FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > timewasters and moaners

timewasters and moaners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *areassetsuk OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

sorry to have a moan and yes will get over it, but why do ppl constanly complain about the amount of timewasters on the site and yet have friends list longer that the magna carta, ( i am not assuming all the friends are timewasters) and yet when you do message the same ppl and tick all their boxes, they dont even bother to reply to your messages, so much for all these nymphos single fems wanting to shag every guy in sight (or maybe they dont fancy me,lol) so stop your moaning and move on

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

hi hunni well i do a wee delete session every two weeks from my friends list anyone who hasnt chatted to me for two weeks will be deleted.......

im sure ul agree my friends list is'nt too big compared with others id say

90% r chat friends and 10% r play friends on my list.......

perhaps it would be beneficial for u to do the same ......

like sifting out the good from the bad lol .....

luv jacs

xxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

get it all the time

don't think there is that many genuine woman in here

i have sent many a messages to my list but none replay or wont meet so i delate them

"

"

so just because the ladies dont meet you , yet may have verifications on their profiles from other meets ...... they not genuine.....

we have mentioned many times some reply , some dont......

yu mentioned on another thread yu dont come into chat cause of rudeness.. I asked if you reported the offenders, yu didnt reply.

chat is a great way to get to know people, and meets arranged after relationship started.

if any abuse happens, report the offender. they cant get rid of the few assholes, unless we tell them who they are .

also socials/lunches another great way to get known... and there is almost one a month so you have plenty opportunity

ps lol

yu just sat in the scotland room for 24 mins, lol we all said hi ,

yu didnt utter one word.....

yu maybe off line, but I did try

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"sorry to have a moan and yes will get over it, but why do ppl constanly complain about the amount of timewasters on the site and yet have friends list longer that the magna carta, ( i am not assuming all the friends are timewasters) and yet when you do message the same ppl and tick all their boxes, they dont even bother to reply to your messages, so much for all these nymphos single fems wanting to shag every guy in sight (or maybe they dont fancy me,lol) so stop your moaning and move on"

i think the timewasters most refer to are ones who make arrangements to ACTUALLY meet then don't show. fair enough you may meet someone after talking to them and there just not being a sexual spark but least a person could do is turn up.

as for the single fem nympho's shagging their way thru the single guys on fab ------------i am trying ma best lol

"sorry to have a moan and yes will get over it, but why do ppl constanly complain about the amount of timewasters on the site and yet have friends list longer that the magna carta, ( i am not assuming all the friends are timewasters) and yet when you do message the same ppl and tick all their boxes, they dont even bother to reply to your messages, so much for

all these nymphos single fems wanting to shag every guy in sight (or maybe they dont fancy me,lol) so stop your moaning and move on

i think the timewasters most refer to are ones who make arrangements to ACTUALLY meet then don't show. fair enough you may meet someone after talking to them and there just not being a sexual spark but least a person could do is turn up.

as for the single fem nympho's shagging their way thru the single guys on fab ------------i am trying ma best lol

"

whens it my turn mad lol ??

I don't have time to shag every guy on here but work my way through a few. mainly met ones I've chatted to in chat room so get chatting in there you never know.

p's I can only meet with mistress's permission anyway ..

have fun n happy swinging

sublime xx

mad i agree with u TIMEWASTERS r not people who dont reply to ur msgs or who say they dont want to meet u or even people who text/call let u know they cant make it for one reason or another......they r only TIMEWASTERS if they dont turn up when arranged and DONT let u know!!!!! in our everyday lives things turn up all the time from having to work late to our kids taking ill and as long as u get in contact with the person to let them know they r NOT timewasters.....really think people need to get over this and move on and as for the comment dont think there is any genuine women on the site, i know of at least a dozen that i regularly chat to so maybe they just dont want to meet u for whatever reason. happy swinging x

Well said Tracey is it a case of being classed with the minority as opposed to the majority ??

But as view said earlier I said morning to the author of this thread this AM in the chatroom and didn't get any response not exactly following his own code of conduct !!!

Kay

edinburgh

unfortuntely several replies are getting mixed up with other comments/ppl on the post......so a bit of clarification...... I havent been in chat for several weeks, so you certainly didnt try and chat to me..(at any point)... i have had lots of meets with fems and cpls from this and other sites.....yes there are lots that arent interested or couldnt be arsed to reply, thats their rudeness not mine..... i dont have problems with my friends list...i believe timewasters to be, arranging meets and not turning up, either no excuse or stringing ppl along....The initial moan was regarding a fem who although has a long list of male "friends" always saying she is wanting to shag, but is complaining of timewasters, i did send her a message ages ago but no reply....that was it, short and sweet...ppl moan on here but what their profile says is different from what they portray. just as well, i didnt moan about ppl who ask for verifications as soon as you have met them and ppl who try and add you as a friend, who you have never spoken too and then ignore your emails as to why they want too

Sorry bare I realise now have got you mixed with someone else. My apologies.

