FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > EXTREME CHEAPSKATE'S

EXTREME CHEAPSKATE'S

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

WOW!WOW!WOW! now alot of you know me well enough to know that im rarely speechless and although i consider myself to be a hardcore cheapskate (that's the scotsman in me and proud) i was stunned to silence by the extreme cheapskate's in this programme of the same name on TLC on sky that a friend of mine's told me to check out..... you know the joke about how it was the scots that invented copper wire after two scotsmen were fighting over a penny....well this is even more extreme lol

who else classes themselves as an extreme cheapskate? and what's the most extreme "cheapskatiest" thing you've ever done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

edinburgh

hahahahahahahahaaha so not one of you skintflinted tight fisted tight arsed cheapskate's can even be so generous and forthcoming as to admit your extreme "cheapskatedness"

shitebags!!!!!!! lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"hahahahahahahahaaha so not one of you skintflinted tight fisted tight arsed cheapskate's can even be so generous and forthcoming as to admit your extreme "cheapskatedness"

shitebags!!!!!!! lol"

I love a we bargain and cant resist a good deal on whoopsies lol

but if something is full price and i want it and can afford it il have it lol

But must admit im a giver not a taker and love spoiling others xxx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

use the same tea bag for 2 cups of tea

Get my dad to buy sugar as he drinks the most tea and I don't take sugar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im definately not a cheapskate,

I pay postage on the second hand dvds that i buy for a penny

edinburgh

"use the same tea bag for 2 cups of tea

Get my dad to buy sugar as he drinks the most tea and I don't take sugar"

you ONLY use them 2 times?!!!!

By *hySoSerious85Man  over a year ago

Melbourne

"WOW!WOW!WOW! now alot of you know me well enough to know that im rarely speechless and although i consider myself to be a hardcore cheapskate (that's the scotsman in me and proud) i was stunned to silence by the extreme cheapskate's in this programme of the same name on TLC on sky that a friend of mine's told me to check out..... you know the joke about how it was the scots that invented copper wire after two scotsmen were fighting over a penny....well this is even more extreme lol

who else classes themselves as an extreme cheapskate? and what's the most extreme "cheapskatiest" thing you've ever done?"

Is that the show where the guy splits his toilet paper from 1ply to 2ply and flushes once a week? I watched it on Netflix I think, guy was walking around a restaraunt taking food from people plates

edinburgh

"WOW!WOW!WOW! now alot of you know me well enough to know that im rarely speechless and although i consider myself to be a hardcore cheapskate (that's the scotsman in me and proud) i was stunned to silence by the extreme cheapskate's in this programme of the same name on TLC on sky that a friend of mine's told me to check out..... you know the joke about how it was the scots that invented copper wire after two scotsmen were fighting over a penny....well this is even more extreme lol

who else classes themselves as an extreme cheapskate? and what's the most extreme "cheapskatiest" thing you've ever done?

Is that the show where the guy splits his toilet paper from 1ply to 2ply and flushes once a week? I watched it on Netflix I think, guy was walking around a restaraunt taking food from people plates"

i havent seen that episode yet but i saw plenty similar such hardcore cheapskate practice's on the other episodes....for example one lady who was a multi millionaire who was worth $5.3million was making tuna sandwiches for her ex husband and best friend using canned tuna for cat's rather than regular canned tuna for humans so as to save herself 30 cents a can..... and another lady who would scrape back any left over pasta sauce into the jar from the plate to be used again!

dropped a 2 bob bit an it hit me on the back of the head on the way down

edinburgh

"dropped a 2 bob bit an it hit me on the back of the head on the way down "
lol if your no fast your last eh?

I'm the opposite sadly. I don't have loads of money but I just spend it as quick as I get it haha

edinburgh

"I'm the opposite sadly. I don't have loads of money but I just spend it as quick as I get it haha"
the country needs more people like you to kick start the economy so that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer

"I'm the opposite sadly. I don't have loads of money but I just spend it as quick as I get it hahathe country needs more people like you to kick start the economy so that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer"

Excellent! I shall keep up my work for the cause

edinburgh

"I'm the opposite sadly. I don't have loads of money but I just spend it as quick as I get it hahathe country needs more people like you to kick start the economy so that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer

Excellent! I shall keep up my work for the cause "

whilst your at it can you lend me a few million quid as im down to my last 100 grand

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm currently a cheapskate, but that's genuinely because I literally have no money at the moment. Even still, I don't desperate the ply on the bog roll or steal other people's food. We'll, apart from unattended plates at socials, but that's different.

Oh don't do the unattended plate thing - people could have sneezed on it, or not washed their hands and then touch the food!

I have OCD round food - can you tell? Lol!

whats a two bob bit

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

10 pence

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"whats a two bob bit"

You are old enough to know that!!!

[Removed by poster at 24/02/14 13:50:56]

Got to confess to getting my food from marks n Spencer's on way home from work, generally stuff dated next day is half price

"I'm the opposite sadly. I don't have loads of money but I just spend it as quick as I get it hahathe country needs more people like you to kick start the economy so that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer

Excellent! I shall keep up my work for the cause whilst your at it can you lend me a few million quid as im down to my last 100 grand"

No bother buddy, just pay it back when you've got it eh

edinburgh

i finally got round to stitching up a bunch of sock's with hole's in them the other day.....i sure do like to make the most of things

» Add a new message to this topic