FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 'User no Longer using site'

'User no Longer using site'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone explain, why a member ex member can decide to use the 'User no longer using site' but is actually active on site!

Is this not a breach of etiquette...your explanations and thoughts please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they cant,it just means they have deleted there profile but the posts are still active

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Excuse my ignorance, but can someone explain, why a member ex member can decide to use the 'User no longer using site' but is actually active on site!

Is this not a breach of etiquette...your explanations and thoughts please.

"

do u mean they r no longer on the site under old name but back on using another name?

Sometimes people leave the site, deleting their profile, and for whatever reason decide to join again using the same name they used before.

For example I know of someone who left cos they needed a bit time to get things sorted in their life but after things were sorted they rejoined, using the same name.

Shona

x x x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought once a person deleted their account/profile, they could no longer use the site.

If they have deleted the site how do they access forums?

they cant, admin put up user no longer on site instead of profile name

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I thought once a person deleted their account/profile, they could no longer use the site.

If they have deleted the site how do they access forums?"

They would have left the site (not deleted it ) after they have posted in the forum you have seen the message on!

Happy its been an old forum the the user posted before user had deleted their account but the forum post hasnt been deleted thats all ... once you delete your account you can come back under a diff name ... xxx

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

if you cant sent a member a message it is either a) they blocked you or b) they have used message filter to stop messages from unwanted groups of people .and just be awear forum rules state that forums not to be used to contact people whove blocked you .

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"if you cant sent a member a message it is either a) they blocked you or b) they have used message filter to stop messages from unwanted groups of people .and just be awear forum rules state that forums not to be used to contact people whove blocked you . "

As this poster says, it is not allowed to try and contact people through the forums if they have you blocked...and why I had to remove posts.

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

i have kept getting messages from someone like this what are they up to as i cant reply

» Add a new message to this topic