Kay

i think the comments Garry made about not chatting in the room were to unusual suspect xxxx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"sorry to have a moan and yes will get over it, but why do ppl constanly complain about the amount of timewasters on the site and yet have friends list longer that the magna carta, ( i am not assuming all the friends are timewasters) and yet when you do message the same ppl and tick all their boxes, they dont even bother to reply to your messages, so much for

all these nymphos single fems wanting to shag every guy in sight (or maybe they dont fancy me,lol) so stop your moaning and move on

whens it my turn mad lol ??

I don't have time to shag every guy on here but work my way through a few. mainly met ones I've chatted to in chat room so get chatting in there you never know.

p's I can only meet with mistress's permission anyway ..

have fun n happy swinging

sublime xx"

lol well ye never know who may drop by on monday sub hehehe

be afraid ..be very afraid

mad xxxx

tremblin in antici....pation mad lol

sublime xxxxx

"i think the comments Garry made about not chatting in the room were to unusual suspect xxxx"
I

had few problems at the time in q couldn't chat

I hardly use the chat room now for reasons as i have mention before

(not on this site but on in others were my pc was hack an i wont come n 2 chat because of this)

the only reason i was n chat that time

of morning i was bored but didn't stay for long

but if anyone want to hack ur pic whats that got to do with the fact ur in chat or not ?

"but if anyone want to hack ur pic whats that got to do with the fact ur in chat or not ?"
cant you no read in what i just said

i was hack when i was n chat so i wont be going in it again

not sure what ur trying to say

"not sure what ur trying to say "
then don't replay

errrrm excuse me this is an open forum dont tell me not to reply im asking u in a nice way if u can expalin what u mean thats all

actually I meant ..... and said a few times..

if someone was rude to you in chat, I hoped you reported them .....

yu mention on many threads about chat being that way , and yes there are some folks who can be so....... but we dont get rid of them, unless we report them and also role model the correct behaviours ourselves....

"errrrm excuse me this is an open forum dont tell me not to reply im asking u in a nice way if u can expalin what u mean thats all "
already had explain it

don't need 2 do it again

"errrrm excuse me this is an open forum dont tell me not to reply im asking u in a nice way if u can expalin what u mean thats all already had explain it

don't need 2 do it again"

why oh why am I bothering trying to help you and yur comment about people ebeing rude to people , when yu speak to a lady like that

I give up .................

"errrrm excuse me this is an open forum dont tell me not to reply im asking u in a nice way if u can expalin what u mean thats all already had explain it

don't need 2 do it again

why oh why am I bothering trying to help you and yur comment about people ebeing rude to people , when yu speak to a lady like that

I give up ................."

excuse me

dont start ganging up on mere here

i already explain

the reason in why i don't use chat

i dont need 2 re explain time an time again

why iam repeating myself here

good luck and wish you well ......

folk are only tryn to help you there??

if you dont want the replys why ask for advice in the 1st place?

"folk are only tryn to help you there??

if you dont want the replys why ask for advice in the 1st place?"

i didn't ask for any in the first place

i said my peace that was it but yet as per usual users don't read propriety

and some dont write properly ......

babe in your post you asked WHY? isnt that QUESTION?

sorry if your not happy but but again folk were just tryn to be nice?

"babe in your post you asked WHY? isnt that QUESTION?

sorry if your not happy but but again folk were just tryn to be nice?

"

you would think if they were

buy why send an abusive email

that has been reported

an i do get meats tyvm

"get it all the time

i have sent many a messages to my list but none replay or wont meet so i delate them"

janda....... and he wonders why

xxxxxx

lol hey gary how you doing?? lol wanna talk amost ourselves?? lol xx

auds xxxxxxxx

feel free to cut and paste my message to you on here..

it said....... quite frankly i dont care if you get your leg over etc etc etc........

I was trying to help..... and but no need to be rude to jac ... end of

gary,,,give up the ghost babe i think its gonna fall on deaf ears hun,as i said we were all only tryn to help

defo auds xxxxxxx

edinburgh

can see this is causing a bit of grief here, would it not be better to reply to each in private, open forum or not

i said my peace about the chat

n yet i get grief

for something i don't enjoy going n 2

whats the point

unusual suspect or funkybloke as u now want to be called the post u done in the first place wasnt very clear n all i ask for was u to expain what u ment but u were the one who the told me not to reply....

isnt this an open forum for open discusions?.....

yes not everyone will agree will every opinion posted but time n time again uve replyed or commented in a very negative way when all ppl r trying to do i offer u advice on how the site can b made better for u but u just cant seem to accept other ppls opinions....

ive even seen comments regarding ur very negative replys in the main forum from other ppl .....

but hey if ur not happy to accept ppls advice then thats upto u ....

I too wish u well on this site for what ever ur reason for being here r

luv jacs

xxxxxx

y are you still giving me grief

sake

hey baw buster is here..wait till i get my boots on lol xxx

ahhhhh ffs i give up i just bloody wished u well n yet again im accused of giving u grief

"ahhhhh ffs i give up i just bloody wished u well n yet again im accused of giving u grief "
at last she gets it

i did not want any help in the first place sake

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe it is best to take it to mail if you have a problem with anyone.

Thread will now be closed.

Rxxx