FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Felt like a right tit.

Felt like a right tit.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was in Aberdeen lady week and had to share this with you !!!!!!!

Was speaking to a girl on the phone and she invited me to her place near Kittybrewster. I went to the door to be told by an irate woman that I was the 8th person to chap her door that afternoon. I called the girl and she said she could see me. There were flats all around and she was laughing saying I was a dick etc. I scanned the area and there were 3 other guys standing with phones at their ears. Well and truly kicked in the nuts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

i've had my fair share of getting dicked about....from turning up to an arranged meet at hotel's with a bottle of booze only to be left outside in the pelting freezing rain/snow whilst their phone goes to voicemail.....i've lost count of the amount of times it's happened in the past which is why im all the more wary and select in who i agree a meet with

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

report the profile if its still here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought this had happened to me last year, when this enormous toothless harridan leaned out the window and told me to fuck off. I went back to the car, ready to send an angry message, and realised I had transposed two digits in the house number. I went to the right house, and had a great meet with a stunning Tgirl!

"I thought this had happened to me last year, when this enormous toothless harridan..."

Just spluttered on my coffee and biscuit, loving that description!

What a horrible thing for someone to do!

Some people arent worth the effort to even get annoyed about tho, just report the profile if its still here, block and delete the number.

Lx

That's disgusting behaviour don't lose faith in the aberdonians we're not all like that as the recent posters have said block report forget xx

When I lived in Glasgow it was well known on here that I lived in student flats in town... Had one guy turn up outside at midnight messaging me saying I was wasting his time cause I wasn't letting him in... Works both ways I guess, bunch of creeps

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"That's disgusting behaviour don't lose faith in the aberdonians we're not all like that as the recent posters have said block report forget xx"

My only 'no show' was in Aberdeen. However, it has redeemed itself since!

"I thought this had happened to me last year, when this enormous toothless harridan...

Just spluttered on my coffee and biscuit, loving that description!"

Ahhhh yes, the wording and description reminds me so much of the lovely Stu

who used to post here.

Miss his sarcastic wit...if only he'd return to the bosom of the forum flock

"I was in Aberdeen lady week and had to share this with you !!!!!!!

Was speaking to a girl on the phone and she invited me to her place near Kittybrewster. I went to the door to be told by an irate woman that I was the 8th person to chap her door that afternoon. I called the girl and she said she could see me. There were flats all around and she was laughing saying I was a dick etc. I scanned the area and there were 3 other guys standing with phones at their ears. Well and truly kicked in the nuts. "

was she verified? did you see pics or even face on cam first? did you chat for quite a while beforehand?

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I thought this had happened to me last year, when this enormous toothless harridan...

Just spluttered on my coffee and biscuit, loving that description!

Ahhhh yes, the wording and description reminds me so much of the lovely Stu

who used to post here.

Miss his sarcastic wit...if only he'd return to the bosom of the forum flock "

aww, I miss Spewface too!! He left without even a dry boak!! bAhhh, those were the days...

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Ahhhh yes, the wording and description reminds me so much of the lovely Stu who used to post here. "

I know we're not allowed to discuss existing members, and rightly so, but does this also apply to past ones? I thought he disappeared in disgrace?

Well, there's been threads in the Lounge when good old Soapy left saying how much everyone missed him.

I'm only saying how much I miss Stu's unique brand of sarcasm

"That's disgusting behaviour don't lose faith in the aberdonians we're not all like that as the recent posters have said block report forget xx"

agree with this, lots of genuine folks around in Aberdeen, don't let one bad apple put you off, report and find someone genuine x

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

OP....

You have been here only 6 weeks and you got to feel a right tit!!!!

Thats more action than most men get here in a year!!

» Add a new message to this topic