FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What to do?

What to do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have bn on here a while (a long while) and still no met any1. Not for the lack of trying. I hv spoken regularly in chat, sent pvt messages to folk im interested in, spoke to a few peeps (most of who have bn nice) but any prolonged conversations have been cut short by the old disappearing act by them. Where am i going wrong?

Would any1 be interested in meeting up for coffee and a chat (would that help)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

you seem to be taking the right approach that most women would appreciate. shame your not thru the east coast..i am sure a few would gladly take up your offer of chat and coffee first without any pressure for more initially.

you should persevere with this and try and attend some of the socials that are up and coming - think you have your name down for the july one?

good luck and happy swinging

mad xxx

Dont think i got my name down for any but i would gladly attend just a bit unsure what happens (i mean formalities not expecting a group session in di magios LOL) and what to do so i dont end u looking like a dick! Will check this route out tho. Thanks for feedback and advice _adcow! Much appreciated.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you seen a nice lad, yu been in chat a few times.

altho yu have mentioned taking a female doggin before and then yu were meeting a couple and did anyone want to join... and if I am honest ... I dont like that as it comes across as you are almost hawking them out to get meets.It came across desperate. (just my opinion tho )

you would be welcomed at socials, you get to meet everyone in a social enviroment over some drinks and I am sure you would click with folks and then possibly arrange meets from there.

I truly hope you meet folks and have a great time.

also, maybe going to the club in Edinburgh would introduce you to some of the folks from here .

anyway good luck and have fun dude

Thanks for feedback VIEW. Just to explain the couple i met a while back were not online and had asked if i would ask if any1 would meet us all. The meet went ahead and no-one else showed any interest but neither me or the couple were that upset but i appreciate how it looked to you. I may have worded wrongly but the meet was not outside insted it was at my flat. I have veered away from the whole dogging thing in recent months.

Thanks mate and im sure we will meet at some point at a social or that. Cheers again!

i said i would a few weeks back after we mailed a few times, i said "the tues or wed" but you never replied hmm

Ok im getting a bit of a battering on here and keep making excuses. Im glad of the constructive feedback tho guys and girls. Titti - I have just checked back all my messages and you were the one who ended it. Yu said tue or wed and would get back to confirm my last message to you was "OK LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU" with no reply so that is a bit unfair!

Come in chat and join in with the banter, dont just sit back, join in have a laff.

Come and try social evenings at various socials.

Be prepared to meet people for a coffee first and get to know folks with expecting a shag.

Come along to any social dinners/lunches.

no it wasn't

but im not going into it on here

There are social lunches almost every month so keep checking the forums every couple of days, its just a matter of being in the right place at the right time to find out about them. Also seen a few of the singles guys in chat with a free night on a Friday or Saturday come in and ask if anyone fancies meeting up just for a drink or a coffee but its gets you known in person, you'll get there mate it just takes a wee bit of time. All the best D&K

I agree with the comments made earlier by others think it does take time for single guys to get meets. Chatting in the room is definitely one way to get to know others, just join in the chat and have a banter with others. Socials too whether daytime or evening ones are excellent ways to get to know others also. Wish you luck as you seem like a genuine guy who is no bad looking either! lol tc L xxxx

know how you feel - I can't even get a reply in chat room

Totally agree with the advice already given. Chat/banter in the room not just hit on folk ! Go to the socials. Half the "fun" in this lifestyle is the social side well thats my opinion anyway.

Good luck

Kay x

"know how you feel - I can't even get a reply in chat room "

not entirely true!!!!!!

"know how you feel - I can't even get a reply in chat room "

I said hi..... and you been on the site a week and already had a meet..

Retain a sense of humour

Chat to all

Keep at it

Try not to take things personally

Remember that not everyone will be able to or want to chat

Remember that sometimes people can be tricky..(myself inculded lol)

Smile..dive in...enjoy and remember life is too short for regrets

Oo and remember you cant please everyone all of the time!

vol xx

"Totally agree with the advice already given. Chat/banter in the room not just hit on folk ! Go to the socials. Half the "fun" in this lifestyle is the social side well thats my opinion anyway.

Good luck

Kay x"

This is what im starting to see i think. As i said im fairly new to this but i have to say that anyone who i have spoken with has been very nice. I dont mind having a chat at all. Thanks for all the great feedback and it has been very constructive. Thanks to Jacs who also invited me to a meet in the summer - will definetly be going along and poss see a lot of you there.

Alex

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

glad u decided to come along to ur first social hun looking forward to seeing u there xxxxx

luv jacs

xxxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

oh n also ty for ur comments and thanks regarding ppls suggetions to u ......

wish everyone would take the advice thats given out in the best way possible to meet ppl xxxxxx

luv jacs

xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic