what they wantin and then see if yer compatible with them .

sioux

xxxx

Seems to me this is a problem only you girlies and couples have .Us guys get so few messages its not the hardest thing in world to answer em.Of course you guys get loads and loads , and many from people who are not on the looking for list ,so I ghuess would be a dragt o answer all of them so can see why some just delete

By *omethingnewWoman  over a year ago

Troon

We make the effort to reply to every message that's sent to us, it's the decent thing to do. In saying that, there's a lot of messages from single guys we haven't replied to but as they clearly haven't bothered reading the ad then it's their own fault.

when i do send messages out that happens to me as well even when i send a nice message it still happens thats just how it goes and always will do

but i guess i get sent messages and cant always reply2 or i forget2 lol so it works both ways like everyone sez just move on and dont take it to heart

xxpeanutxx

» Add a new message to this topic